Tom Ford said he was asked to dress Melania Trump. Ford: 'Well, she's not necessarily my image".

R

rdean

Tom Ford refused to dress Melania Trump when asked in the past and says his clothes are 'too expensive' for her to wear as First Lady (despite making a custom gown for Michelle Obama)

Tom Ford refused to dress Melania Trump and said his clothes are 'too expensive' for her | Daily Mail Online

Ford, 55, did dress Michelle Obama in a custom-made gown for a dinner with the royal family at Buckingham Palace

A hesitant looking Ford paused for a moment before responding to the question, saying: 'I don't know. I was asked to dress her quite a few years ago and I declined.'

He then explained his reason for passing on the offer by stating: 'Well, she's not necessarily my image.'

The house was almost bankrupt at the time he took the reins, and within five years was valued at $4billion.

Four Billion? He might have more money than Trump. I wonder if he started off with a big company and a 40 million inheritance like Trump?

4599-1478969603-abcc06b9e24140c0fd44d670f4f48bc1.jpg

She may be the most tired looking and a little "used", but she is still the sexiest. No denying that.

Melania can get something off the rack at Home Depot and look better than all previous First ladies combined

This Tom Ford is a tolerant guy. I suspect he's gay and hates straight beautiful women.

Say, next time a couple of queens come into the bakery for a wedding cake, I'll simply explain 'sorry, you're not necessarily my image.'

He was on the View!

From what I have seen, Malania wears only clothes from the high end European houses. I've seen her in Dolce and Gabbana and Givenchy.

I've thought a lot about Melanoma's naked lesbian roll around pictures. I really have. Usually while I'm alone with the door locked. Unlike Trump, I don't look at kids or relatives.

Melania can get something off the rack at Home Depot and look better than all previous First ladies combined

Yeah this is real style.....:lmao:

4af0fcf7c4106f8a37cbb2f1826cff1a.jpg
Mario Battaglia looks nicer in that dress than Michelle

Mooch isn't feminine at all.
2-3.jpg

We just have different opinions of what look classy and what doesn't.

As a libturd you wouldn't recognize class if it bit you in the ass

2-3.jpg

Speaking of ass. Trump's wife put the ASS in clASSy.

Melania%2BTrump%2Bnude%2BPhotos%2Bof%2BDonald%2BTrump%25E2%2580%2599s%2Bwife%2Bsurface%2Bfrom%2Bracy%2Bshoots.jpg

Sure. Strippers do that all the time. Cut away some of the cloth here and rip out a seam there, and before you know it, you got a revealing costume that isn't binding as you spin around that pole.

The article fills in the holes rdean left out. Especially that he would not dress Hillary either.

Here's the key to the "too expensive" quote.

Ford, 55, then told Behar and the other hosts that he would also not be dressing Melania while she was in the White House, saying his clothes are 'too expensive' for a first lady to wear because they have to 'relate to everybody.'

Mmmm the clothes have to be able to relate to everybody.

Michelle's dress was for the dinner with the Queen.

'Michelle I dressed once when she was going to Buckingham Palace for dinner with the Queen,' said Ford when asked to comment on some of Michelle's more expensive looks.

'I thought that was appropriate and I was honored.'

AND the biggie. He wouldn't have dressed Hillary if she had won.

"He also made a point of noting that he would not dress Hillary Clinton if she was in the White House."

Tom Ford refused to dress Melania Trump and said his clothes are 'too expensive' for her | Daily Mail Online

2-3.jpg

Melania%2BTrump%2Bnude%2BPhotos%2Bof%2BDonald%2BTrump%25E2%2580%2599s%2Bwife%2Bsurface%2Bfrom%2Bracy%2Bshoots.jpg

Wow.

She's truly....well WOW.

I guess male Hillary voters go more for Hot Cocoa Boy

2-3.jpg

Wow.

She's truly....well WOW.

I guess male Hillary voters go more for Hot Cocoa Boy
She wasn't running. And if she were, voting isn't what I would want to do.
4772-1482758134-35f27838764c7f95fa74a95360187641.jpg

Unfortunately, some things look better at a distance. Melanoma is starting to look rather draggy in her old age. And that skin? You could sand furniture.

Forum List

Back