Transport A-Z

SAAB.

Not the car ---- the plane :funnyface:
Hey, Pogo. how YOU doin'? I KNOW we have our political differences, but you seem to be a knowledgeable guy. I'm fighting COVID, but I'm feeling better every day, and at least I'm at home typing this. I DO hope you and your loved ones are safe and happy. Signed, Steve, (bluzman61)

SAAB.

Hey, Pogo. how YOU doin'? I KNOW we have our political differences, but you seem to be a knowledgeable guy. I'm fighting COVID, but I'm feeling better every day, and at least I'm at home typing this. I DO hope you and your loved ones are safe and happy. Signed, Steve, (bluzman61)

Good to hear from you my friend, and sorry to hear the COVID contraction. How long has this been going on?
Best wishes for speedy turnaround on that. :thup:

SAAB.

Good to hear from you my friend, and sorry to hear the COVID contraction. How long has this been going on?
Thanks, Pogo. I've had COVID for roughly 10 days now. I spent a few days in the hospital. I believe I probably should've spent longer there. My stomach problems have been pretty horrific, but they seem to be calming down. Trying to regulate all my meds, for things like diabetes, high blood pressure, OCD, manic depression, and asthma has been quite daunting. I'm doing the best I can, my birthday is tomorrow, I'll be turning 60 years of age.

SAAB.

Thanks, Pogo. I've had COVID for roughly 10 days now. I spent a few days in the hospital. I believe I probably should've spent longer there. My stomach problems have been pretty horrific, but they seem to be calming down. Trying to regulate all my meds, for things like diabetes, high blood pressure, OCD, manic depression, and asthma has been quite daunting. I'm doing the best I can, my birthday is tomorrow, I'll be turning 60 years of age.

Happy day-before-birthday then :) Steady as she goes, one day at a time, eh? You'll be fine.

Not to derail the thread, since the letter is V for Valiant --- I had one of these. Slant Six baybeh! It had been a Bell Telephone car and ran so well. Three-on-the-tree.

1962-v200.jpg

Forum List

Back