Treyvon ( again ) and the Second Amendment<>entitlement dilemma

I wish Trayvon had been carrying a gun the night he was stalked by Zimmerman. Maybe you righties are right, and more people should be carrying.
You want "children" to carry guns?
he would have been better able to defend himself against zimmerman's aggression

What aggression are you talking about exactly? Was it the moment when Martin Charged him and started banging his head on the sidewalk? Was it the moment when he was pounding him with both fists while telling him that he was going to die today? Or was it the moment when a pummeled Zimmerman was able to get a legally licensed personal firearm out of his pocket and stop the beating? You need to be more specific with your lies.

I wish Trayvon had been carrying a gun the night he was stalked by Zimmerman. Maybe you righties are right, and more people should be carrying.
You want "children" to carry guns?
he would have been better able to defend himself against zimmerman's aggression

What aggression are you talking about exactly? Was it the moment when Martin Charged him and started banging his head on the sidewalk? Was it the moment when he was pounding him with both fists while telling him that he was going to die today? Or was it the moment when a pummeled Zimmerman was able to get a legally licensed personal firearm out of his pocket and stop the beating? You need to be more specific with your lies.
i see you're in the fact invention business as well.

You are avoiding the question. Is that because even YOU agree that your position is silly? You cant shoot someone for following you, not even if they ask you what youre doing there and where you live.
nope. you can't. but if martin had had a gun there may have been no altercation and perhaps nobody ends up dead

so why did zimmwrman need a gun?
He need a gun in case he was ever attacked by a stranger. It turns out that he was.
that's why martin needed a gun. he just didn't have one.
Zimmerman never hit Trayvon. Zimmerman only followed him. You think people should be shot for following you?
oh my. you're inventing facts.
Trayvon didn't have a scratch on him and Zimmerman's hands showed no signs of him punching Trayvon. Do you have evidence to the contrary? As far as I can tell, you're the one whos inventing facts.

nope. you can't. but if martin had had a gun there may have been no altercation and perhaps nobody ends up dead

so why did zimmwrman need a gun?
He need a gun in case he was ever attacked by a stranger. It turns out that he was.
Zimmerman never hit Trayvon. Zimmerman only followed him. You think people should be shot for following you?
Trayvon didn't have a scratch on him and Zimmerman's hands showed no signs of him punching Trayvon.
please, share that evidence
Do you have evidence to the contrary? As far as I can tell, you're the one whos inventing facts.
you do not know who assaulted whom. only two people did and one of them is dead.
what we do know is zimmerman stalked martin. had martin had gun to defend himself he'd be alive today.

Trayvon didn't have a scratch on him and Zimmerman's hands showed no signs of him punching Trayvon.
Do you have evidence to the contrary? As far as I can tell, you're the one whos inventing facts.
you do not know who assaulted whom. only two people did and one of them is dead.
what we do know is zimmerman stalked martin. had martin had gun to defend himself he'd be alive today.

He would also be alive if he had not charged and attacked Zimmerman with the intentions of beating him to death....but hey that's all spilt " Meeeyalk " now right?

He would also be alive if he had not charged and attacked Zimmerman with the intentions of beating him to death....but hey that's all spilt " Meeeyalk " now right?
again, you're inventing facts. you do not know what happened

Its in the autopsy report and a medical examiner inspected zimmerman. They even took pictures of his hands. I'm not going to dig up all this info and post it using a cell phone. If you aren't aware of the basic facts of the case, maybe you should take some time and look it up, rather than calling me a liar.

If Trayvon survived, he would have gone to prison. You cant shoot someone simply because they are following you.

For the record, he still would have gone to jail just for assaulting Zimmerman.

If Trayvon survived, he would have gone to prison. You cant shoot someone simply because they are following you.

nope. he would have said zimmerman either was or was going to attack him.

marin's mistake was in not killing zimmerman.

Its in the autopsy report and a medical examiner inspected zimmerman. They even took pictures of his hands. I'm not going to dig up all this info and post it using a cell phone. If you aren't aware of the basic facts of the case, maybe you should take some time and look it up, rather than calling me a liar.
that doesn't prove that zimmerman didn't attack martin.

and if i recall, martin also didn't have injured hands

Trayvon did actually have marks on his knuckles from punching him.

so? he should have punched harder. or had a gun. he just didn't exercise his right to defend himself strongly enough

The physical evidence wouldn't support that claim. Staying out of prison would have been an uphill battle.

so? he should have punched harder. or had a gun. he just didn't exercise his right to defend himself strongly enough
Why, for following him?

The physical evidence wouldn't support that claim. Staying out of prison would have been an uphill battle.
the burden of proof would be on proving zimmerman didn't assault him. the evidence would not show that. we know because the evidence does not show that

please, share that evidence you do not know who assaulted whom. only two people did and one of them is dead.

Why, for following him?
That's all we know happened.

Why, for following him?

Zimmerman was baiting him.

Why, for following him?
If that's all we know, why would you want him to be attacked or murdered? Are you making up facts and basing your position off of that?

the burden of proof would be on proving zimmerman didn't assault him. the evidence would not show that. we know because the evidence does not show that
If the evidence doesn't show he had a reason to shoot him, then he goes to prison. You do understand how our courts work, right?

Forum List

Back