Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head”

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
As many blacks are finding out that the Democrats after 50 years have been providing a rope to hang on to rather then a ladder to climb up!!!

In the video, prominent Ross donor Benjamin Barber expresses his opinion about blacks who vote Republican by comparing them to Nazis.
“Have you heard of the Sonderkommandos? Jewish guards who helped murder Jews in the camps. So there were even Jews that were helping the Nazis murder Jews! So blacks who are helping the other side are seriously fucked in the head. They’re only helping the enemy who will destroy them. Maybe they think ‘if I help them we’ll get along okay; somehow I’ll save my race by working with the murderers,’” said Barber at a fundraiser for Ross on the Upper West Side of New York City on September 19, 2016.

Now here what a "black voter" thinks about this!
“I think that Deborah Ross has shown her true colors. If this is not a, if that…what you just showed me is not racism and condescending and basically calling blacks stupid and ignorant and saying that we are voting against our own self-interest if we support any republican. I am appalled. I am in incensed. Deborah Ross should be called to task for something like that,” said Bishop Wooden, a black voter in North Carolina.

Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head” | Project Veritas Action
George Soros major donor to "Black lives Matter", Americans for Progress and Hillary!!!
Mr. Barber...and all you Hillary supporters... I'm sure you've NEVER heard about George Soros in Nazi Germany occupied Hungary. When Jewish children were barred from attending school by the Nazis, Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Jewish Council, which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis:
At age 14, Soros lived with and posed as the godson of an employee of the Hungarian Ministry of Agriculture. The official was at one point ordered to inventory the remaining contents of the estate of a wealthy Jewish family that had fled the country; rather than leave Soros alone in the city, the official brought him along. The next year, 1945, Soros survived the Battle of Budapest, in which Soviet and German forces fought house to house through the city.
George Soros - Wikipedia

As many blacks are finding out that the Democrats after 50 years have been providing a rope to hang on to rather then a ladder to climb up!!!

In the video, prominent Ross donor Benjamin Barber expresses his opinion about blacks who vote Republican by comparing them to Nazis.
“Have you heard of the Sonderkommandos? Jewish guards who helped murder Jews in the camps. So there were even Jews that were helping the Nazis murder Jews! So blacks who are helping the other side are seriously fucked in the head. They’re only helping the enemy who will destroy them. Maybe they think ‘if I help them we’ll get along okay; somehow I’ll save my race by working with the murderers,’” said Barber at a fundraiser for Ross on the Upper West Side of New York City on September 19, 2016.

“I think that Deborah Ross has shown her true colors. If this is not a, if that…what you just showed me is not racism and condescending and basically calling blacks stupid and ignorant and saying that we are voting against our own self-interest if we support any republican. I am appalled. I am in incensed. Deborah Ross should be called to task for something like that,” said Bishop Wooden, a black voter in North Carolina.

Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head” | Project Veritas Action
George Soros major donor to "Black lives Matter", Americans for Progress and Hillary!!!
Mr. Barber...and all you Hillary supporters... I'm sure you've NEVER heard about George Soros in Nazi Germany occupied Hungary. When Jewish children were barred from attending school by the Nazis, Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Jewish Council, which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis:
At age 14, Soros lived with and posed as the godson of an employee of the Hungarian Ministry of Agriculture. The official was at one point ordered to inventory the remaining contents of the estate of a wealthy Jewish family that had fled the country; rather than leave Soros alone in the city, the official brought him along. The next year, 1945, Soros survived the Battle of Budapest, in which Soviet and German forces fought house to house through the city.
George Soros - Wikipedia

Dear healthmyths
is there a button for sad/tragic/heartbreaking
I think we need one, seriously!
If people use it sarcastically, heck, we can get
double mileage out of the same symbol!

Last edited:

George Soros - Wikipedia

Dear healthmyths
I think we need one, serious!

I have no idea what your comment means.

George Soros - Wikipedia

Dear healthmyths
I think we need one, serious!

I have no idea what your comment means.

Sorry this wasn't clear healthmyths

I was saying I wish I could respond to your post by hitting a button for
sad/heartbreaking/tragic

So I'm asking should we suggest to add one?

(then I added that such a button could also be used
sarcastically, as in "oh cry me a river". so it can be
used both seriously if something is truly sad or saddening, or touching,
or if someone is saying the opposite: oh please, go cry somewhere else)

Finally, a democrat says something that I agree with.

ra,womens_tshirt,x1000,5a1f32:a6197194c6,back-c,235,200,225,294-bg,ffffff.u5.jpg

Forum List

Back