Top 5 Most Dangerous/Safest Cities in 2013 by Race

Culture and race are two different objects entirely.

Culture and race are not objects they are concepts. You must have the record for being proven wrong in one day.

Culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gene Watch Page

At the dawn of the 21st century, the idea of race - the belief that the peoples of the world can be organized into biologically distinctive groups, each with their own physical, social, and intellectual characteristics - is understood by most natural and social scientists to be an unsound concept.

Enough with the culture and race is a "social construct" bull. There are in fact different races and there are in fact different cultures. You may pretend this is not the case but that does not make it so. The name we call it does not matter. It exists. You deny this?

Culturally, people have different behaviors, different values, different attitudes, different ways of life and so on.

Racially people have different bone structure, different skin color, different hair color, different hair type, different arm/leg lengths, and so on. From your bones alone a scientist, without ever doing any tests, can tell if your white, black, or Asian.

There is indeed a reason we have Anthropology, Cultural anthropology, Social Scientists, Cultural Studies, and so on as professions and courses in college. Different races and cultures exists just as sure as different genders exist.

Don't be perturbed because you are wrong. Race is a social concept as is culture and you are too stupid to understand that. I even posted a link for you. Race is a concept made up by white men to justify enslaving people in other countries and continents. You cannot produce one person on the face of this earth that is not ultimately from Africa. The best you can do is find Africans that have a little Neanderthal or Desnovian in them. Bone differences are due to adaptation to climate and no all you can do is make an educated guess. If that science was correct they would have never claimed the Egyptians were white. How did they miss that one so badly?

Differences in culture have nothing to do with them not being a concept. Do you even know what a concept is? Culture is not inherent to a particular person due to any identifiable trait nor does any ethnicity have ownership of any one particular trait of a culture. If that was true why are their honest men in every culture as well as thieves and murderers?

Culture and race are not objects they are concepts. You must have the record for being proven wrong in one day.

Culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gene Watch Page

Enough with the culture and race is a "social construct" bull. There are in fact different races and there are in fact different cultures. You may pretend this is not the case but that does not make it so. The name we call it does not matter. It exists. You deny this?

Culturally, people have different behaviors, different values, different attitudes, different ways of life and so on.

Racially people have different bone structure, different skin color, different hair color, different hair type, different arm/leg lengths, and so on. From your bones alone a scientist, without ever doing any tests, can tell if your white, black, or Asian.

There is indeed a reason we have Anthropology, Cultural anthropology, Social Scientists, Cultural Studies, and so on as professions and courses in college. Different races and cultures exists just as sure as different genders exist.

Don't be perturbed because you are wrong. Race is a social concept as is culture and you are too stupid to understand that. I even posted a link for you. Race is a concept made up by white men to justify enslaving people in other countries and continents. You cannot produce one person on the face of this earth that is not ultimately from Africa. The best you can do is find Africans that have a little Neanderthal or Desnovian in them. Bone differences are due to adaptation to climate and no all you can do is make an educated guess. If that science was correct they would have never claimed the Egyptians were white. How did they miss that one so badly?

Differences in culture have nothing to do with them not being a concept. Do you even know what a concept is? Culture is not inherent to a particular person due to any identifiable trait nor does any ethnicity have ownership of any one particular trait of a culture. If that was true why are their honest men in every culture as well as thieves and murderers?

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble reading what you posted. There are indeed too many concepts in the above post and according to you they do not exist. What do you mean by the words "Race, Culture, People, Countries, Continents, Earth, Africa, Neanderthal, Desnovian, Climate, Egyptians, and white?" These don't exist, they're all concepts. Indeed, according to you race and culture can mean nothing and everything all at the same time. I simply contest that they mean what they mean and they do in fact exist. We have given them a label, but this does not mean that they do not exist. Just because we have recognized that they exist does not mean that they have not always existed. Likewise judging by your prior statements there evidently should be no such things as Anthropologists and sociologists. Oh, and one more thing. http://phys.org/news/2010-12-world-oldest-human-israel.html "World's oldest human remains claimed in Israel" http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/health/oldest-human-dna/ "Oldest human DNA found in Spain" http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/05/s...-dna-yet-found-raises-new-mysteries.html?_r=0 Baffling 400,000-Year-Old Clue to Human Origins

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHihkRwisbE]Three Minute Philosophy: Rene Descartes - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble reading what you posted. There are indeed too many concepts in the above post and according to you they do not exist. What do you mean by the words "Race, Culture, People, Countries, Continents, Earth, Africa, Neanderthal, Desnovian, Climate, Egyptians, and white?" These don't exist, they're all concepts. Indeed, according to you race and culture can mean nothing and everything all at the same time. I simply contest that they mean what they mean and they do in fact exist. We have given them a label, but this does not mean that they do not exist. Just because we have recognized that they exist does not mean that they have not always existed. Likewise judging by your prior statements there evidently should be no such things as Anthropologists and sociologists. Oh, and one more thing. World's oldest human remains claimed in Israel "World's oldest human remains claimed in Israel" Oldest human DNA found in Spain - CNN.com "Oldest human DNA found in Spain" http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/05/s...-dna-yet-found-raises-new-mysteries.html?_r=0 Baffling 400,000-Year-Old Clue to Human Origins

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHihkRwisbE]Three Minute Philosophy: Rene Descartes - YouTube[/ame]

Wow you really are dumb. You do realize your link is not for Homo sapiens sapiens right? All you racists make the same mistake. I just busted Godboy or Meathead on this exact same link. All you have to do is remember "Mitochondrial Eve" and you cant go wrong. In order for any remains to be your ancestor she would need to come from them. Look at my post carefully and you will see I included the extinct Desnovian in it. They are not modern humans. They were a failed species just like Neanderthal man that had the mental capacity of an autistic child. I know it hurts that you cant be a caveman but cheer up youre really Black on the inside. How could you be so stupid as to not read your own link all the way? :lol:

"It's quite clear that this is not a direct ancestor of people today," said Svante Paabo, a biologist at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology and senior author of the study.

Last edited:

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble reading what you posted. There are indeed too many concepts in the above post and according to you they do not exist. What do you mean by the words "Race, Culture, People, Countries, Continents, Earth, Africa, Neanderthal, Desnovian, Climate, Egyptians, and white?" These don't exist, they're all concepts. Indeed, according to you race and culture can mean nothing and everything all at the same time. I simply contest that they mean what they mean and they do in fact exist. We have given them a label, but this does not mean that they do not exist. Just because we have recognized that they exist does not mean that they have not always existed. Likewise judging by your prior statements there evidently should be no such things as Anthropologists and sociologists. Oh, and one more thing. World's oldest human remains claimed in Israel "World's oldest human remains claimed in Israel" Oldest human DNA found in Spain - CNN.com "Oldest human DNA found in Spain" http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/05/s...-dna-yet-found-raises-new-mysteries.html?_r=0 Baffling 400,000-Year-Old Clue to Human Origins

Wow you really are dumb. You do realize your link is not for Homo sapiens sapiens right? All you racists make the same mistake. I just busted Godboy or Meathead on this exact same link. All you have to do is remember "Mitochondrial Eve" and you cant go wrong. In order for any remains to be your ancestor she would need to come from them. Look at my post carefully and you will see I included the extinct Desnovian in it. They are not modern humans. They were a failed species just like Neanderthal man that had the mental capacity of an autistic child. I know it hurts that you cant be a caveman but cheer up youre really Black on the inside. How could you be so stupid as to not read your own link all the way? :lol:

"It's quite clear that this is not a direct ancestor of people today," said Svante Paabo, a biologist at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology and senior author of the study.
You live in a fantasy world where everyone is black. If that were true, we would still be living in the Stone Age and the cradles of civilization would never have been. Your pathological inferiority complex manifests itself with mind-numbing claims which could only be accepted by those with a similar condition. If you truly want to improve the lot of your race, do something practical. There is a great deal to be done.

Three Minute Philosophy: Rene Descartes - YouTube

You live in a fantasy world where everyone is black. If that were true, we would still be living in the Stone Age and the cradles of civilization would never have been. Your pathological inferiority complex manifests itself with mind-numbing claims which could only be accepted by those with a similar condition. If you truly want to improve the lot of your race, do something practical. There is a great deal to be done.

The world I live in everyone is descended from someone that is Black. That is not fantasy that is scientific fact as we currently know it. If you have some evidence this is not a fact please share it with the board. If you have some evidence that the Egyptians were not Black share it with the board. DNA proves they were. The only person that seems to have an inferiority complex is one that cannot accept facts and instead buries his head in the sand. The only reason your mind is numb is because you simply are dumb.

"Israeli archaeologists have discovered human remains dating from 400,000 years ago, challenging conventional wisdom that Homo sapiens originated in Africa, the leader of excavations in Israel said on Tuesday.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2010-12-world-oldest-human-israel.html#jCp"

The Top 6 Most Dangerous Cities in the United States (2013)

6 Detroit, MI (I just had to get Detroit in there)

82.7% Black
10.6% White (7.8% non-Hispanic whites, 2.8% Hispanic whites)
3% from other races
1.1% Asian
2.2% from two or more races
0.4% American Indian
0.02% Pacific Islander

Per capita violent crime rate of 1348 per 100,000 citizens, and an overall crime rate of 8400 per 100,000 residents. 1 in 62 residents experiencing a car theft every year.

5 Saginaw, MI

43.5% White
46.1% Black
0.5% Native American
0.3% Asian
5.2% from other races
4.4% from two or more races
Hispanic or Latino of any race were 14.3% of the population.

Odds of falling victim to a violent crime: 1 in 43
Odds of falling victim to either a violent crime or a property-related crime: 1 in 16

4 West Memphis, AR

55.93% Black
42.16% White
0.21% Native American
0.53% Asian
0.02% Pacific Islander
0.51% from other races
0.64% from two or more races
Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.01% of the population.

Odds of falling victim to a violent crime: 1 in 42
Odds of falling victim to either a violent crime or a property-related crime: 1 in 8

3 Flint, MI

37.4% White
56.6% Black
0.5% Native American
0.5% Asian
1.1% from other races
3.9% from two or more races
Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.9% of the population.
Non-Hispanic Whites 35.7% of the population

Odds of falling victim to a violent crime: 1 in 42
Odds of falling victim to either a violent crime or a property-related crime: 1 in 11

2 Camden, NJ

17.59% (13,602) White
48.07% (37,180) Black
0.76% (588) Native American
2.12% (1,637) Asian
0.06% (48) Pacific Islander
7.57% (21,323) from other races
3.83% (2,966) from two or more races
Hispanic or Latino of any race were 47.04% (36,379) of the population

Odds of falling victim to a violent crime: 1 in 36
Odds of falling victim to either a violent crime or a property-related crime: 1 in 11

1 East St. Louis, IL

1.23% White
97.74% Black
0.19% Native American
0.08% Asian-American
0.03% Pacific Islander
0.19% from other races
0.55% from two or more races
Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.73% of the population.

Odds of falling victim to a violent crime: 1 in 17
Odds of falling victim to either a violent crime or a property-related crime: 1 in 7

The 10 Most Dangerous Cities In America In 2013 | Curiosity Aroused

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Top 5 Safest Cities in the US (2013)

5 Bella Vista, AR

97.87% White
0.18% Black
0.69% Native American, 0.27% Asian
0.01% Pacific Islander
0.20% from other races
0.78% from two or more races
Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.01% of the population.

4 Bartlett, IL

87.23% White
1.98% Black
0.14% Native American
7.82% Asian
0.02% Pacific Islander
1.35% from other races
1.45% from two or more races
Hispanic or Latino of any race were 5.51% of the population.

3 Greenwich, CT

90.02% White
1.66% Black
0.09% Native American
5.18% Asian
0.03% Pacific Islander
1.46% from other races
1.57% from two or more races
Hispanic or Latino of any race were 6.29% of the population.

2 Bergenfield, NJ

52.42% (14,029) White
7.70% (2,060) Black
0.31% (84) Native American
25.60% (6,851) Asian
0.05% (13) Pacific Islander
10.12% (2,709) from other races
3.80% (1,018) from two or more races
Hispanic or Latino of any race were 26.52% (7,097) of the population.

1 Franklin, MA

92.8 percent White
3.83 percent Asian or Pacific Islander
2.0 percent Hispanic or Latino of any race
1.4 percent Black
0.15 percent Native American
0.29 percent from other races
1.4% from two or more races.

Top 100 Safest cities to live in the USA 2013 - NeighborhoodScout

It is not surprising that the cities with the most poverty have the most crime.

An example of a white ghetto with a low violent crime rate.

"There’s a great deal of drug use, welfare fraud, and the like, but the overall crime rate throughout Appalachia is about two-thirds the national average, and the rate of violent crime is half the national average, according to the National Criminal Justice Reference Service." The White Ghetto | National Review Online

The problem with this argument is that some of the poorest regions in the country, such as Appalachia, have very low rates of violent crime. A good case can be made that violent crime is a cause of poverty rather than the other way round. What entrepreneur wants to set up shop in a neighborhood where armed robbery is an everyday occurrence?

The problem with this argument is that some of the poorest regions in the country, such as Appalachia, have very low rates of violent crime. A good case can be made that violent crime is a cause of poverty rather than the other way round. What entrepreneur wants to set up shop in a neighborhood where armed robbery is an everyday occurrence?

Perhaps.

Forum List

Back