Travis Scott Satanic Ritual Concert?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Dr. Bob Larson is a well experienced theologian well versed in the areas of satanism, exorcism and music, and needless to say, he knows his shit.

I used to listen to the doc's old radio program back in the early 1980's, so he is no spring chicken when it comes to dealing with Satan.
People used to call his old radio program and he used to do exorcisms right over the phone. Tele-exorcism predates the corona virus panic by decades.

Phone exorcisms? Sounds legit! :laugh:

Actually, Dr. Larson was very successful in his exorcisms, and it was compelling radio listen to him chat over the air with actual demons.

The demons fought and they made it clear to the radio audience that their goal was to destroy Larson's ministry which had caught the attention of Satan himself.

I'll tell you what really happened at that concert: First off, they made it mandatory that anyone who attended, had to be vaccinated. It's now believed that the vaccine contains magnetic nano-bots. At a pre-determined time, the government turned on the Huwei 5G that China has been installing, and it made all those vaccinated people go berserk.

You betcha.

Last year at Christmas , I was speaking to my niece's husband who works for Pfizer in Kalamazoo.

He works on the nano-bots, I'll have to ask him about that this year.

I'll tell you what really happened at that concert: First off, they made it mandatory that anyone who attended, had to be vaccinated. It's now believed that the vaccine contains magnetic nano-bots. At a pre-determined time, the government turned on the Huwei 5G that China has been installing, and it made all those vaccinated people go berserk.

You betcha.
A joke, I hope?

Dr. Bob Larson is a well experienced theologian well versed in the areas of satanism, exorcism and music, and needless to say, he knows his shit.

I used to listen to the doc's old radio program back in the early 1980's, so he is no spring chicken when it comes to dealing with Satan.
People used to call his old radio program and he used to do exorcisms right over the phone. Tele-exorcism predates the corona virus panic by decades.

I'm not a fan of Travis Scott. I don't like that kinda music.

But I'm pretty sure it's not satanic.

And I've never seen Scott at any company picnics.

My only question about the guy is has he given a statement at all yet concerning what happened?

God bless you and the surviving victims always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back