Trump 2024: White House or Big House?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
WASHINGTON — While power and ego are typically enough to drive most would-be presidents, Donald Trump could soon have a far more compelling motive to want his old job back: staying out of prison.

With a grand jury in Atlanta convening next month to focus on Trump’s attempted coercion of Georgia officials and federal prosecutors in Washington appearing to build a conspiracy case around the attempt to block the election certification on Jan. 6, 2021, Trump may have more reason than ever to seek the protection against prosecution enjoyed by an incumbent president.

“He views the office as a shield to protect himself,” said George Conway, an expert on the laws governing presidential exposure to legal challenges. He said that seeking the presidency to avoid jail, while brazen for most, for Trump would be the next logical step. “It’s sort of like a Ponzi scheme. You’ve got to keep going, otherwise it will collapse.”

Which means that a man who made history by openly soliciting and accepting help from a foreign adversary to win power, then a second time by trying to overthrow the American republic in order retain that power, could do so yet again by running for the presidency while under an active criminal prosecution.

Much more at the link below...

Trump has a lot on the line - so I put nothing past him to regain the White House. What do you think?

It never stops. From the evidence I've seen the dems say they have I don't see anything there. Pipe dreams of the left. Oh, I seriously doubt it has anything to do with their fear of Trump running again. :cuckoo:

What do you think?
That even if the man died, you'd STILL be spewing hate for him for years. People like yourself need some mental help. It's been nearly a year and a half since he left office. The good news is that the cheap thrill you get from spewing that hate is just beginning. As we get closer to '24, your media is going to absolutely lose its miiiinnd with horror stories about how life in America is OVUH if the Bad Orange Man wins (a third time). So cheer up! Happy Days are on the way.

Last edited:

Jerry Springer Says His Wild Talk Show Guests Prepared Us For Trump — With Key Difference​

Unlike his guests, Trump "had this delusion [that] he knew how to run the world and run the country," Springer points out.

Legendary daytime talk show host Jerry Springer and his collection of sobbing, screaming, bickering, cursing guests prepared us for Donald Trump, he said in an interview Friday.

The behavior of his motley parade of guests was “exactly like Donald Trump,” Springer told SiriusXM host Dean Obeidallah. But they had the “sense not to run for president,” he added, deadpan.

I wonder if Trump ever regrets running for president in 2016 - and winning?

This is a super serious topic.

Should a former President be sent to prison or even fined if he has clearly broken a criminal or civil law?

We have impeached several Presidents, but not one was found guilty in the Senate. And one President was forced to resign.

Nancy has gloated that she got the 45th President impeached twice.

It is interesting that South Korea has jailed more than one ex-president; Taiwan has jailed one; Peru has been holding one in prison for several years, and some people oppose letting him out now; one African nation has just sentenced an ex-president to prison for allegedly murdering another president; even France recently sentenced an ex-president to prison, but it is agreed that he will not serve a single day.

The Attorney General is being criticized by some Dems for not having indicted President Trump yet.

I guess that the AG is moving slowly for at least two reasons:

1. Is there enough proof for a civil or criminal trial for Mr. Trump?

2. How would an indictment of Mr. Trump affect the social fabric of the nation?

In theory, no one should be above the law.

But we know that some people are above the law. That is just how the cookie crumbles.

Maybe for the sake of domestic tranquility, it would be wiser to just let Mr. Trump gradually fade away.

Has there ever been anyone running for president in U.S. history - to avoid prison?
Yes... Your hero Princess...
Michael Avenatti...

1649626487921.png

This is a super serious topic.

Should a former President be sent to prison or even fined if he has clearly broken a criminal or civil law?

We have impeached several Presidents, but not one was found guilty in the Senate. And one President was forced to resign.

Nancy has gloated that she got the 45th President impeached twice.

It is interesting that South Korea has jailed more than one ex-president; Taiwan has jailed one; Peru has been holding one in prison for several years, and some people oppose letting him out now; one African nation has just sentenced an ex-president to prison for allegedly murdering another president; even France recently sentenced an ex-president to prison, but it is agreed that he will not serve a single day.

The Attorney General is being criticized by some Dems for not having indicted President Trump yet.

I guess that the AG is moving slowly for at least two reasons:

1. Is there enough proof for a civil or criminal trial for Mr. Trump?

2. How would an indictment of Mr. Trump affect the social fabric of the nation?

In theory, no one should be above the law.

But we know that some people are above the law. That is just how the cookie crumbles.

Maybe for the sake of domestic tranquility, it would be wiser to just let Mr. Trump gradually fade away.

"2. How would an indictment of Mr. Trump affect the social fabric of the nation?"

Bullshit. What "domestic tranquility"? How would that stop the next would-be autocratic DICKtator like Trump who would probably be smarter? The "domestic tranquility" would best be served by holding Trump fully accountable for his actions! Most people know that Trump is a criminal who has violated many laws - and some very serious ones! Let the chips fall where they may. Kicking the can down the road serves no good purpose!

Last edited:
It never stops. From the evidence I've seen the dems say they have I don't see anything there. Pipe dreams of the left. Oh, I seriously doubt it has anything to do with their fear of Trump running again. :cuckoo:

Isn't that 90% of what is spoken about here? Both sides with their fantasies?

"2. How would an indictment of Mr. Trump affect the social fabric of the nation?"

Bullshit. What "domestic tranquility"? How would that stop the next would-be autocratic DICKtator like Trump who would probably be smarter? The "domestic tranquility" would best be served by holding Trump fully accountable for his actions! Most people know that Trump is a criminal who has violated many laws - and some very serious ones! Let the chips fall where they may. Kicking the can down the road serves no good purpose!
What are you going to do when once again Trump is not indicted?... when this blows up just like all the rest of the fake news accusations?... what will you do?.... what will you do when its Biden that has to step down and its Hunter and not Don Jr that gets an indictment?...

Forum List

Back