Top ten Zionist people frauds of all time

There were still Jews in Tripoli, Libya in 1973. The women, along with Christian and Muslim women were very supportive of the arts. There are still Jews in Bahrain and Iran. How many months were you in the middle-east?
I was a flight ✈️ Nurse during that time since 2003Does that answer your question?

for the record----the nation "ISRAEL" had politics for more than 3000
years. the Newspaper Ha-aretz dates back to 1918 and is a scandal rag
on the politicians. ----which is why islamo nazis love to quote it. Way back
in the day Ben Gurion despised Begin---Haganah despised "Irgun"---Liberal
minded ZIONISTS like Albert Einstein did not like Begin---he liked Ben Gurion
and remained a very ardent ZIONIST all his life---he died---I actually remember the day---1955 (not the date---I was very young)

I was a flight ✈️ Nurse during that time since 2003Does that answer your question?
there are no jews left in Libya today----their lives progressed to impossible
since the early 1950s when Libya became independent from Italy---and
progressively ISLAMIZED

She’s a LIAR 🤥
she said 1973----there may have been a few jews left in Libya then. Genocides are rarely ENTIRELY comprehensive----IMO--the most comprehensive genocide of jews was accomplished by the rapist of Mecca in Yathrib---now called
"medina"

she said 1973----there may have been a few jews left in Libya then. Genocides are rarely ENTIRELY comprehensive----IMO--the most comprehensive genocide of jews was accomplished by the rapist of Mecca in Yathrib---now called
"medina"

The Jews in Tripoli were successful and well established. My Jewish friend is 85 from Morocco. She moved to Paris after the Six Day War. Her family was also prosperous and well established. My beautiful Jewish friend who is 83 was a showgirl. She raised horses in Spain and is an author ...

The Jews in Tripoli were successful and well established. My Jewish friend is 85 from Morocco. She moved to Paris after the Six Day War. Her family was also prosperous and well established. My beautiful Jewish friend who is 83 was a showgirl. She raised horses in Spain and is an author ...
what else is new?----Morocco was remarkably good to jews for CENTURIES--- but not now. In fact not so good for various episodes in its history.
Maimonides was forced to mumble the "shahada" with a knife to his
throat in Fez (he had fled islamic oppression in Cordoba over the dead bodies of several relatives)-----SO---he fled to the Protection of SALADIN who was a Berber in Egypt (read that KURD) ----a much nice guy than the
arab muslims who had invaded Egypt. I have several relatives with
background in Morocco and have been acquainted with lots in the USA--
feel free to ask questions

"medina"

lol most of Mo's most fanatical converts were Jews. Same with some of the Spanish Inqusitors when the Evul Xians finally drove out their Muslim allies from Spain; many were conversos.

Forum List

Back