Transgenderism questions

Why are you so threatened by the existence of trans people ?
why are you so threatened by people who don't want to play along?

Maybe we feel like it's child abuse to allow kids to start transitioning either with or without parent consent before they are 18.

And it certainly is abusive to girls and women, to allow mentally-fucked-up male perverts to intrude into women-only facilities such as restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, and such.

And cheating to allow men to compete in women's sports.

View attachment 655105

And all of that has what, exactly to do with my response to your op? You can be a guy who likes doing "girl things" You can still be a guy. But I also said that gender roles ( and expectations) are not so relevant anymore. It is not just about chromosomes

But if you feel that your assigned gender is in conflict with how you feel about yourself, you should be able to express that openly. Is there a problem with that?
Im a male physically but have the sexuality of a female. IE I like men sexually. That sounds an awful lot like being gay doesn't it?

All you said basically was well it's complicated, but didn't address the actual question. Male and female roles are societal constructions. They aren't rooted in biology. Why would a transgendered person who is striving to be their "deeper biological self" if such a thing exists manifest that in a societal construct? Why would wearing dresses or using the girls room satisfy biology? I dont think your biology cares what you wear or where you piss. This is a mental problem not a physical one.

Most people don't give 2 flying fucks what adults do. If you're an adult and want to turn you dick inside out that's your business. I don't think taxpayers should be funding it, and it should disqualify you for military service (due to being nondeployable and because you are then forcing the opposite sex to room, shower, etc with them) but rock on otherwise.

The push to transition children is fucked up IMO. Kids are impressionable and more importantly are stupid and lack perspective. There's a reason we don't let them do most things without a parent's consent (sometimes even with it), and most of those things aren't life altering. Taking puberty blockers or having surgery is well outside the bounds of what should be happening. If they want to dress up as the other gender, fine, but you can't let them use the opposite sex's bathrooms or let boys compete on girl's sports teams. If some kid said he identified as quadriplegic you wouldn't think it a good idea to paralyze him would you? What if he said he ID'd as a hermaphrodite?

There are many including health care professionals who would say that it is child abuse to NOT let them

And I've heard pedophiles try to argue that it's beneficial for children to have early sexual experiences with adults.

Those with evil, harmful intentions are often able to form arguments to deny the harm that they cause.

Sane people are not fooled by such arguments.

Forum List

Back