Tom Fitton on Seth Rich Murder – What is the FBI hiding?

Because that would appear to be the most likely explanation as to how Fox News got the idea for the story. They most likely pretended they had source in the government who just happened to tell them the same thing that Hersh claims to have been told.

It would appear extremely unlikely that either of them are telling the truth about any kind of FBI report. Hersh won’t go on the record about it and wouldn’t publish a story on it and the Fox News piece was retracted.

That doesn’t even get into Wheeler supposedly corroborating it, which appears was not truthful either.
but Butowsky interviewed hersh. hersh is heard hear at this podcast. he is the one again, that is talking about fbi sources. Look, you don't want to listen, that's on you. but this clearly described what Fox news reported.

soundcloud.com/kpfa-fm-94-1-berkeley/seymour-hersh-on-seth-rich-and-wikileaks

you have to go to that link address. I can't copy the link. the forum won't allow it.1:08 in the podcast.

and there's this

The Man Behind The Scenes In Fox News' Discredited Seth Rich Story

Calling that an interview is going too far. First of all Butowsky isn’t a reporter. Hersh was speaking in confidence and didn’t even know he was being recorded. Hersh never said he was going to be a source for any article. Nothing about this was on the record in any means.

I think I get what you’re getting at. Malia Zimmerman claims to have a law enforcement source that says they have an FBI report. Hersh says he has a law enforcement source that has the same FBI report. If those two claims were completely separate, it would appear that they’re corroborating the same story.

But we have good reason to believe they’re not separate claims because they’re connected through Butowsky. It’s too much of a coincidence to think they’re unrelated.

For starters, we have more than enough reason to doubt Hersh’s claim of having a source. Hersh won’t defend the claim. He won’t go on record saying he has this source. He’s been seen backpedaling on it and has asked Butowsky to not tell people what he told Butowsky. Second, it just so happens that the no name reporter in contact with Butowsky also has gotten the exact same information at around the same time? Sorry. Sounds like its just too convenient.
dude, I provided the link to who Ed Butowsky is. i know who he is. The fact is he recorded his discussion with Hersh. Fact. Can't change that. In that audio recording Hersh says he has a guy, not willing to give that source up. Says it. Says he saw the files. Says it. Again, the lie is from the bloggers from your link. And Fox news has nothing to pay for. hersh can't walk that back.

No one has said that Hersh didn’t make the claim.

If Fox News is telling the truth, then Hersh is not the source of their reporting (which was retracted). If you think Hersh was the source of the Fox News report, then the Fox News reported was lying by saying they talked to a federal source. So why you keep waving around the recoding, I don’t know.
well ed was the source of the material. his audio was Hersh. The fact is that Hersh was the source of the FBI source information, and why the OP is correct. FBI, open it up!!

BTW, where is the information on the Fox News. I provided you the Ed Butowski part of it. What is it you're confused on?

So what you’re saying is that Malia Zimmerman talked to Ed Butowsky who talked to Seymour Hersh who talked to an unnamed person in the government that saw this report.

Maybe.

If that’s true, then the Fox News story is a lie since they claimed to have directly talked to the investigator who supposedly saw the report.

I copied relevant sections. here’s a web archive link.
https://web.archive.org/web/2017051...contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

but Butowsky interviewed hersh. hersh is heard hear at this podcast. he is the one again, that is talking about fbi sources. Look, you don't want to listen, that's on you. but this clearly described what Fox news reported.

soundcloud.com/kpfa-fm-94-1-berkeley/seymour-hersh-on-seth-rich-and-wikileaks

you have to go to that link address. I can't copy the link. the forum won't allow it.1:08 in the podcast.

and there's this

The Man Behind The Scenes In Fox News' Discredited Seth Rich Story

Calling that an interview is going too far. First of all Butowsky isn’t a reporter. Hersh was speaking in confidence and didn’t even know he was being recorded. Hersh never said he was going to be a source for any article. Nothing about this was on the record in any means.

I think I get what you’re getting at. Malia Zimmerman claims to have a law enforcement source that says they have an FBI report. Hersh says he has a law enforcement source that has the same FBI report. If those two claims were completely separate, it would appear that they’re corroborating the same story.

But we have good reason to believe they’re not separate claims because they’re connected through Butowsky. It’s too much of a coincidence to think they’re unrelated.

For starters, we have more than enough reason to doubt Hersh’s claim of having a source. Hersh won’t defend the claim. He won’t go on record saying he has this source. He’s been seen backpedaling on it and has asked Butowsky to not tell people what he told Butowsky. Second, it just so happens that the no name reporter in contact with Butowsky also has gotten the exact same information at around the same time? Sorry. Sounds like its just too convenient.
dude, I provided the link to who Ed Butowsky is. i know who he is. The fact is he recorded his discussion with Hersh. Fact. Can't change that. In that audio recording Hersh says he has a guy, not willing to give that source up. Says it. Says he saw the files. Says it. Again, the lie is from the bloggers from your link. And Fox news has nothing to pay for. hersh can't walk that back.

If Fox News is telling the truth, then Hersh is not the source of their reporting (which was retracted). If you think Hersh was the source of the Fox News report, then the Fox News reported was lying by saying they talked to a federal source. So why you keep waving around the recoding, I don’t know.
well ed was the source of the material. his audio was Hersh. The fact is that Hersh was the source of the FBI source information, and why the OP is correct. FBI, open it up!!

BTW, where is the information on the Fox News. I provided you the Ed Butowski part of it. What is it you're confused on?

So what you’re saying is that Malia Zimmerman talked to Ed Butowsky who talked to Seymour Hersh who talked to an unnamed person in the government that saw this report.

Maybe.

If that’s true, then the Fox News story is a lie since they claimed to have directly talked to the investigator who supposedly saw the report.

Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich blasts detective over report of WikiLeaks link
I'm still trying to understand what you're trying to say. Rod Wheeler was the retired detective that Butowsky hired after getting approval from Rich's Parents. In the Link I provided, Butowsky believes everything Hersh told him based on what other people told him and what was found on Rich's computer. Tom Fitton should stay on the FBI for the information. It seems someone doesn't want the truth to be told. how ironic.

I still don't know why you think Fox news lied.

Maybe.

Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich blasts detective over report of WikiLeaks link
I'm still trying to understand what you're trying to say. Rod Wheeler was the retired detective that Butowsky hired after getting approval from Rich's Parents. In the Link I provided, Butowsky believes everything Hersh told him based on what other people told him and what was found on Rich's computer. Tom Fitton should stay on the FBI for the information. It seems someone doesn't want the truth to be told. how ironic.

I still don't know why you think Fox news lied.

Butowsky talked to Hersh, in confidence and Hersh does not know he's being recorded. Butowsky is not a reporter and it wasn't an interview. Hersh claims to have a source in the FBI before asking Butowsky what he knows. At the end of their discussion, Hersh emphasizes he doesn't have first hand information and it's not corroborated.

Butowsky believes the story because he badly wants to believe this story for political reasons. Butowsky doesn't have any other information that corroborates this. Butowsky pushed Wheeler to be a source for the Fox News article, telling him lies that the White House was on board and wanted this published. Before it was published, Wheeler needed to corroborate the reporting from Malia Zimmerman, which he did for the story but that was a lie told under pressure from Butowsky. Wheeler had no FBI source.

The Fox News story was a lie. There's very little chance that any federal investigator talked to Malia Zimmerman. Wheeler says he has no source that makes the claim either. Hersh states he doesn't have any reason to believe the FBI report even exists as he's never seen it and it's never been corroborated. If I had to guess, Hersh was lying to Butowsky about his source to get Butowsky to tell Hersh what he knew, to get a lead. What's especially ironic is that Butowsky claims to have a source talked to Assange and told him that Seth Rich was the source, but that person (another Fox News contributor) claims that she never said any such thing and never talked to Assange about it.

There is no story here, just a bunch of liars. Fitton is chasing a lie.

You know why I think Fox News lied? Because they retracted the story.

The FBI is no different than any other government agency....democrat by nature...no way are they going to expose Seth's murderer....because it leads to the DNC....

The FBI is no different than any other government agency....democrat by nature...no way are they going to expose Seth's murderer....because it leads to the DNC....

The FBI did not investigate Seth Rich’s murder.

That's the point isn't it?.....

What’s the point? The FBI doesn’t get involved in local crimes. There needs to be a reason.
Seth worked for a national political campaign...he was on his way home from work....and there was accusations that he was the wikileaks leaker...you bet the FBI should have been involved....the fact that they were not is very telling....

That's the point isn't it?.....

What’s the point? The FBI doesn’t get involved in local crimes. There needs to be a reason.
Seth worked for a national political campaign...he was on his way home from work....and there was accusations that he was the wikileaks leaker...you bet the FBI should have been involved....the fact that they were not is very telling....

Okay. Why? What about anything you said makes it a federal crime requiring federal investigation or prosecution?

“There is significant public interest in the Seth Rich murder and the FBI’s game-playing on document production in this case is inexcusable,” Judicial Watch President @TomFitton.

Read here: Judicial Watch Sues FBI for Records on Seth Rich - Judicial Watch pic.twitter.com/8H4J3HxfPe — Judicial Watch (@JudicialWatch) February 19, 2020

Tom Fitton — “There is significant public interest in the Seth Rich murder and the FBI’s game-playing on document production in this case is inexcusable.”

(Excerpt) Read more at citizenfreepress.com

------------

ALSO:

Attorney: FBI had been lying about the murder of Seth Rich

Whatfinger.com,OAN ^ | Feb. 6, 2020 | Caitlin Sinclair

"An attorney has uncovered heavily redacted emails from the FBI, which indicated the agency has been providing false testimony on former DNC staffer Seth Rich who was murdered in 2016. One America's Caitlin Sinclair has more from New York."

There's no question that Seth Rich was murdered. There WAS a very frightening account of what happened by an ER doctor that was present when Seth was brought into the hospital. This account was deleted by YouTube, of course. The ER doc claimed that Seth did NOT have life threatening injuries when he was brought in. His wounds were cleaned and he was stabalized, with most likely a 100% chance of recovery. Then all hell broke loose, according to the doc, and a group of officials took over the ER and ordered ALL doctors and nurses OUT of the ER. And of course, against staggering odds, Seth died shortly after this. VERY chilling stuff.

“There is significant public interest in the Seth Rich murder and the FBI’s game-playing on document production in this case is inexcusable,” Judicial Watch President @TomFitton.

Read here: Judicial Watch Sues FBI for Records on Seth Rich - Judicial Watch pic.twitter.com/8H4J3HxfPe — Judicial Watch (@JudicialWatch) February 19, 2020

Tom Fitton — “There is significant public interest in the Seth Rich murder and the FBI’s game-playing on document production in this case is inexcusable.”

------------

ALSO:

"An attorney has uncovered heavily redacted emails from the FBI, which indicated the agency has been providing false testimony on former DNC staffer Seth Rich who was murdered in 2016. One America's Caitlin Sinclair has more from New York."

There's no question that Seth Rich was murdered. There WAS a very frightening account of what happened by an ER doctor that was present when Seth was brought into the hospital. This account was deleted by YouTube, of course. The ER doc claimed that Seth did NOT have life threatening injuries when he was brought in. His wounds were cleaned and he was stabalized, with most likely a 100% chance of recovery. Then all hell broke loose, according to the doc, and a group of officials took over the ER and ordered ALL doctors and nurses OUT of the ER. And of course, against staggering odds, Seth died shortly after this. VERY chilling stuff.

Of course he was murdered. Who said otherwise? :cuckoo:

------------

ALSO:

Trump has been in charge of the FBI for 3 years now- why do you think that Trump is covering this all up?

you mean only if bernie gets the nomination. what if he doesn't? if he does - i'll be voting for him. if he doesn't, then i'll vote for whoever is running against trump. i have never thought like that in the past - i've always considered the (R) candidate ... but not in 2016 nor this time. the stakes are way too high. you are still a purist & imo - that's defective thinking.

Depends on who wins. No, I'll never vote for Bloomberg.

bloomberg is a hot mess - but he's not deranged nor a fascist wanna be. you think things are bad now? what do you think it'll be like if donny gets a lame duck 2nd term? if you still think bloomberg would be worse, then there's no hope for you at all.

Worse? About the same. No thanks. It says more to me that you would be so willing to support that racist SOB.

so willing? i am so willing not to vote for a fascist wanna be unfettered /autocrat's 2nd term. bloomberg won't be the nominee despite his cash - & he's the lesser racist who isn't deranged & has the nuclear code.

I'm not interested in an election where we are determining who is the biggest racist. I'm not even so sure Trump would win that one.

like i said - you're a purist. even bernie will endorse bloomberg if it came down to it. he's smart enough to know what the clear & present danger is - a 2nd term for donny.

too bad you don't. & BTW - why won't bernie show his health records? it seems like he's hiding something.

------------

ALSO:

Trump has been in charge of the FBI for 3 years now- why do you think that Trump is covering this all up?

Even YOU can't be THIS STUPID!!!!

------------

ALSO:

Even YOU can't be THIS STUPID!!!!

Unfortunately, they really ARE that stupid.

------------

ALSO:

Murdered AFTER he got to the hospital. His injuries were NON-LIFE THREATENING after being treated in the ER.

------------

ALSO:

Murdered AFTER he got to the hospital. His injuries were NON-LIFE THREATENING after being treated in the ER.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Were you an attending physician who was faced with a patient shot twice in the back??

If not, shut the fuck up.

You conspiracy nuts are fucked in the head. Now, according to you, doctors were involved in this conspiracy. You have to keep adding names to your conspiracy as each layer of your conspiratorial union are revealed.

Depends on who wins. No, I'll never vote for Bloomberg.

bloomberg is a hot mess - but he's not deranged nor a fascist wanna be. you think things are bad now? what do you think it'll be like if donny gets a lame duck 2nd term? if you still think bloomberg would be worse, then there's no hope for you at all.

Worse? About the same. No thanks. It says more to me that you would be so willing to support that racist SOB.

so willing? i am so willing not to vote for a fascist wanna be unfettered /autocrat's 2nd term. bloomberg won't be the nominee despite his cash - & he's the lesser racist who isn't deranged & has the nuclear code.

I'm not interested in an election where we are determining who is the biggest racist. I'm not even so sure Trump would win that one.

like i said - you're a purist. even bernie will endorse bloomberg if it came down to it. he's smart enough to know what the clear & present danger is - a 2nd term for donny.

too bad you don't. & BTW - why won't bernie show his health records? it seems like he's hiding something.

No, I do not believe Bernie will. He marched against racism, he isn't going to support it. Neither will I. It's kinda sad that you admit you would.

Forum List

Back