Trump And The NRA Armed White Supremacists — And Torched The Constitution

599740092200002d001a6b53.jpeg

Trump has officially, publicly, overtly aligned himself with white supremacists. And through their silence and willingness to arm bigots, the NRA stands with him.

Like many Americans, I was shaken by the events that unfolded last weekend in my home state. In Charlottesville, we saw hate in its purest and most repulsive form. We saw white supremacists carrying torches and screaming. We saw Nazis and members of the KKK vowing to “...fulfill the promises of Donald Trump.” We saw dangerous men carrying assault rifles ― a despicable intimidation tactic. We saw violence and, tragically, we saw death.

We waited for Donald Trump to condemn the hatred and violence that transpired in his name. But we came up empty. When we looked to Trump for a repudiation of hatred, he gave us hatred in return. His remarks on Saturday and Tuesday were disgusting. His embrace of white nationalism and violence was bone-chilling.

But, unfortunately, we should not be surprised.

Recent videos and statements by Wayne LaPierre and Dana Loesch have encouraged NRA members to fight back against the so-called “violent left” ― a concept Trump hasamplified. Trump and the NRA have given hate groups a green light for action; so it should come as no surprise that hundreds of their supporters showed up in Charlottesville outfitted for war.

The NRA has always encouraged taking up arms against their dissenters. During the Obama years, they advocated violence against the government. Now their primary ally isthe federal government. Their new solution is taking up arms against citizens ― “the resistance” ― those who don’t think like them, pray like them, or look like them. The solution has always been violence; the only thing that has changed is their target.

The NRA claims to be a defender of freedom. They claim to revere the Constitution. Donald Trump took an oath to defend the nation from all enemies, foreign and domestic. He vowed to uphold the Constitution, the rule of law, and the democratic institutions that our founders enshrined in that document. This week, he broke that oath.

And the NRA said nothing.

More: Trump And The NRA Armed White Supremacists -- And Torched The Constitution

How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby

Shame on Trump! Shame on the NRA! I was once a proud NRA member until it was hijacked by radicals in 1977.
It goes well here too.

35824871754_29beb2efa5_z.jpg

No one's coming for your guns fuckwit, look around, jeebus.

Trump has officially, publicly, overtly aligned himself with white supremacists. And through their silence and willingness to arm bigots, the NRA stands with him.

Like many Americans, I was shaken by the events that unfolded last weekend in my home state. In Charlottesville, we saw hate in its purest and most repulsive form. We saw white supremacists carrying torches and screaming. We saw Nazis and members of the KKK vowing to “...fulfill the promises of Donald Trump.” We saw dangerous men carrying assault rifles ― a despicable intimidation tactic. We saw violence and, tragically, we saw death.

We waited for Donald Trump to condemn the hatred and violence that transpired in his name. But we came up empty. When we looked to Trump for a repudiation of hatred, he gave us hatred in return. His remarks on Saturday and Tuesday were disgusting. His embrace of white nationalism and violence was bone-chilling.

Recent videos and statements by Wayne LaPierre and Dana Loesch have encouraged NRA members to fight back against the so-called “violent left” ― a concept Trump hasamplified. Trump and the NRA have given hate groups a green light for action; so it should come as no surprise that hundreds of their supporters showed up in Charlottesville outfitted for war.

The NRA has always encouraged taking up arms against their dissenters. During the Obama years, they advocated violence against the government. Now their primary ally isthe federal government. Their new solution is taking up arms against citizens ― “the resistance” ― those who don’t think like them, pray like them, or look like them. The solution has always been violence; the only thing that has changed is their target.

The NRA claims to be a defender of freedom. They claim to revere the Constitution. Donald Trump took an oath to defend the nation from all enemies, foreign and domestic. He vowed to uphold the Constitution, the rule of law, and the democratic institutions that our founders enshrined in that document. This week, he broke that oath.

More: Trump And The NRA Armed White Supremacists -- And Torched The Constitution

Shame on Trump! Shame on the NRA! I was once a proud NRA member until it was hijacked by radicals in 1977.

Shame on you you lying assed bitch. The laws of SC allowed protesters to openly carry long guns, neither Trump or the NRA had a damned thing to do with it. Your goddamned propaganda are going to get more people killed. I think that's exactly what you want.

ANTIFA has been committing acts of political violence against right wing rallies in this country at least since election season. Dana Loesch wasn't making these videos prior to this being a common occurrence. Therefore, you know who is just as responsible for causing right wingers across the spectrum (including but not limited to the actual extremists) to bring guns to rallies? THE VIOLENT LEFT.
Let us know whe they show up with firearms and murder someone, K?

ANTIFA riots have hospitalized hundreds in the last 2 years, but you've got me there. The alt right in the same time has ANTIFA's death count beaten by exactly 1 victim. After about 2 years of ANTIFA beating people in the streets with sticks and bike locks for supporting the wrong political wing, someone from the extreme of that wing fired back with deadly force. I'm by no means condoning that terrorist piece of racist shit for what he did, but saying that ANTIFA didn't have a hand in provoking this because they only maim people indicates a complete lack of experience with how violence escalates.

ANTIFA has showed up armed, though. You didn't see that shit in Phoenix back in like, March or April, where the ANTIFA protest of some Trump rally looked like a fuckin paramilitary parade? A bunch of anarcho commies with assault rifles and body armor telling bystanders not to film them? After watching footage of that shit and understanding that these kids tend to call ME a Nazi when I argue with them online, despite that I despise racial collectivism and am Hawaiian, I wouldn't go to so much as a fuckin free speech rally without packin, just in case.

ACLU says that dem governor mcaulife told the police to stand down Fenton . I'll try to get the link or links Fenton .

Trump And The NRA Armed White Supremacists

The funny thing is that not only hasn't Trump or the NRA armed ANY radicals whatsoever, but the record shows that Obama and Holder ran guns for the Mexican drug lords, Obama and Hitlery ran guns for the Libyan rebels, not to mention arming half the Middle East with millions of dollars of hardware that later fell into the wrong hands and lost millions or billions of dollars of other weapons! Even the missiles and uranium that Kim Jong-Un aims at us probably can be traced back to Obama and the Clintons!

It goes well here too.

35824871754_29beb2efa5_z.jpg

No one's coming for your guns fuckwit, look around, jeebus.
-------------------------------------------- if you had the chance , if you had the power you would be disarming ALL Americans but you would leave your henchmen and special people armed to the teeth and they'd be doing the disarming of Americans Fenton .

Another fake narrative from the dying corporate media. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

[/

Forum List

Back