Trannies attack another female

But "he" already knew what would happen. That is the pathology.
It doesn't work that way.
You don't HAVE to support perversion. You have CHOICE.

It's the ONLY way God can create sons and daughters who share HIS CHARACTER.

You have a choice.

I don't want trans being attacked or harassed, but that goes both ways: they shouldn't attack or harass, either.

I'm basically a live-and-let-live kinda guy and have come around to support trans rights on most things, but would agree with RG that transwomen (anatomical men) should not compete with anatomical women in women's sports. It's just common sense.

It doesn't work that way.
You don't HAVE to support perversion. You have CHOICE.

It's the ONLY way God can create sons and daughters who share HIS CHARACTER.

You have a choice.
Yes, it works that way. The joke was on Adam when this non-existent entity who already knew what would happen (how could an infinitely knowledgeable god not know and thus be compromised?) delegated the naming of the animals to him. This is the same stupid name game that transgenderism is playing by using absurd terms such as "sexual minority."

So intelligent humans will not want to share pathological attributes from this non-existent entity that makes worshipping it doubly absurd.

I don't want trans being attacked or harassed, but that goes both ways: they shouldn't attack or harass, either.

I'm basically a live-and-let-live kinda guy and have come around to support trans rights on most things, but would agree with RG that transwomen (anatomical men) should not compete with anatomical women in women's sports. It's just common sense.
So it was a decision of free will in the Nashville tranny's mind that made the gun kill Evelyn Diekhaus.

Yes, it works that way. The joke was on Adam when this non-existent entity who already knew what would happen (how could an infinitely knowledgeable god not know and thus be compromised?) delegated the naming of the animals to him. This is the same stupid name game that transgenderism is playing by using absurd terms such as "sexual minority."

So intelligent humans will not want to share pathological attributes from this non-existent entity that makes worshipping it doubly absurd.
"Nonexistent entity who knew what would happen". 🤔🤣🤣🤣

We can go through it one word at a time, though that would be problematic. An English-speaking IQ has to be high enough to process semi-complex sentences.

I understood it, just don't see how it's relevant to what I posted.

Maybe you shouldn't drink during the day.

Trans terrorism isn't nearly as bad as it is going to get. Trans really hates women. Every woman presents a direct threat to men pretending to be women. Every man who prefers a real, biological woman is the enemy of all Trans, everywhere. This is an insanity that cannot be normalized.

Trans terrorism isn't nearly as bad as it is going to get. Trans really hates women. Every woman presents a direct threat to men pretending to be women. Every man who prefers a real, biological woman is the enemy of all Trans, everywhere. This is an insanity that cannot be normalized.
They hate God too. They blame God for their malady while at the same time they pretend their atheists. How can someone be atheist yet be angry at a God that "doesn't exist"?

They hate God too. They blame God for their malady while at the same time they pretend their atheists. How can someone be atheist yet be angry at a God that "doesn't exist"?
They believe they ARE God and can change their sex at will. That's the road to madness.

^^^ Amen to all of that because at the end of the day, the Lord will have the only final word on us all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
In the beginning was the word and it became flesh. Bullshit. Saying "transgender" does not make transgender flesh.

Forum List

Back