Trump admin continues to cost taxpayers money!

You can thumbs down me all you want Penelope but the fact is you never once complained about the cages when Obama was President and in fact you even went as far as to demand a mod to retract their comment and delete it and when presented with the fact the Mod was correct you then wrote “ what fine cages “, so you do not care about those families or the lawsuit and just want to bitch about Trump!

I mean real people would be outraged at the parent putting their child in such dangerous situations but you instead ignore their abuse and are clearly upset at Trump for doing what Obama did in a limited capacity ( Obama did in a limited capacity )…

So maybe you should stop tramping so hard for the Democratic Party and not all Conservatives are Republican but you are a Democratic Tramp!

TRUMP: “Obama had a separation policy; we all had the same policy. I tried to do it differently, but Obama had a separation policy. But people don’t like to talk about that.” — remarks to reporters Monday.

snip
THE FACTS: Obama did not have a separation policy. The Trump administration didn’t, explicitly, either, but that was the effect of zero tolerance, which meant that anyone caught crossing the border illegally was to be criminally prosecuted, even if they had few or no previous offences.

The policy meant adults were taken to court for criminal proceedings and their children were separated. In most cases, if the charge took longer than 72 hours to process, which is the longest time that children can be held by

so trump followed the law…and now xiden is rewarding the criminals with a half million?

great thanks for clearing that up

so trump followed the law…and now xiden is rewarding the criminals with a half million?

great thanks for clearing that up
Truthfully the parents should be fined $451k for endangering their children but the OP will disagree and believe endangering a child life is less important than crying about Trump using cages that were built by the Obama administration…

Forum List

Back