Trump accuses Fauci of using 50 years of experience as a so-called doctor to win people's trust!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Nobody likes Donald. I guess it's his personality. :lmao:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Unveiling a new conspiracy theory, Donald Trump on Tuesday accused Anthony Fauci of using his fifty years of experience as a doctor to win people’s trust.​
Appearing on Fox News, Trump would not disclose the source of the theory, saying only, “This is something a lot of people are talking about.”​
“Tony Fauci graduated first in his medical school class, in 1966, because he knew that would make him look good someday,” Trump told Sean Hannity. “He’s been planning this for a long, long time.”​
Fauci went on to become a leading epidemiologist as part of a carefully plotted scheme to give himself credibility, Trump alleged.​
“He spent years working on H.I.V., aids, Ebola, you name it,” Trump charged. “Anthony Fauci would stop at nothing to make himself look like an expert.”​
Trump said he was baffled by polls showing that Americans overwhelmingly trust Fauci more than him when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic.​
“There is zero difference between me and Tony Fauci, except for fifty years of so-called medical experience,” he said.​

OH MY GOD... NOBODY, AND I MEAN NOBODY... better QUESTION the GOD OF ALL DOCTORS, FAUCI.

Kiss my ass.
Least of all a completely insane dumb imbecile. Seriously, you’re putting trump on the same level as competent doctor who has devoted his life to medicine and not cheating, stealing and lying ?

Fauci is the greatest, if you don't believe me just ask him yourself and he will tell you.

Fauci must be Sainted and given the Purple Heart as a citizen who has risked so much with so little fanfare.

Fauci will be a popular name for newborns born in 2020 to pay homage to his greatness.

Fauci, a man of few words, but each of them are worth a billion dollars to someone.

Fauci. Thank you for all you do.

Fauci.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Fauci is the greatest, if you don't believe me just ask him yourself and he will tell you.

Fauci must be Sainted and given the Purple Heart as a citizen who has risked so much with so little fanfare.

Fauci will be a popular name for newborns born in 2020 to pay homage to his greatness.

Fauci, a man of few words, but each of them are worth a billion dollars to someone.

Fauci. Thank you for all you do.

View attachment 368708
Never once did a Fauci ever suggest using industrial cleaners by injection to control the virus. That takes a real special person like Trump to come up with.....and the mentality of a mature cucumber.

OH MY GOD... NOBODY, AND I MEAN NOBODY... better QUESTION the GOD OF ALL DOCTORS, FAUCI.

Kiss my ass.
Least of all a completely insane dumb imbecile. Seriously, you’re putting trump on the same level as competent doctor who has devoted his life to medicine and not cheating, stealing and lying ?
What the FUCK did I say about TRUMP? My comment was about FAUCI?

You're putting Fauci above EVERY OTHER DOCTOR ON THE PLANET. Talk about IRONIC. You're SWIMMING in it, and Fauci has been WRONG more times than he's been RIGHT, he's been ALL OVER about covid changing his tune, and we won't even go into him being all tied in with BIG PHARMA and stands to make a BUNDLE OF MONEY off a VACINNE.

Get a clue.

Kiss my ass.

You're putting Fauci above EVERY OTHER DOCTOR ON THE PLANET. Talk about IRONIC. You're SWIMMING in it, and Fauci has been WRONG more times than he's been RIGHT, he's been ALL OVER about covid changing his tune, and we won't even go into him being all tied in with BIG PHARMA and stands to make a BUNDLE OF MONEY off a VACINNE.

Get a clue.
Sounds like a Humper, trying to spread the manure.

Fauci has been WRONG more times than he's been RIGHT,
List them. Absolutely everything he has said is backed by science. Just say, you don't believe in medical science. Everything Trump says is backed by, “ please like me.” One is a man, the other is a little boy.

Last edited:

Kiss my ass.

Get a clue.
Yeah you're a humper alright, little TDS butt boi faggot.

Go pound sand, ass clown.

Kiss my ass.

Not sure if you saw some of his recent comments but don't worry Bond ...

Any worries you may have had that the Mango Menace was pivoting toward actual SCIENCE have been alleviated!

Kiss my ass.

Not sure if you saw some of his recent comments but don't worry Bond ...

Any worries you may have had that the Mango Menace was pivoting toward actual SCIENCE have been alleviated!

BOOM !!!

Black Death Toll By Entity past year: At the hands of......
Other Blacks
Planned Parenthood - 22,000
Donald Trump - ZEE-ROE

You know, blacks really should start focusing on Donald Trump, that evil Negro Murderer
<Sigh> Instead they fight for PP and more B on B killings. Oh well.

When I say most of the hating blacks here are mentally unbalanced, I'm NOT kidding.

Kiss my ass.
The trump cult hates anyone with an education who might in someway make their orange lard look bad.

Kiss my ass.

Get a clue.

Oh dear....can't dare say anything against your orange lard and master.

Kiss my ass.
I have done none of that, and I am questioning THE FUCK out of Fauci.
:dunno:

Some doctors are too.

Kiss my ass.

Get a clue.

OO7 really DOES seem like a nice guy huh? :auiqs.jpg:

BOOM !!!

Black Death Toll By Entity past year: At the hands of......
Other Blacks
Planned Parenthood - 22,000
Donald Trump - ZEE-ROE

You know, blacks really should start focusing on Donald Trump, that evil Negro Murderer
<Sigh> Instead they fight for PP and more B on B killings. Oh well.

When I say most of the hating blacks here are mentally unbalanced, I'm NOT kidding.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Kiss my ass.

Get a clue.

Maybe another Goldfinger..

Kiss my ass.

Get a clue.

I thought you put me on ignore, you stinky little slimy butt plug.

Kiss my ass.
I have done none of that, and I am questioning THE FUCK out of Fauci.
:dunno:

Some doctors are too.
Really ? Name them.

Forum List

Back