Tranny: The New Sports Fix

Still waiting for 7 transgender woman college basketball players to get on one team and dominate the WNBA. They could be a dynasty with a reality TV show.

Dude, you are such a mental midget it's not even funny.

Your SJW-ness turns what could be an intelligent individual into a raging retard.

Naw, man, I just don't get outraged about the irrelevent.

Children being shot in school by nuts.. that upsets me.

Some dude wearing a bra and calling himself a lady... meh, not so much.

STFU you retarded douche. Where do these players dress out? The girls around them are somebody's daughters.

"Oh, noes, I saw a penis!"

I think most of those ladies know what a penis looks like.

Damn, your retardation is flabbergasting! Good thing you don't have to think to breathe. :eek:

iu

Last edited:
Wow, 2/10 on effort there.

Figures a hack like you runs out of actual content in 2-3 pages.

You made it personal…now you’re whining like a little bitch. Typical conservative.

Wow, if me implying you are a narcissist results in automatically going with a penis joke, then maybe this message board is beyond your skill level. May I suggest the Hello Kitty Message Board?

I debate in the manner in which I’m debated there stubby. If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

keep it up, that you have to go vulgar in one step shows you have nothing else.

You have the debating skill of an addled toddler.

And I’m wiping the floor with you. If you get personal with me, I get personal with you. You find it uncomfortable? Tough.

Not even close, dippy.

Try harder.

It's also not fair to the women because men are just stronger.

And the butch women are stronger than the regular women... that's not fair either...

of course, no one really cares about this obscure sport... but it's totally unfair that this is happening in a game no one cares about.

Your SJW-ness turns what could be an intelligent individual into a raging retard.

In Joe's world anything he doesn't like doesn't warrant any attention. He has no empathy or ability to understand different people like different things.

It's his way or fuck off.
Cronic liars are like that.

And the butch women are stronger than the regular women... that's not fair either...

of course, no one really cares about this obscure sport... but it's totally unfair that this is happening in a game no one cares about.

In Joe's world anything he doesn't like doesn't warrant any attention. He has no empathy or ability to understand different people like different things.

What if..he actually believes all the bullshit he spews? :eek:

It's not out of the realm of possibilities.

What if..he actually believes all the bullshit he spews? :eek:

It's not out of the realm of possibilities.
Something’s gotta explain why someone would so stupidly lie about things that are so easily disproven simply by turning on the radio. I guess only a shrink can shed some light on our resident liar-in-chief.

I look forward to the day when every single woman's athletic event is dominated by males and former males. It would be hilarious when men kick women out of not only men's sports, but women's sports too.

Then we'll see how 'fluid' gender is.

I look forward to the day when every single woman's athletic event is dominated by males and former males. It would be hilarious when men kick women out of not only men's sports, but women's sports too.

It won’t make it nearly that far. The courts will end this little charade soon.

“Doctor, do you swear to tell the truth, the a WHOLE truth & nothing but the truth?”... :popcorn:

It won’t make it nearly that far. The courts will end this little charade soon.

“Doctor, do you swear to tell the truth, the a WHOLE truth & nothing but the truth?”... :popcorn:

Years ago I would have believed that. But now....... Depends on how you define 'is'.... That actually worked in our society. A man said "It depends on how you define 'is'" and it worked.

I hope you are right Sil.

Did You See The Link To Womb Transplants

That Will Take Away The ONE THING
Women Can Do
That Men Can't Do Better
Women Activists Have Been Calling Men Dispensable For Years

Did You See The Link To Womb Transplants

That Will Take Away The ONE THING
Women Can Do
That Men Can't Do Better
Women Activists Have Been Calling Men Dispensable For Years

There is that vagina thing..

It's good for a man to have the right woman.

Damn, your retardation is flabbergasting! Good thing you don't have to think to breathe.

Some day, little boy, you'll be able to participate in a conversation and even hold up your end...

Today is not that day... tomorrow isn't looking promising.

Next.

And yet we have men and women’s restrooms and locker rooms.

Here's the thing... they are actually a pretty recent development. Pretty much up until the 19th century, bathroom facilities were pretty much unisex.

Look, I realize that you guys have been told this is what you need to be upset about... given that you can't be openly racist or homophobic anymore... but it just aint that big of a deal.

Damn, your retardation is flabbergasting! Good thing you don't have to think to breathe.

Some day, little boy, you'll be able to participate in a conversation and even hold up your end...

Today is not that day... tomorrow isn't looking promising.

Next.

And yet we have men and women’s restrooms and locker rooms.

Here's the thing... they are actually a pretty recent development. Pretty much up until the 19th century, bathroom facilities were pretty much unisex.

Look, I realize that you guys have been told this is what you need to be upset about... given that you can't be openly racist or homophobic anymore... but it just aint that big of a deal.
Could it be that because they only had one toilet, Joe. :lol:

Forum List

Back