Transexulaism, Transvestism should be made illegal.

I guess the issue is with intentional deception of the public at large. And in most cases it is SERIOUS deception, not just getting into a costume, like on Halloween. They WANT men to mis-perceive them as women, knowing that the object-men would be repulsed if they knew the truth.

But, along the same lines, how do you feel about the following intentional deceptions:

Women wearing high heels to appear taller than they are?

Women wearing brassieres to make their breasts appear like those of younger, healthier women?

Women dying their hair to hide grey hair?

Women using chemicals and powders on their faces to hide age wrinkles and appear younger and healthier than they really are?

Women wearing clothing that hides body fat?

Are all of these as objectionable as a transvestite dressing up like a woman?

I guess the issue is with intentional deception of the public at large. And in most cases it is SERIOUS deception, not just getting into a costume, like on Halloween. They WANT men to mis-perceive them as women, knowing that the object-men would be repulsed if they knew the truth.

But, along the same lines, how do you feel about the following intentional deceptions:

Women wearing brassieres to make their breasts appear like those of younger, healthier women?

Women using chemicals and powders on their faces to hide age wrinkles and appear younger and healthier than they really are?

I really don't see much parallel between women wanting to look pretty and gay men wanting to attract straight men by looking like women. I guess both involve high heels but the parallel stops there. You're comparing adam's apples with oranges. Still, it is not the government's job to make sure straight men don't get fooled by transvestites, transexuals or Transformers: The Movie.

I really don't see much parallel between women wanting to look pretty and gay men wanting to attract straight men by looking like women. I guess both involve high heels but the parallel stops there. You're comparing adam's apples with oranges. Still, it is not the government's job to make sure straight men don't get fooled by transvestites, transexuals or Transformers: The Movie.

So we must all continue to accept this deception by mentally ill men who want to deceive
other men into thinking that they are women?, when in fact they are actually men?.
This is a very sick and sad message America is sending to the rest of the free world.
So sexual deception and falsification is O.K. in America.
Some of you men are really just as bad as the trannies to accept all this freakishness.!

So we must all continue to accept this deception by mentally ill men who want to deceive
other men into thinking that they are women?, when in fact they are actually men?.
This is a very sick and sad message America is sending to the rest of the free world.
Some of you men are really just as bad as the trannies to accept all this freakishness.!

Not being forced to accept this form of mental illness as normalcy does not require that the mental illness become a crime. They should be allowed to think of themselves as whatever they want, as long as they are harming no one. Neither should anyone be required to accept another's delusion as their own reality.

So you got fooled by a tranny, sucked his cock, and liked it. Got it.

It's not the governments job to decide who should wear a bra and who shouldn't.

"Her" cocktail weenie was bigger than yours, wasn't it?

I must submit to you all that Transexualism, and Transvetism must be made illegal.
We have men actively and willfully deceiving other men, and women into thinking that
they are women. Some of these transsexuals and transvestites have been murdered because of this deception.

The government must move to make Transexualism and Transvetism illegal now!

You're trying way too hard. It's obvious to everyone by now. Just come out of your closet and be yourself already. We won't judge you on that. We will judge you on being a block-headed, racist coward, but not on that.

I must submit to you all that Transexualism, and Transvetism must be made illegal.
We have men actively and willfully deceiving other men, and women into thinking that
they are women. Some of these transsexuals and transvestites have been murdered because of this deception.

The government must move to make Transexualism and Transvetism illegal now!

Move to Saudi Arabia. Problem solved.

Why? You think he'll enjoy playing 'catcher' more in Saudi Arabia than he does here?

So you want to arrest and criminally prosecute transgender persons because they’re ‘mentally ill.’

And once it’s a crime to be transgender everyone will stop being transgender, is that the idea?

Setting aside for the moment the fact that such a measure would be un-Constitutional, do you actually think that would work?

So you want to arrest and criminally prosecute transgender persons because they’re ‘mentally ill.’

And once it’s a crime to be transgender everyone will stop being transgender, is that the idea?

Setting aside for the moment the fact that such a measure would be un-Constitutional, do you actually think that would work?

"Reality" is not a big factor in 52ndStreet's formation of stupid opinions.

A person who hides their true sexuality in order to fool someone into a sexual contact of any kind, should be guilty of a sexual assault

A person who hides their true sexuality in order to fool someone into a sexual contact of any kind, should be guilty of a sexual assault

Sexuality has nothing to do with gender.
A person who hides their true gender in order to fool someone into a sexual contact of any kind, should be guilty of a sexual assault

A person who hides their true gender in order to fool someone into a sexual contact of any kind, should be guilty of a sexual assault

Not a sexual assault, because there hasn't been an assault - but it should be illegal not to reveal that you are transgendered. Someone thinks they are getting a woman, but they are getting someone who hasn't yet gone through gender reassignment surgery.
I think most would be up front and honest, though.

Not a sexual assault, because there hasn't been an assault - but it should be illegal not to reveal that you are transgendered. Someone thinks they are getting a woman, but they are getting someone who hasn't yet gone through gender reassignment surgery.
I think most would be up front and honest, though.
Should they reveal that they went through with gender reassignment surgery?

They have legally changed sex, so I don't know. That should be a choice left to them - I would think it would be a big thing to keep to yourself, so I imagine most would be honest about it.

They have legally changed sex, so I don't know. That should be a choice left to them - I would think it would be a big thing to keep to yourself, so I imagine most would be honest about it.
I don't imagine most would be honest about it, because they want so bad to be what they are not

Forum List

Back