True of false?

The fascist movement of libs using the federal govt to bend the will of the people to the tyrant using whatever lawless means necessary? Three of garlands puppets were there at trumps house. This is about crushing the people and pushing the US into subservience to a global order.
Yes, the DOJ will be infiltrated and that will put intimidation pressure on Garland.s
But he must have foreseen the level of threat government would face as he took the initial move against Trump.

Garland will understand the risk but he will also understand that a position being taken to stop Trump had to come soon.

I'm pretty confident in saying that other bodies of government are already actively devising plans to eliminate the threat to America by other means if the DOJ shows signs of failure.

Continue your apolitical thinking if you want to stay abreast of the developing storm that's approaching.

Last edited:
No no, the libs are using the FBI as their own personal gestapo. You got it way backwards.
I have no interest in taking a side. I see the threats of violence as very real and beyond domestic politics.

And I have little interest in debating the fact with any American who doesn't take the threats seriously. You can discuss the situation with me on my terms or not at all.

When it comes to trump, by any means necessary.
America will have been considering means to stop him, both legal and otherwise. It's not likely that the government will allow a fascist takeover by Trump.

However, the problem has already become bigger and more than just Trump and that's the wild card.

I have no interest in taking a side. I see the threats of violence as very real and beyond domestic politics.

And I have little interest in debating the fact with any American who doesn't take the threats seriously. You can discuss the situation with me on my terms or not at all.

You want to talk about violence? Yeah, lets do that. I'll remind you of the lefts violent actions during the pandemic, burning, killing, raping, looting but yet no big deal huh. You won't discuss will you. Didnt think so.

Forum List

Back