trump approval rating at new low

Incredible. It took less than one page of posts for this to turn into a pissing match. Bravo, that may be a new record! Oh, wait, not even close...

When will we learn that "tribal warfare" will DESTROY this country? Soon, I hope. Yet that hope is quickly fading... Sad really. I love this country, and all it stands for. I'll take the bad to get the tremendous good. Name one other country that has done so much good in such a short period of time.

Stop it. ALL of you. Just stop. We are not each other's enemy, despite what some people will tell you. Can we not disagree AND remain civil? Will YOU be the first in your circle to STOP?
The GOP sure as hell is my enemy LOL what are you kidding me ... I smoke reefer like a chimney ... I do not want these Nanny Government GOP Weirdos anywhere near power...people like Jeff Session a Red neck freak who wants to slam me in a Federal Prison /.... I know MY ENEMIES
Really? your enemy? Here's what an enemy is in this context:
Enemy- a person who is actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.

You really think that you are so important that Jeff Sessions is "actively opposed or hostile" to you? Or is it that he THINKS differently than you? Maybe you should put the reefer down, take a few deep breaths and really THINK about what you are saying. I seriously doubt that Mr. Sessions is opposed or hostile to you. He may be opposed or hostile to an activity you partake in, but are you not more than that? I certainly hope you give yourself more credit than THAT.

common sense

they take the House/Senate, or they don't.

it's a win/lose situation.

That's obvious. But I'm asking how you come up with "50/50". As opposed to 61/39, 52/48 or any other analysis.
2 choices, win or lose

win (50)

or

lose (50)

50/50 chance

Do you NOT understand the concept of 50/50?

Absolutely I do. It means equal chance to go either way.

What you're dancing around trying to avoid answering is how you arrived at that number. Instead of any other number.

Do you not understand what "how" means?

Do you understand win/lose?

If the democrats need 7 seats to win the House, and only get 6...

it's a loss, even tho they gained seats.

They either WIN the House, or they LOSE the House

There is no PUSH

Nobody claimed anything about "PUSH", whatever that means.

You declared "50/50". Not "51/49", not "90/10", not "63/37" ....... 50/50. Exactly even.

Now one more time --- *HOW* did you arrive at that specific number?

PUSH, to anyone that has played Blackjack, mean a draw

How many other options are there besides win/lose?

They either win, or they lose.

Can you name another president who PUBLICLY attacks a private US company just to devalue it. He needs to be held accountable for his abuse of power. The Dems in 2019 will smack these man back into reality...Inflation and a trade war are right around the corner.
The Dems in 2019 will smack these man back into reality..

Depending on the results in November.

You're odds are only 50/50 of the dems taking back the House, or Senate.

(Could be, YOU'LL be smacked back into reality)
.Inflation and a trade war are right around the corner.

Crystal ball?

Wishing on a star?

drawer full of 4 leaf clovers?

Election Betting Odds

That's nice

still comes down to win or lose.

Why do you people have a problem with simple terms?

1. They are not an American Country
2. They dumped oil into the Gulf of Mexico

They are their own country?

Also while not an american parent company, they have american subsidiaries and american employees.

And they dumped oil into the Gulf of Mexico....u left that out....conveniently.

And it was more like they vented oil into the gulf, terms mean things.

True. "Dump" implies a downward trajectory. BP's bleeding wound bubbled up from below.

Guess what. It ends up in the same place, either way. So while terms indeed mean things, this distinction --- doesn't.

Still waiting for that citation of where O'bama falsely claimed BP was ripping off the post office. Or anybody else.

I was asked to provide another president trying to torpedo another american company, BP does have american subsidiaries.

Know what the B in "BP" stands for? I got a hint for ya --- it's not "Bigly".

Ya learn so much on this site. Not only would I have had no idea how The O'bama tanked the economy retroactively before he was even elected, but now we find out he 'torpedoed' British Petroleum's Gulf oil fissure.

Damn. I just gave away the quiz answer didn't I.

Also learned today that all of this is apparently a game of "Blackjack". Who knew.

Can you name another president who PUBLICLY attacks a private US company just to devalue it. He needs to be held accountable for his abuse of power. The Dems in 2019 will smack these man back into reality...Inflation and a trade war are right around the corner.

Crystal ball?

Wishing on a star?

Election Betting Odds

That's nice

Why do you have a problem with defending your numbers?

Crystal ball?

Wishing on a star?

Election Betting Odds

That's nice

I have no problem defending my numbers.

you have a problem understanding there are only 2 choices.

they win

or they lose.

50/50 chance.

Crystal ball?

Wishing on a star?

Election Betting Odds

That's nice

they win

or they lose.

50/50 chance.

wrong --

example;

Trump is the losingest winner in history.

Crystal ball?

Wishing on a star?

Election Betting Odds

That's nice

they win

or they lose.

50/50 chance.

Clearly the answer is you don't know what the numbers mean. That should have stopped you from stepping in them. But it didn't.

Crystal ball?

Wishing on a star?

Election Betting Odds

That's nice

they win

or they lose.

50/50 chance.

Clearly the answer is you don't know what the numbers mean. That should have stopped you from stepping in them. But it didn't.

and you dont' seem to know the meaning of win or lose.

Guess that means 'you should have stopped from stepping in'

Poll: President Trump’s Approval Rating Hits His Lowest Yet - news - CenturyLink

Yup....I think 41% is about right. He is barely going past 40%....wait until his trade war begins.

Yeah but Sean Hannity polled his family and Trump has an approval rating of 169% so, you know, polls. Who you going to believe.

Do you mean the members of his family that walk on their hind legs?

My bad I didn't know there were some.

True. "Dump" implies a downward trajectory. BP's bleeding wound bubbled up from below.

Guess what. It ends up in the same place, either way. So while terms indeed mean things, this distinction --- doesn't.

Still waiting for that citation of where O'bama falsely claimed BP was ripping off the post office. Or anybody else.

I was asked to provide another president trying to torpedo another american company, BP does have american subsidiaries.

Amazon dumped oil in the Gulf....wait....the owner of Amazon also owns the Washington Post....Got It!

Politics is politics. It's amazing how your side gets the vapors when someone else plays by your own rules.

Really? Posting a legitimate presidential poll is an indicator of vapors? You are very strange....

This isn't about the poll, try to keep up.

They are their own country?

Also while not an american parent company, they have american subsidiaries and american employees.

And they dumped oil into the Gulf of Mexico....u left that out....conveniently.

Know what the B in "BP" stands for? I got a hint for ya --- it's not "Bigly".

Ya learn so much on this site. Not only would I have had no idea how The O'bama tanked the economy retroactively before he was even elected, but now we find out he 'torpedoed' British Petroleum's Gulf oil fissure.

Damn. I just gave away the quiz answer didn't I.

Also learned today that all of this is apparently a game of "Blackjack". Who knew.

BP doesn't have an american subsidiary that employs americans?

Obama and general motors!

BP boss defends company against Obama's attack

Ummm.......BP had just leaked millions of barrels of oil into the gulf

And it was owning up to fixing it, just not being taken over the coals by Obama's environmentalist butt buddies.

Obama and general motors!

He saved them

Forum List

Back