Trump 2024 March in NYC, carrying flag of “Demon” Pelosi

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Of course the left is driven crazy by freedom of speech, they tried attacking the march and police beat them down and arrested some.

Screen-Shot-2021-03-05-at-3.14.12-PM.png

Ahhh.... you had me at "....and the police beat them down".

Now we're cooking with gas. A fuck ton more of "....and the police beat them down" and America will be back, as the stuttering fuck occasionally stammers.

Now we're cooking with gas. A fuck ton more of "....and the police beat them down" and America will be back, as the stuttering fuck occasionally stammers.
Whatever that is supposed to mean, yes? "The studdering Fuck"?
Hows about Trump, the divisive fat blob with no moral compass. I like that better.

Hows about Trump, the divisive fat blob with no moral compass. I like that better.
Yea in case you haven’t noticed, Joe can’t speak more than two sentences without falling apart.
Moral compass? President Trump put America first, kept us out of new wars, and stood up to communist China. While Joe works to destroy jobs, kiss China’s ass, and defaulted back to the Obama/McCain policy of keeping our troops in the Middle East for the next 70 years in endless wars.

Thanks to stupid sheep like you, I lost $175 in gasoline over-charges just in the past week-and-a-half alone. More to come. You’re losing money, too. You’re just too stupid to realize it.

Thanks to stupid sheep like you, I lost $175 in gasoline over-charges just in the past week-and-a-half alone. More to come. You’re losing money, too. You’re just too stupid to realize it.
What do you mean by gasoline overcharges?

Yea in case you haven’t noticed, Joe can’t speak more than two sentences without falling apart.
Moral compass? President Trump put America first, kept us out of new wars, and stood up to communist China. While Joe works to destroy jobs, kiss China’s ass, and defaulted back to the Obama/McCain policy of keeping our troops in the Middle East for the next 70 years in endless wars.
What Trump supposedly did has unintended consequences. His "negotiating"
technique only chases countries away and will hurt us as we were moving toward isolationism.

technique only chases countries away and will hurt us as we were moving toward isolationism.
What countries were “chased away”?

Increase in gasoline costs due to the demmunist admin’s EO’s and plans on fossil fuel supply. The price is up anywhere between 33% and 50%.

Increase in gasoline costs due to the demmunist admin’s EO’s and plans on fossil fuel supply. The price is up anywhere between 33% and 50%.

Now, as countries are seeing COVID improvements, demand is rising faster than supply is rising. OPEC has not yet agreed to pump more oil, so oil prices are up and that's pushing gas prices higher.Feb 19, 2021
FACT CHECK: Here's why gas prices are going up in ... - WXYZ

www.wxyz.com › news › debunking-myths-surrounding-...

There is a long list. Actually, European and Asian countries have made trade deals
with China and each other as you would knowCanada was if you had done any research. They sure as hell aren't going to stick around with Trump's boorish, isolationist behavior.
Germany is generally considered to be the leader of the free world.

There is a long list. Actually, European and Asian countries have made trade deals
with China and each other as you would knowCanada was if you had done any research. They sure as hell aren't going to stick around with Trump's boorish, isolationist behavior.
In other words you can’t name one.

Nobody considers Germany the “leader of the free world”.

In other words you can’t name one.

Nobody considers Germany the “leader of the free world”.
In other words, I can name many, and the free world considers Its leader to be Germany whether you think so or not. They sure as hell don't think that Trump
is anything more than a blowhard.

Asia-Pacific Nations Sign Huge Trade Deal With China While ...

www.npr.org › 2020/11/17 › asia-pacific-allies-sign-huge...

Nov 17, 2020 — China and 14 other countries have agreed to set up the trading bloc. ... on whether the U.S. should join a major trade deal, the Regional Comprehensive ... the U.S. makes up 25% of the world's economy, and, "We need to be ...
People also search for
u.s.-china trade deal phase 1china trade agreementschina-eu trade deal
rcep countries listtrump china trade dealtpp agreement

• Chart: Which Countries Have the Most Trade Agreements ...

www.statista.com › Topics › Global economy

Aug 12, 2019 — While the EC trade agreement among the countries themselves was counted as one agreement, each agreement the EU made with individual countries, like Turkey, ... The EU countries, for example, have trade agreements with the EFTA (European ... 15 Countries Sign World's Biggest Free Trade Deal.

'A coup for China': Analysts react to the world's largest trade deal

www.cnbc.com › 2020/11/16 › rcep-15-asia-pacific-co...

Nov 15, 2020 — China and 14 other Asia-Pacific countries signed the Regional ... 'A coup for China': Analysts react to the world's largest trade deal that excludes the U.S. ... ASEAN is made up of Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, the ...

You need to do some research, pal before you start flapping.

Now, as countries are seeing COVID improvements, demand is rising faster than supply is rising. OPEC has not yet agreed to pump more oil, so oil prices are up and that's pushing gas prices higher.Feb 19, 2021
FACT CHECK: Here's why gas prices are going up in ... - WXYZ

www.wxyz.com › news › debunking-myths-surrounding-...
The covid glut peaked out in the summer. Demand has been back up for months. This spike is due to Biden/democrat squeeze down on supply just like with Obama. OPEC has only become more able to leverage because of the democrat squeeze-down.
Cancel all democrats!

Biden works for the CCP

Biden works for the CCP
"In simplest terms, the Boston Tea Party happened as a result of “taxation without representation”, yet the cause is more complex than that. The American colonists believed Britain was unfairly taxing them to pay for expenses incurred during the French and Indian War. Additionally, colonists believed Parliament did not have the right to tax them because the American colonies were not represented in Parliament."
Trump works for the CCCP.

Forum List

Back