TRAINWRECK: Ratings Are in for Jan. 6 Committee Carnival Show

Because what Youn g Sheldon feels is more important and “real” to Americans than what Piglousy and her bunch want us to feel.
Great, another idiot. Redstate compared the viewers of the hearings on ABC to the viewers for Sheldon. But the overall viewership for the hearings, across all networks, and not even counting streaming, were three times the number of viewers for Sheldon.

All that and the ratings still suck. :rock: :rock: :rock:
More people watched the hearings than any other show on at the time, how does that equate to "suck"? The number one show was the NHL Eastern conference playoffs, and six times the number of people watching that watched the hearings. Again, how does that "suck"?

So you pushed your Dems NOT to pass the trillion-dollars bills that caused this inflation. Right?

Or you're just obsessing about Jan 6th with the rest of them?
I don’t push in general but if your asking what I thought about the spending… I thought some of it was necessary to avoid massive unemployment and a depression. But it was extremely poorly executed like with most things the gov does. Tons of waste, misdirected funds, and little accountability.

Great, another idiot. Redstate compared the viewers of the hearings on ABC to the viewers for Sheldon. But the overall viewership for the hearings, across all networks, and not even counting streaming, were three times the number of viewers for Sheldon.
No the tallies were specified as the total of the big 3 despite your wishes that it was just one

If you're demanding I show my work, that's not going to work out well for you.
Demanding that you show your work?! Haha where did you come up with that impression. I asked a simple question. Way to dodge and over react. Clearly shows that your statements are baseless

They (the government) are doing absolutely nothing now. You should be ecstatic.
Thank you! All this whining I hear from the right about Biden. The dude is doing next to nothing. That is a conservatives dream come true. Why do so many turds who claim they are on the right bitch and moan about him not fixing shit. We don’t want the government fixing shit. We can fix our own shit.

How so twit
Have 250 million ever voted in this country? Anything close to that?? Of course not. So why are you using that number? Obviously, to mold a lower percentage stat to support the point you are trying to make. How about just be honest next time and include all relevant factors in your calculations.

No the tallies were specified as the total of the big 3 despite your wishes that it was just one
Just 3.24 million people watched the network’s “Capitol Assault Hearings” coverage Thursday night, according to the TV Ratings Guide. Exactly one week prior, 3.86 million people tuned in to CBS to watch a Young Sheldon rerun, meaning an old episode of the coming-of-age sitcom garnered roughly 600,000 more viewers than the inaugural hearing.

That is from the OP. It is specific to CBS. And I got to tell you, CBS is usually last when it comes to news broadcast.

A little more than 20 million people watched the televised hearings of the House of Representatives’ January 6 committee Thursday night

Is 20 million more than 3.86 million? I mean seriously, how do you idiots not drown in a rainstorm?

Thank you! All this whining I hear from the right about Biden. The dude is doing next to nothing. That is a conservatives dream come true. Why do so many turds who claim they are on the right bitch and moan about him not fixing shit. We don’t want the government fixing shit. We can fix our own shit.
They interfere and cause problems. The power they have is immense to affect the economy in positive and negative ways. They went straight political from even before the installing of Biden.

They interfere and cause problems. The power they have is immense to affect the economy in positive and negative ways. They went straight political from even before the installing of Biden.
Right. So Biden has been a blessing with all the stagnation under his watch… correct?

Forum List

Back