trending ....

Trump gas station sushi? Is that a new scratch off lottery game?

But, reality is much more bleak:

Senate:
Democrats have 24 seats up for re-election verses 9 Republican seats.

House:
It's currently 237 to 192. The Dems need 26 seats to gain majority. Realistically, the Dems could take the house if they go 17-6 in on "battle-ground" seats, which, if the "blue wave" is true, would be the likely scenario.

Dems would control the house.

Will they be able to resist their insane impulse to waste the entirety of their newly-gained political capital by voting to impeach Trump? That's the real question.

The more the Liberal faggots piss us off, the more people will vote for Trump.

But, reality is much more bleak:

Senate:
Democrats have 24 seats up for re-election verses 9 Republican seats.

House:
It's currently 237 to 192. The Dems need 26 seats to gain majority. Realistically, the Dems could take the house if they go 17-6 in on "battle-ground" seats, which, if the "blue wave" is true, would be the likely scenario.

Dems would control the house.

Will they be able to resist their insane impulse to waste the entirety of their newly-gained political capital by voting to impeach Trump? That's the real question.

I wonder if they could vote to impeach Trump as often as the Repubs voted to repeal ObamaCare? What was that like 100 times I think

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I wonder if they could vote to impeach Trump as often as the Repubs voted to repeal ObamaCare? What was that like 100 times I think
With no plan to replace it, after 7 years of bitching.
:auiqs.jpg:

The GOP loves being the party in opposition, but rarely governs when in power. "Dog shit party" is a kind description.

this thread is proof the subject is 100% correct - intelligent Trump voters are breaking rank .. the idiot dipshit RW's are STILL licking his old fat ass.

Forum List

Back