Triple shooting in gun free Britain…

Britain isn't gun free. Mods, close this one.

Ah, so I post the truth and you want it shut down…..

Handguns for British people are banned…….the law only allows very few types of hunting shotguns and those are only allowed to the select few…….

Britain bans guns for normal citizens …….but keep lying and blocking the truth.

Ah, so I post the truth and you want it shut down…..

Handguns for British people are banned…….the law only allows very few types of hunting shotguns and those are only allowed to the select few…….

Britain bans guns for normal citizens …….but keep lying and blocking the truth.

So as you yourself note, it is not gun free. It is simply more restrictive. You can be honest and still make a point.

Members of the public may own sporting rifles and shotguns, subject to licensing.

Firearms regulation in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

so the Brits had one mass shooting where apparently no one died.

We've had 407 mass shootings so care this year, 437 people died and 1688 were injured

We have no ''Assault Knife'' ban. Something else lefty extremists can whine about.

The FBI’s 2018 data showed that 1,515 people were killed with knives compared to 297 people with rifles. The UCR Program gathers information on crimes reported by law enforcement agencies. The list of violent crimes includes murder, non-negligent manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault.

So as you yourself note, it is not gun free. It is simply more restrictive. You can be honest and still make a point.

Members of the public may own sporting rifles and shotguns, subject to licensing.

Firearms regulation in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

Shithead……you anti-gun extremists tell us Britain is gun free…….and it is………normal British citizens have zero access to guns.

Shithead……you anti-gun extremists tell us Britain is gun free…….and it is………normal British citizens have zero access to guns.

Ranting at being called out for not being honest. We have discussed this over and over. I do not believe there should be any restrictions on gun ownership. None. But you know that.

Britain isn't gun free. Mods, close this one.
Mods close this one!!!!!!....LOLOLOL...... Your lifetime goal of being a moderator on a cheesy poli boad are dashed son

You'll expire never realizing your numero uno goal in life.

Dreams shattered, goals dashed

Ranting at being called out for not being honest. We have discussed this over and over. I do not believe there should be any restrictions on gun ownership. None. But you know that.

Wrong.

Do you support gun registration?

Do you support magazine limits?

Do you support mandatory training?

Do you support licensing gun owners?

Please…elaborate on your positions….

Wrong.

Do you support gun registration?

Do you support magazine limits?

Do you support mandatory training?

Do you support licensing gun owners?

Please…elaborate on your positions….

I support none of that. (I do believe if you have never owned a gun you should voluntarily get training).

The 2nd Amendment was created so people could protect themselves from the government and if the government is placing restrictions on that, it becomes watered down.

"Imran’s Hairdressers"

How very British.

I guess British 'Teens' are just like our 'Teens'.

You can take the knee groid out of Africa...but you can't

Slackers.....they can't come close to the awesome record of shootings in 'MERICA!

Yep....you are so right.....

Americans use their legal guns 1.2 million times, according to the Centers for Disease Control research, a year to save lives.....from rape, beatings, stabbings, robberies and murder.....

Or 1.5 million times a year if you go by Department of Justice research.....

Or 1.67 million times a year if you go by the 2020 Firearms survey research.

Women who aren't raped, people being beaten, or stabbed who are saved....robberies that are stopped...murders that are stopped...

Americans have the ability to stop criminals......to bad the British simply have to be victims...

Forum List

Back