Trump approval at 43%

Hillary' chances of winning the election are 98%!

We all know how that worked out. :laugh:

upload_2017-4-20_17-28-4.png

GUH-HUYK .. GARSH, THOUGHT OF THAT ALL BY YER LOMESOME DIDNT CHA?

Breaking News -

Trump Presidential Authority At 100%

he is still higher than the congress......

my cats litter box has a higher approval rating than the Republican Congress.
your democrats aint looking to good either.....yea i know pelosi told you they are the best....

yup, it was the democrats that blocked Trump's healthcare repeal/replace effort ..

Trump's approval is at a very low 43% as per Gallup. Trump's Job Approval in First Quarter Lowest by 14 Points

The independent Gallup surveys all adults instead of the strange "likely voters" surveyed by the conservative Republican Rasmussen website, as if Trump were only the President of likely voters.

Hmmm. UP from 38%. Me thinks you didn't think this thread through very well.
But Westwall, those polls predicted the election so well, oh damn.
But Westwall, those polls predicted the Brexit so well. Ah never mind.

The last six polls in the last three days have him between 40 and 44, because Americans approved of his bombing Syria.

Let's watch him throw it away.

Breaking News -

your democrats aint looking to good either.....yea i know pelosi told you they are the best....

yup, it was the democrats that blocked Trump's healthcare repeal/replace effort ..
so what?.....whats their approval rating even after doing that?....after all thats what we were talking about,at least i was.....

Breaking News -

so what?.....whats their approval rating even after doing that?....after all thats what we were talking about,at least i was.....

Congress as a whole sucks. Republicans are the majority in BOTH Houses.

All I ever hear about Republicans is how they "WON" .. ok, fine, you won, your majority sucks.

feel better now ?

Breaking News -

All I ever hear about Republicans is how they "WON" .. ok, fine, you won, your majority sucks.

feel better now ?
hey i was talking about BOTH parties....your the one who only see's one party as bad and the other one Jesus like.....

Breaking News -

feel better now ?
hey i was talking about BOTH parties....your the one who only see's one party as bad and the other one Jesus like.....

Congress is Congress, Congress sucks.. Republicans control Congress, Republicans blocked healthcare repeal/reform... Republicans SUCK WORSE !! especiallly since Ryan hold the gavel.

dodge, duck, weave, spin, shit in yer drawers, I dont care. It is what it is.

The End.

Forum List

Back