Tolerant, Cosmopolitan, and Socially Liberal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
and racial equality..
What??? Jews were still happily buying and selling Africans like packaged goods, including, in many cities, ALL the rabbis, when white Christian men in Europe and North America cast, for the first time in history, slavery as a moral issue. Jews monopolized the slave trade to the Caribbean and South America (where the vast majority of African slaves went) and continued to profit from slavery there long after African slavery had been made illegal in North America and Europe.

If you actually were virtuous, you'd want to end slavery in the world TODAY !! But looking for "jews" wont get that job done.. Stop living in conspiracy-ville and get some actual knowledge..

By the time his Libyan captors branded his face, Sunday Iabarot had already run away twice and had been sold three times.The gnarled scar that covers most of the left side of his face appears to show a crude number 3. His jailer carved it into his cheek with a fire-heated knife, cutting and cauterizing at the same time.

Iabarot left Nigeria in February 2016 with a plan to head northward and buy passage on a smuggler’s boat destined for Europe, where he had heard from friends on Facebook that jobs were plentiful. The journey of more than 2,500 miles would take him across the trackless desert plains of Niger and through the lawless tribal lands of southern Libya before depositing him at the southern shore of the Mediterranean Sea. He never made it. Instead, he was captured the moment he arrived in Libya, then sold to armed men who kept a stable of African migrants they exploited for labor and ransom.

But along the way, tens of thousands like Iabarot are finding themselves treated not just as cargo but as chattel and trapped in a terrifying cycle of extortion, imprisonment, forced labor and prostitution, according to estimates by the International Organization for Migration (IOM) and the U.N. Office on Drugs and Crime. “They are not only facing inhuman treatment. They are being sold from one trafficker to another,” says Carlotta Sami, southern European regional spokesperson for UNHCR, the U.N. refugee agency. Essentially, they are slaves: human beings who have been reduced to being possessions with a fixed value, based on assessments of the kind of income they can accrue to their owners as targets for extortion, as unpaid labor or—as is often the case with women—prostitutes.

READ THE ARTICLE -- FIND ALL THE JEWS FOR US..
I actually wasn't attempting any kind of virtue. But I do hate the hypocrisy and malevolence behind, say, Hollywood's consistent demonization of white Christians as responsible for the evils of slavery when, in fact, Jews were way over-represented in the slave trade and it was white Christians who put an end to slavery at great cost.

THat makes no sense at all. THey're gonna attack BOTH of us anytime they please. Jews are "over-respresented" in a lot of things. But it's not an excuse large enough to hide the entire NATIONAL TRADING guilds that were state sanctioned by white Christian nations for a couple hundred years.

Let's all just own up to our own little parts.. Not that I have any guilt BIGGER Than me not really doing shit to STOP SLAVERY TODAY...

Did you read that article? Find any jews in that current slave trade?? Did you watch the vid on Dimona and how Israel willingly reunited Black America immigrates there with their African roots?

You dont have a case against Israel being some kind of theocratic, throw-back kind of country..
What I find extremely hostile, dishonest, and malevolent is the relentless Jewish drumbeat of white Christians being the great villains of US history, the constant denigration and downplaying of our undeniable achievements, the dishonest transference of Jewish crimes on to white gentiles. White people don't seem to have any problem accepting our share of the blame--maybe to a fault--but do you EVER hear a Jew say "Yes, we were the victimizer there, in that situation." I seriously believe they have a mental deficiency

I find it extremely telling that you only see a problem if Jews might do that,
and project it on everyone else as if anything a Jew says or does,
has Levites singing a Havah Nagilah in the back...

BTW among the most prominent anti-Israel activists are Jews,
and the 3rd biggest party in our parliament is the Arab Joint List
which includes Islamist, Communist and other fractions all anti-Israel to the core.

And I haven't even mentioned our Leftist camp,
so before talking about "mental deficiencies"...
...you folks can't get along with just 2 parties.

You folks have single cities with more homicide casualties in a decade,
then all of the casualties in the Arab-Israeli war in the past 70 years, on both sides.
I'll ask again: do you EVER hear a Jew say "Yes, we were the victimizer there, in that situation."

Why do you ask things like that?
The capacity for sober, unflinching self-reflection is exceedingly valuable serving, as it does, to make ones view of the world and his place in it much more accurate than that of someone who cannot see themselves objectively. The former can evolve, grow, adapt, create; the latter evolves, too, but like a sapling someone parked an old car over: twisted and gnarled and stunted because his view of the world is unreal, warped, and irrational.

Every human group has been the victimizer at some point, or they wouldn't be here. Some groups are less ready to own their darker history than others. Some groups (like Christians) too ready. But I have never heard a Jew say, "What we did there was fucked up." It's as if Jews really can't see Jewish behavior accurately--like everyone else sees it. To them, any criticism at all is automatically "anti-Semitic" regardless how deserved it may be--indeed, whether it is deserved is never even considered, as far as I can tell.

And anti-Semitism itself is 100 percent the fault of everyone else. In fact, I've heard Jews say anti-Semitism is a kind of insanity--as if they really cannot understand the valid, normal reasons someone might have to resent, dislike, or hate Jews or even that those reasons could exist.

and racial equality..
What??? Jews were still happily buying and selling Africans like packaged goods, including, in many cities, ALL the rabbis, when white Christian men in Europe and North America cast, for the first time in history, slavery as a moral issue. Jews monopolized the slave trade to the Caribbean and South America (where the vast majority of African slaves went) and continued to profit from slavery there long after African slavery had been made illegal in North America and Europe.

If you actually were virtuous, you'd want to end slavery in the world TODAY !! But looking for "jews" wont get that job done.. Stop living in conspiracy-ville and get some actual knowledge..

By the time his Libyan captors branded his face, Sunday Iabarot had already run away twice and had been sold three times.The gnarled scar that covers most of the left side of his face appears to show a crude number 3. His jailer carved it into his cheek with a fire-heated knife, cutting and cauterizing at the same time.

Iabarot left Nigeria in February 2016 with a plan to head northward and buy passage on a smuggler’s boat destined for Europe, where he had heard from friends on Facebook that jobs were plentiful. The journey of more than 2,500 miles would take him across the trackless desert plains of Niger and through the lawless tribal lands of southern Libya before depositing him at the southern shore of the Mediterranean Sea. He never made it. Instead, he was captured the moment he arrived in Libya, then sold to armed men who kept a stable of African migrants they exploited for labor and ransom.

But along the way, tens of thousands like Iabarot are finding themselves treated not just as cargo but as chattel and trapped in a terrifying cycle of extortion, imprisonment, forced labor and prostitution, according to estimates by the International Organization for Migration (IOM) and the U.N. Office on Drugs and Crime. “They are not only facing inhuman treatment. They are being sold from one trafficker to another,” says Carlotta Sami, southern European regional spokesperson for UNHCR, the U.N. refugee agency. Essentially, they are slaves: human beings who have been reduced to being possessions with a fixed value, based on assessments of the kind of income they can accrue to their owners as targets for extortion, as unpaid labor or—as is often the case with women—prostitutes.

I actually wasn't attempting any kind of virtue. But I do hate the hypocrisy and malevolence behind, say, Hollywood's consistent demonization of white Christians as responsible for the evils of slavery when, in fact, Jews were way over-represented in the slave trade and it was white Christians who put an end to slavery at great cost.

THat makes no sense at all. THey're gonna attack BOTH of us anytime they please. Jews are "over-respresented" in a lot of things. But it's not an excuse large enough to hide the entire NATIONAL TRADING guilds that were state sanctioned by white Christian nations for a couple hundred years.

Let's all just own up to our own little parts.. Not that I have any guilt BIGGER Than me not really doing shit to STOP SLAVERY TODAY...

Did you read that article? Find any jews in that current slave trade?? Did you watch the vid on Dimona and how Israel willingly reunited Black America immigrates there with their African roots?

You dont have a case against Israel being some kind of theocratic, throw-back kind of country..
What I find extremely hostile, dishonest, and malevolent is the relentless Jewish drumbeat of white Christians being the great villains of US history, the constant denigration and downplaying of our undeniable achievements, the dishonest transference of Jewish crimes on to white gentiles. White people don't seem to have any problem accepting our share of the blame--maybe to a fault--but do you EVER hear a Jew say "Yes, we were the victimizer there, in that situation." I seriously believe they have a mental deficiency

which includes Islamist, Communist and other fractions all anti-Israel to the core.

then all of the casualties in the Arab-Israeli war in the past 70 years, on both sides.
I'll ask again: do you EVER hear a Jew say "Yes, we were the victimizer there, in that situation."

Are you serious?
Dude I live in Israel...you have no idea how things go in the middle east.

Today I made a Sulhah with an Arab contractor from Sakhnin whom I cursed so the whole building heard. Yesterday my Yemeni co-worker almost killed someone with a huge tool...

Today we sat and drank coffee together,
that's a whole social ceremony happening every day, not the coffee, the Sulhah.

Man up, stop being so wimpy.
Yet, and still...

You will never hear a Jew admit Jewish bad behavior.

and racial equality..

Are you serious?

Today I made a Sulhah with an Arab contractor from Sakhnin whom I cursed so the whole building heard. Yesterday my Yemeni co-worker almost killed someone with a huge tool...

Yet, and still...

You seem to have a lot invested in this psychological, sort of neurosis.
Is there special "Jewish bad behavior"
you expect a Jew to admit?

Killing Jesus?
Or bloody matazos?

and racial equality..

Are you serious?

Yet, and still...

Alan Greenspan.

and racial equality..

Are you serious?

Yet, and still...

Of course you will. I’ve just read something in the British press on the topic.

and racial equality..

Are you serious?

Yet, and still...

Why does the White Christian elite always assign Jews to run things?

and racial equality..

Are you serious?

Yet, and still...

You seem to have a lot invested in this psychological, sort of neurosis.
Is there special "Jewish bad behavior"
you expect a Jew to admit?

Killing Jesus?
Or bloody matazos?
Well, non-Jewish Americans have had to suffer the psychological impact of having their country utterly transformed through mass immigration, against their will, against their political interests, against their economic interests, against their cultural interests, and against their posterity's well-being. We've had to endure the psychological pain of knowing a small, ruthless, utterly committed minority whom we had welcomed into the American family had repaid our magnanimity with a campaign of lies and dirty politics to get Congress to pass and President Johnson to sign the nation-killing Immigration and Nationality Act on October 3, 1965 in a ceremony at the Statue of Liberty, after which ceremony wild celebrations broke out across New York City as Jews celebrated their great victory over the Gentiles.

I would like a Jew to admit that in 1965 the Jews, as a race and in direct violation of the American social contract put the perceived interests of their racial group ahead of the interests of the American people, and, employing the deepest most shameless deceit, inflicted enormous harm.

and racial equality..

Are you serious?

Yet, and still...

"Why does the White Christian elite always assign Jews to run things?"

Well, the Epsteined ones do, maybe, but when whats-his-name Baruch became the most powerful man in Washington during WWI, it wasn't because Gentiles assigned him somewhere.

and racial equality..

Are you serious?

Yet, and still...

Well, the Epsteined ones do, maybe, but when whats-his-name Baruch became the most powerful man in Washington during WWI, it wasn't because Gentiles assigned him somewhere.
Jews run the financial world and the tech world.
Why do your brothers allow this?

I'm sure you're imaging all of this or are brainwashed by some kind of anarcho-conspiracy shit that you ate raw without thinking. Unless you show specifics and how ALL jews are part of this "denigration" -- Nobody's buying this shit..

It's really sad when you promote one jew from WW1 to the "most powerful man in Washington".. Unless you're a student of Stormfront, nobody ever heard that before...

and racial equality..

Probably because in your head, slavery in the 17th and 18th century was avoidable and you're just pretending that there wasnt any INTERNATIONAL STATE SPONSORED TRADE in slaving.. INCLUDING black Africans.

If you hold grudges you had no part of for that long, you're dishonest and irrelevant..

and racial equality..

Are you serious?

Yet, and still...

Because you taught us that it would be racist not to. Malevolent, no?

I'm sure you're imaging all of this or are brainwashed by some kind of anarcho-conspiracy shit that you ate raw without thinking. Unless you show specifics and how ALL jews are part of this "denigration" -- Nobody's buying this shit..
Prove me wrong. You are a Jew. Give me an example of Jews acting unjustly toward--victimizing--non-Jews in the last 500 years.

It's really sad when you promote one jew from WW1 to the "most powerful man in Washington".. Unless you're a student of Stormfront, nobody ever heard that before...
Bernard Baruch himself claimed it in Congressional testimony.

Probably because in your head, slavery in the 17th and 18th century was avoidable and you're just pretending that there wasnt any INTERNATIONAL STATE SPONSORED TRADE in slaving.. INCLUDING black Africans.
I wasn't only talking about slavery.

and racial equality..

Are you serious?

Yet, and still...

You didn’t investigate how these Jews achieved these positions?!
Please do.
Or don’t.

and racial equality..

Are you serious?

Yet, and still...

Please do.
Or don’t.
Let's start with Mark Zuckerberg.

and racial equality..

Are you serious?

Yet, and still...

Please do.
Or don’t.

Let’s not.

and racial equality..

Are you serious?

Yet, and still...

Please do.
Or don’t.
Go for it...A nice self-hating Jew.
He doesn't work for anyone but himself and his customers.
Next...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back