Traffic Accidents are now racist

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Yep, you heard it correctly. Soon weather will be racist. Oceans will be racist. Trees and squirrels will be racist.

Pick the low hanging fruit leftists. Meanwhile Yahoo and NBC spews this garbage.

When is it enough? I am sick of this racism rhetoric. SICK OF IT. Racists are evil people but so are those who always cry racism.

Why Black people are disproportionately dying in traffic accidents​

Black people represented the largest increase in traffic deaths last year than any other racial group, even as Americans drove less overall due to the pandemic, according to recently released data.

An estimated 38,680 people died in motor vehicle traffic crashes in 2020 — the largest projected number of deaths since 2007, according the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

In many cases, Black folks cannot afford motor vehicles.
Thats with any color, you stupid fuck :rolleyes:

Yep, you heard it correctly. Soon weather will be racist. Oceans will be racist. Trees and squirrels will be racist.

Pick the low hanging fruit leftists. Meanwhile Yahoo and NBC spews this garbage.

When is it enough? I am sick of this racism rhetoric. SICK OF IT. Racists are evil people but so are those who always cry racism.

Black people represented the largest increase in traffic deaths last year than any other racial group, even as Americans drove less overall due to the pandemic, according to recently released data.

An estimated 38,680 people died in motor vehicle traffic crashes in 2020 — the largest projected number of deaths since 2007, according the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

Between Planned Parenthood, violence in blue cities, and now traffic accidents, the left's black genocide program is moving along very well.

Between Planned Parenthood, violence in blue cities, and now traffic accidents, the left's black genocide program is moving along very well.
Never happen. Dey be fuckin as I types. They're fatasses so the Mezins do 3 to one over them. Comprende.

Article is written by a black wymenz of colour.

Maybe it is from having the seats tilted all the way back, leaning out the window, and blasting gangsta rap with monster subwoofers in a stolen car while all highed up on fentanyl?

Then the racist police chase them and they crash and die?

1624398985169.png

You must be mistaken.

I thought all deaths were from COVID last year

*****SMILE*****

:)

Maybe it is from having the seats tilted all the way back, leaning out the window, and blasting gangsta rap with monster subwoofers in a stolen car while all highed up on fentanyl?

NOT AT ALL, JIMMY. All those blacks are crashing on the highway because they can't see around all the shag carpet on the dash and fuzzy dice in the window to see where the hell they are going!

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 5.59.40 PM.png
wtf-lincolnish-685x385.jpg
i242142.jpg

4576180859_2a6ce86b6b.jpg

Trees and squirrels will be racist.
Haven't you heard. Trees are already racist.
Since they grow predominantly in white areas.
A new effort for tree equity.

Trees in city neighbourhoods can help boost people’s wellbeing, improve air and water quality and even generate jobs – amongst other positives.
But wealthier, predominantly white, areas are more likely to enjoy these benefits – because they tend to have far more trees.

Everything is wacism.

Last edited:
Petro. ^

How bad is your woke?

In Europe and the UK, it’s all pervading.

So insidious, many us have been forced underground, to seek out our own kind. A sort of free speech secret society.

Forum List

Back