Trump and Putin vow to tackle ISIS together as they hold breakthrough talks

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Yes, not even sworn in yet, and Putin has shown more respect to Trump, than the Manchurian muslim was able to garner in 8 years, and we are walking away from possible war with Russia, that the 2 digit IQ'd dimwit in the WH seemed to be setting us up on a collusion course....Has anyone seen the Obomanatoon REDLINE lately?...President Trump for the WIN!

President-elect Donald Trump and Russian leader Vladimir Putin have vowed to tackle ISIS together after holding breakthrough talks on the telephone.

Less than a week after the billionaire’s election, the Kremlin said Putin called Trump yesterday to begin negotiations over how best to tackle to terrorism.

The Russian is reported to have said he ready for dialogue with the US “on the basis of mutual respect, non-intervention into each other’s internal affairs”.

According to the news agency Kremlin, Putin and Trump have agreed to “work to channel bilateral relationships into constructive cooperation, to combine efforts to tackle international terrorism and extremism, and to continue contact by telephone and to work towards meeting in person”.

(Excerpt) Read more at mirror.co.uk ...

It's in Russia's interest to take on jihadists. They have no ocean as a barrier.

There is also China.

Trump has an uncanny ability to make things happen. Once the guy sets his eye on a goal, he achieves it!
That's a quality I can respect.

Trump has an uncanny ability to make things happen. Once the guy sets his eye on a goal, he achieves it!

Like the bankruptcy and closing of the Taj Mahal in New Jersey? Was that a good example of Trump's 'can do'?
Absoutely.
Trump is a smart guy. He knows how to make tough decisions. It's something he's been doing for many years.

Btw... thanks for asking. :)

Like the bankruptcy and closing of the Taj Mahal in New Jersey? Was that a good example of Trump's 'can do'?
He sold it awhile a go, Antler Head, but you're too stupid to know this!

I apologize for posting off topic, Vigilante.

The article you shared highlights the respect Putin has for Trump. Like most people, he can respect a strong person.

Obama has been one of the weakest president we've ever had. The guy has been a complete failure on so many levels.
Even though I'm not a religious person, I thank God we're finally done with him. :bowdown:

Trump will give Syria to Russia (and Assad)......Putin has always wanted a warm-water port and closer access to the ME oil.
In return, we will get Russia praising Trump's fragile ego.

Trump will give Syria to Russia (and Assad)......Putin has always wanted a warm-water port and closer access to the ME oil.
Don't underestimate Trump' ability to outsmart Putin. The guy just outsmarted some of the best minds in this country! :laugh:

NutSack4900 is an expert at propagating DemocRAT war with Russia, and sucking up to any muslim terrorist... it's what he does best!

Yes, not even sworn in yet, and Putin has shown more respect to Trump, than the Manchurian muslim was able to garner in 8 years, and we are walking away from possible war with Russia, that the 2 digit IQ'd dimwit in the WH seemed to be setting us up on a collusion course....Has anyone seen the Obomanatoon REDLINE lately?...President Trump for the WIN!

President-elect Donald Trump and Russian leader Vladimir Putin have vowed to tackle ISIS together after holding breakthrough talks on the telephone.

Less than a week after the billionaire’s election, the Kremlin said Putin called Trump yesterday to begin negotiations over how best to tackle to terrorism.

The Russian is reported to have said he ready for dialogue with the US “on the basis of mutual respect, non-intervention into each other’s internal affairs”.

According to the news agency Kremlin, Putin and Trump have agreed to “work to channel bilateral relationships into constructive cooperation, to combine efforts to tackle international terrorism and extremism, and to continue contact by telephone and to work towards meeting in person”.

Finally the US will have a sane Russia policy and the possibility will exist for the first time of agreements between the US and Russia to end the war in Syria and the conflicts in eastern Europe. Trump has not yet even taken office and already the world is in better shape because he won the election.

Don't underestimate Trump' ability to outsmart Putin. The guy just outsmarted some of the best minds in this country! :laugh:

No he didn't.

Democrooks are not even marginal minds, they're mindless.

I wouldn't give him all the credit either, he did hire some smart people for sure.

Finally the US will have a sane Russia policy and the possibility will exist for the first time of agreements between the US and Russia to end the war in Syria and the conflicts in eastern Europe. Trump has not yet even taken office and already the world is in better shape because he won the election.

Of course ... as always, it's easier to say it than it is to do it.

The devil is in the details ...

NutSack4900 is an expert at propagating DemocRAT war with Russia, and sucking up to any muslim terrorist... it's what

No he didn't.

Democrooks are not even marginal minds, they're mindless.

I wouldn't give him all the credit either, he did hire some smart people for sure.
i was talking about him winning an election that was stacked against him. An election that (almost) everyone thought he'd lose.

The guy pulled off an unbelievable feat that shocked a lot of people. I can see him being a winner throughout his presidency. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back