Troll farms reached 140 million Americans a month on Facebook before 2020 election, internal report shows

Too funny!
Hey..your story and you're sticking to it, just don't expect anyone real to believe any of your nonsense.

Do you really think that some few posters on one site somehow must mention something for it to be real?

Anyway..you know damn well who and what Q is.

Q-bert.

So that means you CAN'T find any posts then?

:lol:

You Nazis are such fucking frauds.

So that means you CAN'T find any posts then?

:lol:

You Nazis are such fucking frauds.
That means that I don't give a shit because your entire premise is a strawman setup. You talk of frauds? Your entire posting record is a fraud..so seamlessly so, that one might suspect digital assistance. Nazi this and Nazi that..who talks like that? Q-berts and extreme RWNJ's and their bots. First to jump in on any race thread..always ready to bash Jews--Yeah..you're a Q-bert for sure, embrace it~

As I said...The actions or inaction's of the small group here are not representative of the entirety of reality. Many things take place without mention here..and yet they are still real.
Now toss another Nazi rant out here so I can laugh at your ignorant ass~

That means that I don't give a shit because your entire premise is a strawman setup. You talk of frauds? Your entire posting record is a fraud..so seamlessly so, that one might suspect digital assistance. Nazi this and Nazi that..who talks like that? Q-berts and extreme RWNJ's and their bots. First to jump in on any race thread..always ready to bash Jews--Yeah..you're a Q-bert for sure, embrace it~

As I said...The actions or inaction's of the small group here are not representative of the entirety of reality. Many things take place without mention here..and yet they are still real.
Now toss another Nazi rant out here so I can laugh at your ignorant ass~

That means you know as well as I that Q is an invention of the left.

And BASH JEWS?

That is 100% you democrat Nazi fucks. Let's go over to the ME forum. Let's look at the JOOOOO haters, Rightwinger, Penelope, Crepitus, Moonglow, et al. All the same stupid fucks spewing hate out here on a daily basis.

Tax exempt Media Matters is the biggest trolling farm today. It's masthead claims that they monitor (only) conservative speech. How is that fair and balanced? The way the Soros funded troll farm works is that they cherry pick selected phrases from (only) republicans and then they spin the stuff to left wing blog sites (something like money laundering) and the blog sites throw it out to drooling lefties as the gospel truth.

Forum List

Back