Top Ten Reasons Why Islam Is NOT The Religion Of Peace

It's amazing how little conservatives know about liberalism. Democrats are more of a threat than terrorist? That might be the most fucking retarded thing I have ever heard in my life. I'm really not sure how to make a non-emotional response, because ignorance like that is sickening.

Ok, here I go...

"Liberals are the enemy"-well, liberals have fought in wars to defend our country, liberals go out and vote in our democratic process, liberals support the religious beliefs of our forefathers, and liberals DO care for the little guy, liberals want everyone to be treated equal, much like Jesus did.

"Liberals are the saviours and conservatives are the real enemy. Especially Christian conservatives. Which to them is the same thing."-Ahhh, you've been brainwashed by watching too many RNC's and mAnn Coulter. Liberals don't hate christianity or christians. Many liberals are christians, and without the most basic liberal minded activity, giving to the poor and needy, christianity would not exist. Hell, jesus was more liberal than most liberals in America today.

Liberals think all republicans are neocons, just like neocons think all democrats are liberals. The conservative media has made the word "liberal", seem like a bad thing, and the progressives have countered with the term "neocon". If you don't like the taste of your own medicine, the tough luck.

Most terrorism is based off Islam and the actual terrorists are radical muslims. I've been called a liberal in just about every thread I post in, and I admit that, so I guess your theory is wrong nt250.

CharlestonChad said:
Come on man, don't be that dense where you can't take something for what it is. If one has to pick an exact point where the religion of Christianity started, it would be the death and reserection of JC. I'm sorry if that's not what your sunday school teacher tries to tell you.

I still haven't defended Islam in this thread. I stated a fact. Then got bashed. Nothing new for a progressive poster on this MB.

Your second sentence is so ludicrious as to be laughable. If you think a Christian wouldn't know that his religion began with the resurrection of Jesus Christ, when the hell do you think he'd think it began? Nevermind.

As far as you defending Islam on this thread, you did that with your first reply to it. You're like a lot of people who really don't know anything about Islam. You make general statements that denigrate the posters who are critical of Islam, you bring up other religions in negative comparison, you make statements that are not true (your "non violence" statement, which in my opinion was no different than saying Islam is "The Religion of Peace"), and then you got all indignant because some of us called you on what you posted.

Here's my prediction: if you continue to reply to this thread your next post will be to ask me how many Muslims I know personally because you know many and they're all swell people who wouldn't hurt a fly.

If I had a nickle.....

Wow, you really are full of shit. Is that post a joke?

CharlestonChad said:
It's amazing how little conservatives know about liberalism. Democrats are more of a threat than terrorist? That might be the most fucking retarded thing I have ever heard in my life. I'm really not sure how to make a non-emotional response, because ignorance like that is sickening.

Ok, here I go...

"Liberals are the enemy"-well, liberals have fought in wars to defend our country, liberals go out and vote in our democratic process, liberals support the religious beliefs of our forefathers, and liberals DO care for the little guy, liberals want everyone to be treated equal, much like Jesus did.
Where in the bible does Jesus ever say to treat EVERYONE equal?
Just pulling one verse out -
"It has been said, 'Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.'[f] 32But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery.
Well I guess this means divorced women are not to be treated the same as never married women huh? So much for equality....

"Liberals are the saviours and conservatives are the real enemy. Especially Christian conservatives. Which to them is the same thing."-Ahhh, you've been brainwashed by watching too many RNC's and mAnn Coulter. Liberals don't hate christianity or christians. Many liberals are christians, and without the most basic liberal minded activity, giving to the poor and needy, christianity would not exist. Hell, jesus was more liberal than most liberals in America today.
Yup, I'm sure Jesus would be right there to agree with todays Liberals on issues of Abortion and gay rights.
Do you smoke your own shit? :bong420:

Liberals think all republicans are neocons, just like neocons think all democrats are liberals. The conservative media has made the word "liberal", seem like a bad thing, and the progressives have countered with the term "neocon". If you don't like the taste of your own medicine, the tough luck.
If Democrats paint themselves as rabid liberals thats their own fault.
Personally I don't give a shit what a liberal calls me.

CharlestonChad said:

Ok, here I go...

Most terrorism is based off Islam and the actual terrorists are radical muslims. I've been called a liberal in just about every thread I post in, and I admit that, so I guess your theory is wrong nt250.

Chad,

What's a neocon?

Liberals do think all Republicans are neocons. They think that because they never read the conservative press so they can only get their information from liberal sources. And liberals, or the Left, portray all Republicans as neocons because it's a quick way lump them all together as Evil with a capital E.

I'm not sure what "theory" of mine you are saying is wrong. You are obviously a liberal, and with every post you make you are proving my theory about liberals to be correct. I didn't say all liberals were the enemy, I said liberals who hate their own countries, and hate their own leaders, and defend Islam (which is the real enemy) without knowing anything about it, are a much more insidious enemy than any terrorist.

By the way, one of Islam's biggest defenders, in public anyway, is none other than George W. Bush. But I don't think he really means it. The man once praised Kwanzaa, fer cryin' out loud.

nt250 said:
I didn't say all liberals were the enemy, I said liberals who hate their own countries, and hate their own leaders, and defend Islam (which is the real enemy) without knowing anything about it, are a much more insidious enemy than any terrorist.

You'd be hard pressed to find a liberal that doesn't fit that description.

But I definitely agree, that Liberalism is a much bigger threat to us than Islam.

theHawk said:
You'd be hard pressed to find a liberal that doesn't fit that description.

But I definitely agree, that Liberalism is a much bigger threat to us than Islam.

Everytime I get into one of these discussions about Islam with a liberal I always think of that scene in Jaws where Hooper and Brody are trying to talk the Mayor into closing the beaches.

You're going to ignore this particular problem until it swims up and bites you on the ass!.

CharlestonChad said:
Come on man, don't be that dense where you can't take something for what it is. If one has to pick an exact point where the religion of Christianity started, it would be the death and reserection of JC. I'm sorry if that's not what your sunday school teacher tries to tell you.

I still haven't defended Islam in this thread. I stated a fact. Then got bashed. Nothing new for a progressive poster on this MB.

C'mon man, don't talk like an idiot. Maybe your line of crap sounds good to you, but not to me.

Christianity began with "God" creating the heavens and the earth. That's what my Sunday school teacher told me, and that's what it say's in the Bible.

Maybe you didn't outright defend islam, but you couldn't wait to bring Christianity into the debate so you could bash it, like most all liberals do, because Christianity stands in the way of all your atheistic agendas like abortion, faggot marriage, and the teaching of the "theory", evolution.

There's nothing "progessive" about liberalism. It's destructive, and communistic. I "pray" to my "God" that you people never get in power again here in America. You're all fucked in the head.

Pale Rider said:
C'mon man, don't talk like an idiot. Maybe your line of crap sounds good to you, but not to me.

Christianity began with "God" creating the heavens and the earth. That's what my Sunday school teacher told me, and that's what it say's in the Bible.

Maybe you didn't outright defend islam, but you couldn't wait to bring Christianity into the debate so you could bash it, like most all liberals do, because Christianity stands in the way of all your atheistic agendas like abortion, faggot marriage, and the teaching of the "theory", evolution.

There's nothing "progessive" about liberalism. It's destructive, and communistic. I "pray" to my "God" that you people never get in power again here in America. You're all fucked in the head.

The Old Testament is Jewish, isn't it?

Your second sentence is so ludicrious as to be laughable. If you think a Christian wouldn't know that his religion began with the resurrection of Jesus Christ, when the hell do you think he'd think it began? Nevermind.

lol, pale rider has proven you wrong

As far as you defending Islam on this thread, you did that with your first reply to it. You're like a lot of people who really don't know anything about Islam. You make general statements that denigrate the posters who are critical of Islam, you bring up other religions in negative comparison, you make statements that are not true (your "non violence" statement, which in my opinion was no different than saying Islam is "The Religion of Peace"), and then you got all indignant because some of us called you on what you posted.

Did you even read the post you responded to? I still haven't insulted any religion, and I haven't defended islam.

Here's my prediction: if you continue to reply to this thread your next post will be to ask me how many Muslims I know personally because you know many and they're all swell people who wouldn't hurt a fly.

If I had a nickle....

I'll repost a previous question which has nothing to do with your "prediction". Do you find it strange that since islam is the root of most terrorism, yet we haven't been attacked yet by any of the 5 million American-Muslim citizens? If I believe America is the cause of terrorism, like you clearly think I do, then why wouldn't at least some of the muslims being oppressed by our Western ways attack America from the inside? Could the theocracies that are run by islam have anything to do with the majority of terrorist cells coming from those same nations?

Pale Rider said:

Sounds like you were the one who couldn't wait to bring up Christianity.

-Old Testiment is Jewish
-Christianity stands in the way of a secular nation like our forefathers wanted.
-"faggot marriage" oh boy, I've really gotten this redneck all riled up.
-what's the "theory"?
-you pray to your god about politics. are you serious? if there is a god, then what makes you think he gives a fuck about who runs one country that encompasses 1/24th of the worlds population?

CharlestonChad said:

Did you even read the post you responded to? I still haven't insulted any religion, and I haven't defended islam.

I'll repost a previous question which has nothing to do with your "prediction". Do you find it strange that since islam is the root of most terrorism, yet we haven't been attacked yet by any of the 5 million American-Muslim citizens? If I believe America is the cause of terrorism, like you clearly think I do, then why wouldn't at least some of the muslims being oppressed by our Western ways attack America from the inside? Could the theocracies that are run by islam have anything to do with the majority of terrorist cells coming from those same nations?
Hey Chad, are you planning on being Psychoblues 2? Why no 'quote' of whom you are quoting, so we might go back more easily through the thread?

CharlestonChad said:

You got me there. I have to admit you're right. Nothing any religious person says will ever surprise me.

Yes, I read it. I don't believe I said you insulted any religion. You did defend Islam, though.

I answered that post. If you replied to it, I missed it. I asked you to define "American-Muslim", and I said I believed it was Islam, and not just the culture of the middle east.

I'm not really sure you know what the word "theocracies" means in the context you are using it. I don't know what you mean, anyway. I blame it on Islam, you seem to want to blame it on "theocracies", which is the same thing.

I answered that post. If you replied to it, I missed it. I asked you to define "American-Muslim", and I said I believed it was Islam, and not just the culture of the middle east.

I'm not really sure you know what the word "theocracies" means in the context you are using it. I don't know what you mean, anyway. I blame it on Islam, you seem to want to blame it on "theocracies", which is the same thing.

Sorry, I guess I missed your reply.

I think we are both thinking the same thing, but we're coming to those conclusions different ways. Islam is at the root of most of the worlds terrorist problems. We both can agree on that. But we differ in that I believe that the religious run governments who allow terror cells to thrive within their boarders is what breeds modern terrorism. Countries, almost soley middle eastern, are the ones letting this happen, and the corruption is why we have the problem we do now. I haven't met another liberal who thinks America is to blame, but I also don't discuss any politics with those with extreme ideals b/c that only leads to broken friendships, hurt feelings, anger, ect....for both parties. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you believe that Islam is the problem because of the actual teachings of the religion, which promotes terroristic actions.

It was a good debate, and I enjoyed it.You can have the last word. :)

PS: Sorry for any grammatical mistakes I've made.

Kathianne said:
Hey Chad, are you planning on being Psychoblues 2? Why no 'quote' of whom you are quoting, so we might go back more easily through the thread?

Did you miss where he admonished me, asking why I didn't know how to quote properly?

Perhaps someone should take the time to teach the sophisticate what us rednecks already know .......:laugh:

GunnyL said:
Did you miss where he admonished me, asking why I didn't know how to quote properly?

Perhaps someone should take the time to teach the sophisticate what us rednecks already know .......:laugh:
I know. I thought it pretty cute on how he proclaimed to be the only 'informed' poster, until NT. Silly me, I never once went to Christian sources. But never you mind, I haven't a problem for the ignorant throwing me in that group.

Kathianne said:
I know. I thought it pretty cute on how he proclaimed to be the only 'informed' poster, until NT. Silly me, I never once went to Christian sources. But never you mind, I haven't a problem for the ignorant throwing me in that group.

Know how you feel. I got lumped into the "Christian group" as well, without having used Christianity as the basis of my argument. Mr "Informed" is SO informed all he can do is stereotype instead of refute with fact.

GunnyL said:
Know how you feel. I got lumped into the "Christian group" as well, without having used Christianity as the basis of my argument. Mr "Informed" is SO informed all he can do is stereotype instead of refute with fact.
Yeah, sometimes he 'edits' his posts, so that people don't make fun of him. Not that he was wrong or anything. :rolleyes:

Islam is like most other religions, is mostly benign. Trouble arises when some whacko is able to convince enough people stupid enough to believe them that he, or she, has a direct pipeline to god.

With the brainless hordes at his, or her, beck and call, the whacko can then call on those hordes to snuff anyone or anything they find disagreeable. And yes, the whacko can claim to be Muslim or Christian or Jew or Hindu or a follower of any other religion.

It is up to sane, civilized people to round them all up and lock them safely away. As for the whackos and their mindless minions killed in the process, it's just cleaning up the gene pool.

CharlestonChad said:
Sorry, I guess I missed your reply.

I think we are both thinking the same thing, but we're coming to those conclusions different ways. Islam is at the root of most of the worlds terrorist problems. We both can agree on that. But we differ in that I believe that the religious run governments who allow terror cells to thrive within their boarders is what breeds modern terrorism. Countries, almost soley middle eastern, are the ones letting this happen, and the corruption is why we have the problem we do now. I haven't met another liberal who thinks America is to blame, but I also don't discuss any politics with those with extreme ideals b/c that only leads to broken friendships, hurt feelings, anger, ect....for both parties. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you believe that Islam is the problem because of the actual teachings of the religion, which promotes terroristic actions.

It was a good debate, and I enjoyed it.You can have the last word. :)

PS: Sorry for any grammatical mistakes I've made.

Yes, I believe Islam was invented for and is based on war. It's sole purpose is domination, and can be used by any Muslim for any reason he sees fit. Anything a Muslim man wants to do is right there in the texts. Anything. It's astounding what the Koran and Hadiths cover. Pretty much every aspect of a Muslims life is in there. When they pray, when and what they eat, when they have sex and with whom. Any kind of dispute you could possibly think of. It's all in there. And money! Oh, my gosh, how the hell did the Jews get such a bad rep when it comes to that kind of thing? Money, payments, rules for money and payments, it's all throught out the texts.

Did you know that a Muslim man can kill another Muslim man and as long as the victims family accepts a monetary payment, the killer is off the hook? It's true.

Islam definately promotes terrorism. Anything is allowed as long as it's in defense of Islam. That is THE most important thing. Islam itself. That's why Muslims get so outraged at any disrespect of Muhammad or the Koran. Oh, Muslims say they worship God, or Allah. But they really worship Muhammad. They'll deny that, and get very offended at that suggestion, but look what happens when a story about it comes out.

A columnist writes a column about a beauty pagent and says Muhammad would have enjoyed himself and riots break out and hundreds are killed. A story gets published about disrespect of the Koran at Gitmo and riots break out and hundreds are killed. A Danish newspaper publishes cartoons of Muhammad and riots break out and hundreds are killed.

Outrage. Oh, Muslims have no problem showing outrage when it's Muhammad or the Koran that is being threatened or disrespected. And it's an unequivocal outrage. No qualifiers. No if, ands, or buts there. But 9/11? Beslan?

Do you know that not one prominent Muslim has ever condemned either 9/11 or Beslan? It's true. Not one. I've never read a statement from any Muslim that has ever condemned 9/11 or Beslan with no qualifier, no excuse, and no denial that the perpertrators were Muslims. Not one.

They can't. They can't because the terrorists were following Islam. But deception and unity are hallmarks of Islam so they have to throw in words like "innocents". Once they do that, they're covered.

I could go on and on about this. It's truly astounding what Islam is. What a racket.

Forum List

Back