Transgender Conformity

Unless you have known an individual that is truly transgender, you will never understand.

I've known 5, 3 committed suicide. It's a mental disorder, instead of "normalizing" it, somebody should come up with viable treatment.
You have to remember that many on the left don't want a viable treatment. That would prove that there was a problem in the first place.

What will it take? Bruce Jenner offing himself? Would that even be enough?

Only time will tell, I have a feeling he may do it, though. It's not just the 3 I knew personally, many others kill themselves too.

Perhaps, it is you.

Unless you have known an individual that is truly transgender, you will never understand.

I've known 5, 3 committed suicide. It's a mental disorder, instead of "normalizing" it, somebody should come up with viable treatment.

How unusual...you know 5 transgender individuals and 3 of them committed suicide. Strange!
I believe it to be something other than just a mental disorder.

You have to remember that many on the left don't want a viable treatment. That would prove that there was a problem in the first place.

Only time will tell, I have a feeling he may do it, though. It's not just the 3 I knew personally, many others kill themselves too.

Perhaps, it is you.

My best friend's mom is a fag hag. :dunno:

She's always got some fruit in tow when she comes around.

We all get along. I try to not offend.

More gay folks are becoming anti-trans:

4thwavenow

I understand more feminists are opposed, as well.

Feminist Democrat: Media Won't Let Us Speak Out Against Transgender Agenda

I'm kinda enjoying the irony of these leftists, who have most likely applauded media blackouts of conservatives, are now finding out what it's like to be us.

Be that as it may, they've finally stumbled into being right. The leftist push for transgenderism IS an attack on biological women. I often refer to it as "the new patriarchy". So-called "first wave feminism", and even "second-wave feminism", came about because who and what women could be was being defined for them largely by men and men's perceptions of femininity. And now, here we are in 2019, with a bunch of men telling us again that womanhood is defined by THEIR shallow, stereotypical perception of it.

I was friends once - briefly - with a bisexual cross-dressing man, who told me, "I'm a much better woman than you, because I always have a nice dress on and do my hair and makeup and make an effort to look pretty every time I go out." He didn't like my answer: "That's why I'm a better woman: Because I don't have to do any of that." He also told me once that he "could blow men's minds, do things for them that I could never imagine." I said, "Oh yeah? Let's see you give birth to his child."

Probably not surprising that we aren't friends any more.

Nah, they just insist that's OUR fault, for not applauding them sufficiently.

All I need to understand is that this all amounts to an experiment on children. When studies show that some where between 70 -95% of these children will grow out of their confusion, and doctors are talking about pumping them full of hormones, it should be criminal. What is most amazing thing to me is the willingness of people to completely ignore science in favor of being politically correct, the children be damned.

if someone, after they are an adult wants to mess with their body, they can have at it. But to do anything on a sexually and physically immature person is close to malpractice to me. Yes, the kid will be uncomfortable for a while, but doing anything with hormones before full sexual maturity ignores the chance for them to phase out of the issue.

Not to mention the horrendous physical problems it causes them. Low bone-mineral density, disfiguring acne, high blood pressure, weight gain, abnormal glucose tolerance, breast cancer, liver disease, cardiovascular disease, and infertility.

How unusual...you know 5 transgender individuals and 3 of them committed suicide. Strange!
I believe it to be something other than just a mental disorder.

Such as what?

All I need to understand is that this all amounts to an experiment on children. When studies show that some where between 70 -95% of these children will grow out of their confusion, and doctors are talking about pumping them full of hormones, it should be criminal. What is most amazing thing to me is the willingness of people to completely ignore science in favor of being politically correct, the children be damned.

if someone, after they are an adult wants to mess with their body, they can have at it. But to do anything on a sexually and physically immature person is close to malpractice to me. Yes, the kid will be uncomfortable for a while, but doing anything with hormones before full sexual maturity ignores the chance for them to phase out of the issue.

Not to mention the horrendous physical problems it causes them. Low bone-mineral density, disfiguring acne, high blood pressure, weight gain, abnormal glucose tolerance, breast cancer, liver disease, cardiovascular disease, and infertility.

They are mucking with a physical process on the assumption that it is helping the person in question, without wanting to wait for the person to possibly phase out of the mentality that they are the wrong sex.

transitioning should be the last option, not an early option.

They are mucking with a physical process on the assumption that it is helping the person in question, without wanting to wait for the person to possibly phase out of the mentality that they are the wrong sex.

I see no reason to consider it as an option at all, not even a last option.

The hard truth is that “gender reassignment” is a flat-out fraud.

There is no amount of hormone treatment, surgery, nor other quasi-medical Frankensteinery that can genuinely turn a man into a woman, nor a woman into a man. The destruction of healthy organs and systems, in order to construct superficial, nonfunctional imitations of those of the opposite sex, is medical malpractice, as well as a waste and abuse of resources that could be used to treat genuine medical issues.

I see no reason to consider it as an option at all, not even a last option.

The hard truth is that “gender reassignment” is a flat-out fraud.

There is no amount of hormone treatment, surgery, nor other quasi-medical Frankensteinery that can genuinely turn a man into a woman, nor a woman into a man. The destruction of healthy organs and systems, in order to construct superficial, nonfunctional imitations of those of the opposite sex, is medical malpractice, as well as a waste and abuse of resources that could be used to treat genuine medical issues.

While I agree that all it does is present a facsimile of the other sex, for those truly hardcore cases where all other options have been exhausted, it may provide a modicum of relief for the person suffering the dysphoria.

The problem is that some people who go through the procedure see through the facade and are still not satisfied. It's probably the main reason why suicide is so high among transgenders, even post-op ones.

Forum List

Back