Trump Approval rating hits Record Lows

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Trump is a failed president, just like Bush. Trump and Bush both leave office in disgrace, with the country in utter crisis and ruins.

Now we find out that Trump lied about having a vaccine reserve, there is no reserve, surprise surprise.

Trump's approval rating is at disgraceful lows and Trump is the worst president we have ever had, and it is not even close.

Sometimes the truth can be a tough pill to swallow...

Trump is a failed president, just like Bush. Trump and Bush both leave office in disgrace, with the country in utter crisis and ruins.

Now we find out that Trump lied about having a vaccine reserve, there is no reserve, surprise surprise.

Trump's approval rating is at disgraceful lows and Trump is the worst president we have ever had, and it is not even close.

A POLL???????????????????LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I got to start wearing Depends when I read shit here. So funny I peed meself again.

• Banned

A POLL???????????????????LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I got to start wearing Depends when I read shit here. So funny I peed meself again.
Sometimes in life the truth can be a hard pill to swallow.

Trump supporters and Republicans have been running from the truth the entirety of the 21st Century...

Think about that....

Trump leaves office in disgrace
Polls do not reflect how poorly he served

As Trump leaves office with an approval in the 30s, he is also the only President never to break 50%

With the liberal news media and Democrats attacking Trump with lies 24/7 his approval rating dropped, shocker there. Rot in hell all Democrats and liberal news media.

Forum List

Back