Tony Shaffer PROVES Obama Knew Of Trump Conspiracy

Are you suggesting we should have have never cared or been told about the Russian propaganda campaign to elect a guy with deep financial ties to Russia?
No, I am suggesting that our government should not be given the authority to take certain actions that would be too tempting to the ambitions to shit on the rights of its citizens by illegal means.

A candidate's financial ties to Russia is only a problem if that person can wield too much power.

Humans are too flawed to have so much power. That is a problem that Thomas Jefferson had identified right from the start, and something he lamented for years because he know that power-hungry people would always push the limits.

This Presidency is certainly a wake up call that the powers of the Executive have to be dramatically weakened. If that’s what you want, the next few years are your best chance ever to fight for it.

Are you suggesting we should have have never cared or been told about the Russian propaganda campaign to elect a guy with deep financial ties to Russia?
No, I am suggesting that our government should not be given the authority to take certain actions that would be too tempting to the ambitions to shit on the rights of its citizens by illegal means.

A candidate's financial ties to Russia is only a problem if that person can wield too much power.

Humans are too flawed to have so much power. That is a problem that Thomas Jefferson had identified right from the start, and something he lamented for years because he know that power-hungry people would always push the limits.

This Presidency is certainly a wake up call that the powers of the Executive have to be dramatically weakened. If that’s what you want, the next few years are your best chance ever to fight for it.
Were you sleepwalking through 8 years of Obama ( Bush part 2) ?

Were you sleepwalking through 8 years of Obama ( Bush part 2) ?
You voted twice for Dubya, and now pretend you don’t like him? And you pretend Obama was similar? :lmao:

This Presidency is certainly a wake up call that the powers of the Executive have to be dramatically weakened.
Do you really want an all-powerful executive?

I don't. For the very reasons many non-Trump supporters hate his use of the executive.

Like I said, the next few years are the best chance you’ll ever have to do something about it.

He hasn’t said anything for years. Make an effort not to be so retarded
It is naive to think that other administrations did not do this exact same thing and the buck stopped at the top on every one. To think that Obama or the Bushes or Clinton, or Reagan or anyone else is incapable of engaging in such a complete misuse of government ignores who these people are. All politicians are narcissists. Every single one. They will abuse their power if given the opportunity.

That's why we cannot have a powerful government. We must strip government of such means, regardless of the security concerns.

Once again, government having too much power tramples on the rights of individuals.

51087961_10213778963331144_4371029423055437824_n.jpg

Like I said, the next few years are the best chance you’ll ever have to do something about it.
What about you? Are you going to do something about it?

It's not a simple matter of who is sitting in the White House. We are talking about a much more complicated process.

It is naive to think that other administrations did not do this exact same thing and the buck stopped at the top on every one. To think that Obama or the Bushes or Clinton, or Reagan or anyone else is incapable of engaging in such a complete misuse of government ignores who these people are. All politicians are narcissists. Every single one. They will abuse their power if given the opportunity.

That's why we cannot have a powerful government. We must strip government of such means, regardless of the security concerns.

Once again, government having too much power tramples on the rights of individuals.

View attachment 261736
Because the Russian sabotage campaign benefitted HIS campaign, because Russia has financed Trump and his companies to the tune of billions over the years, because top Trump staffers met with Russian agents for campaign help, and I could keep going on but if it’s still not obvious to you then you’re too dumb to keep bothering with.

What about you? Are you going to do something about it?

It's not a simple matter of who is sitting in the White House. We are talking about a much more complicated process.

I’m doing the only things I can, telling everyone who’ll listen about it, and writing representatives about it. Next year I will campaign like my life depends on it against Trump, and argue to everyone I meet in those campaigns that executive power needs to be weakened.

View attachment 261736
Because the Russian sabotage campaign benefitted HIS campaign, because Russia has financed Trump and his companies to the tune of billions over the years, because top Trump staffers met with Russian agents for campaign help, and I could keep going on but if it’s still not obvious to you then you’re too dumb to keep bothering with.
Lol, put the bottle down. Obama told Putin to wait till after the election so he could kiss his ass more. That's Russian collusion right there.

I posted this on the military board a couple weeks ago. It's good to see that this is making the rounds....hopefully Trump will catch it sometime. ( in fact Shaffer's on the Trump 2020 advisory board so how could he not have ?)
Former Intel Officer Tony Shaffer on Spying on Trump Campaign
Gawd, don't tell me there's a military board??
"If you don't have enough brains to get a real job, join the military. Great indoctrination and commie benefits"

View attachment 261736
Lol, put the bottle down. Obama told Putin to wait till after the election so he could kiss his ass more. That's Russian collusion right there.
That’s a President telling the truth to another President. Imagine if Trump had been mic’d during his secret, witness-less meetings with Putin.

Just look how much they wanted Hillary:

If you're talking about the meeting with the Russian lawyer, that is incredibly weak. Nonsensical even. If you have something else in mind, I would read it.

According to Rush, President Trump was careful not to release certain material because it would indeed prove Obama, British, Australian, Italian and other international Swamp intelligence agencies would be exposed as co-conspirators and it was unclear as to cost benefit of that. Basically all the democrats, the MSM and some douchebag republicans are also co-conspirators, so that is a lot of people who need to be tried for treason. It is going to be interesting how it all unfolds now that William Barr has proved he does not give a fuck about his past connections with The Swamp and seems to sincerely seek to bring justice.

The things to look out for I suppose are if Obama and Crooked Hillary emerge more and more on the MSM since Clapper, Brennan, and Comey appearances on CNN and MSNBC have been total fail.

Yup I'm sure the biggest liar and con and vagina grabber would not publish anti hill material.
You surely are not that indoctrinated?
Dragged your wife by the hair yet before raping her?
It's ok now

Do you really want an all-powerful executive?

I don't. For the very reasons many non-Trump supporters hate his use of the executive.

Obama used his EO power because he was even worse than Carter dealing with Congress....in meetings with GOP committee chairmen he had to keep reminding them and himself he was President as they gave each other an elbow and snickered.....total dumbass.

I’m doing the only things I can, telling everyone who’ll listen about it, and writing representatives about it. Next year I will campaign like my life depends on it against Trump, and argue to everyone I meet in those campaigns that executive power needs to be weakened.
Excellent.

Just make sure the person you campaign FOR shares your conviction.

View attachment 261736
That’s a President telling the truth to another President. Imagine if Trump had been mic’d during his secret, witness-less meetings with Putin.

Just look how much they wanted Hillary:

Well that's true ever since hill blasted Putin on the Ukraine elections

Forum List

Back