Trump and his adoring minions want an airport named in his honor!

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

2f2gqe.jpg

For what? Please be specific.

For starters? Tax evasion and money laundering.

Show us. He gets audited every single year and has followed the law.

Money laundering? Where? I think you have Trump confused with Hunter Biden.

Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money-laundering probe
By Jesse O’Neill
October 21, 2020 | 11:01pm | Updated

The FBI subpoena of Hunter Biden’s computer and hard drive came in connection with a money-laundering investigation, according to documents obtained by Fox News.

The 2019 papers were verified by multiple federal law enforcement and government officials who reviewed them, but it’s unclear whether the investigation is directly related to the Democratic presidential nominee’s son.

Show us. He gets audited every single year and has followed the law.

Money laundering? Where? I think you have Trump confused with Hunter Biden.

No evidence I were to present would do a damn bit of good. Just revel in your 22 day bubble. :)

Time left until Trump leaves office
Zoom
22days
549hours
32992minutes
1979535seconds
until Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 12:00:00 noon (Washington DC, District of Columbia time)

Doesn't Moscow need a new airport? It may be the only place the Trump name means anything anymore.
Why do you demand to display your ignorance. As you know, it has been conclusively proven that the Russian collusion allegations against President Trump are a total fabrication. The Democrats wasted four years pursuing a totally fraudulent effort to destroy one of the greatest presidents we have had in modern history. You must be so proud.
What does one thing have to do with the other? Collusion, no collusion, he's Moscow's man.

Show us how! Specifically, what has President Trump done that greatly benefits Russia?

Stirthepot-1-S.jpg

I don't make this stuff up kids. Maybe we could name the little airport in Palm Beach after him in exchange for him acknowledging defeat and quitting by the end of this week?

Christian Ziegler, a top official with the Republican Party of Florida, said Trump will continue to be the dominant force among conservatives well past Inauguration Day.​
Ziegler said he’s not convinced Trump lost the election, but he has a vision for the legacy Trump, 74, could leave in Florida. "A presidential library would welcome MAGA fans from all over the country. Palm Beach International Airport — just down the road from Mar-a-Lago — would be named in the president’s honor. Trump International Airport would be the South Florida gateway for the former president’s adoring fans."​
“How many times has Air Force One flown in there?” Ziegler said. “We should absolutely be looking at Florida for a presidential library. It would be a fantastic economic generator.”​

Citing anonymous White House sources, The Daily Beast reported that Trump has been asking aides what it would take to get a major U.S. airport named in his honor.

D-tpGowXsAE15-O.jpg

The only thing that should be named after trump is a garbage dump. The trump dump. That's what he has done to America.

There will be no airports named after him. He won't be on Mt. Rushmore or any other public place.

Hell, his name is being taken off many buildings that he licensed to use his name. He doesn't really own those buildings. He licenses his name to the owner. People started taking the trump name off buildings a few years ago.

What will happen is he will be mostly forgotten except to be the worst president of the 21st century who all future bad presidents will be measured against.

What will happen is he will be mostly forgotten except to be the worst president of the 21st century who all future bad presidents will be measured against.

There won't be a more despicable POTUS in MY lifetime anyway - Which God wiling will last another 25 years.

I don't make this stuff up kids. Maybe we could name the little airport in Palm Beach after him in exchange for him acknowledging defeat and quitting by the end of this week?

Plenty of things throughout the country are named after politicians. I don't see why Trump would be any different.

Plenty of things throughout the country are named after politicians. I don't see why Trump would be any different.

As previously stated, there are normal presidents, and there are clueless butthole presidents. You decide which.

As previously stated, there are normal presidents, and there are clueless butthole presidents. You decide which.

You left out the truly great presidents of which President Donald Trump has proven to be one.

Maybe honor him by naming the airport used in the Revolutionary War after Trump?

Are you so desperate that you want to go there? Didn't you vote for the gaff machine of all time?

Biden said “TV” instead of “radio”. lol Trump said they defended airports in the Revolutionary War. Yea, let’s not pretend they are even on the same planet much less ballpark.

There won't be a more despicable POTUS in MY lifetime anyway - Which God wiling will last another 25 years.

I'm sorry but no.

Republican presidents have progressively gotten worse since Eisenhower.

I realized that in the bush boy years.

At the time I couldn't imagine what was worse than the bush boy and I didn't want to find out.

We found out quickly what was worse than him.

I know you can't imagine anyone worse than trump but in over 60 years they have progressively gotten worse and I don't see that changing anytime in our lifetimes.

Think of all or most of the worst of trump and his followers, that's what's coming with the next republican president.

Republicans, or at least those left in the party, want leaders like trump or worse. They will nominate and elect them too. There's already a crazy qanon person elected to our House of Reps.

I'm sorry but no.

At the time I couldn't imagine what was worse than the bush boy and I didn't want to find out.

I know you can't imagine anyone worse than trump but in over 60 years they have progressively gotten worse and I don't see that changing anytime in our lifetimes.

Think of all or most of the worst of trump and his followers, that's what's coming with the next republican president.

Republicans, or at least those left in the party, want leaders like trump or worse. They will nominate and elect them too. There's already a crazy qanon person elected to our House of Reps.

God I hope you are wrong but fear you may not be.

Doesn't Moscow need a new airport? It may be the only place the Trump name means anything anymore.
Why do you demand to display your ignorance. As you know, it has been conclusively proven that the Russian collusion allegations against President Trump are a total fabrication. The Democrats wasted four years pursuing a totally fraudulent effort to destroy one of the greatest presidents we have had in modern history. You must be so proud.
What does one thing have to do with the other? Collusion, no collusion, he's Moscow's man.

Show us how! Specifically, what has President Trump done that greatly benefits Russia?

Stirthepot-1-S.jpg

If you don’t know by now, then you never will. Sad

I'm sorry but no.

Republicans, or at least those left in the party, want leaders like trump or worse. They will nominate and elect them too. There's already crazy qanon person elected to our House of Reps.

I wanted to be wrong in the bush boy years.

I want to be wrong now but I'm not.

Just look at them. They want to inflict martial law, send out the military. All to redo an election trump lost.

They cheered torture and a prison at GITMO and all the bush boy did.

They cheered all trump has done and want more.

There is no going back for that party. The crazy people have taken over.

It's a good reason to never miss an election and to get everyone you know to never miss an election.

Last edited:

You left out the truly great presidents of which President Donald Trump has proven to be one.

1609203700719.png

You go to far with the comedy.

I'm sorry but no.

Republicans, or at least those left in the party, want leaders like trump or worse. They will nominate and elect them too. There's already crazy qanon person elected to our House of Reps.

I wanted to be wrong in the bush boy years.

I want to be wrong now but I'm not.

Just look at them. They want to inflict martial law, send out the military. All to redo an election trump lost.

They cheered torture and a prison at GITMO all all the bush boy did.

They cheered all trump has done and want more.

There is no going back for that party. The crazy people have taken over.

It's a good reason to never miss an election and to get everyone you know to never miss an election.

They might rebrand themselves as ‘The Cruelty Party’ Because that’s pretty much what Rump and his sidekicks are all about. Am I wrong?

Forum List

Back