Trannies attack another female

No disagreement is allowed.....you will be erased women. Guess you'll have to go back to the kitchen.
I Like My women to BE women..
That Means Titties and a Vagina.. :)

I Like My women to BE women..
That Means Titties and a Vagina.. :)
Yea but how many beers before you would

1680876709942.jpeg

The substandard marxist defects are always going to attack a beauty like that. Every time they look in the mirror they realize how much their satan fucked them. I just wish the filthy animals would take the easy way out.

View attachment 774102
This picture is an illustration of why trans want women killed off. The danger to transwomen is real women and the danger that men might prefer them.

This picture is an illustration of why trans want women killed off. The danger to transwomen is real women and the danger that men might prefer them.
This is basically what JK Rowling has recognized from day 1. But the moment she spoke intelligently enough to be misunderstood by the emotionally unintellectual woke crowd, she's a transphob. From a writer who is for all gay rights, but also wants to ensure that biological females are not misplaced by .6% of the US population who are trans. (i have no idea what the global population is).

No disagreement is allowed.....you will be erased women. Guess you'll have to go back to the kitchen.

Another obscure, unknown Reich Wing Pay By The Word Site peddling Reich Wing Propaganda.

Another obscure, unknown Reich Wing Pay By The Word Site peddling Reich Wing Propaganda.
Yes, you really ARE that stupid.

I'm amazed at how easy it has been for your masters to bring you non-sentient idiots on board with the tranny madness. You stupid fucks don't even realize that all the crap you are pushing now isn't what you were pushing just a few years ago.

The substandard marxist defects are always going to attack a beauty like that. Every time they look in the mirror they realize how much their satan fucked them. I just wish the filthy animals would take the easy way out.

View attachment 774102
Now you know why they align with trannies and then try to force gays,lesbians and straight people to have sex with them.

She was assaulted by a man in a dress.

This is the second time we notice a correctly transcribed URL will not retrieve the original Twitter page.

The point is, with the collapse of the American economy/dollar, crotch-clown worlds will rise and expand, making what's happening in three real-time dimensions more important than screenal space. CIA gangster tactics will be out of style in the rest of the world, re-directing its violence inward. The same video URL from yesterday:

Biden's Catholic-CIA-Sponsored Shithole America on Drugs

No school that takes any type of federal funding will be allowed to ban biological males from competing in female sports.
Pretty sure he got or is getting his ass slapped on this view in courts over the vax. If he can't do it for vax, he shouldn't be able to do it in schools.

liberals-unfuckable-jpg.774102

The5thhorseman^^^.................................................................. and Fawn^^^^

Yet another violent outbreak from the transgender community .. a growing trend.

Forum List

Back