Todays Az Senate poll: Kelly and Masters are both at 47%!!!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I am astounded at that. Kelly's advertising budget has to be ten times Blake Masters. Kelly's ads come on several times every evening and they are very professionally produced. They present a totally false depiction of Mark Kelly, but that's beside the point. With the massive funding difference I can't believe this race is even close!

Another race swinging towards the Republican. Good momentum with under 2 weeks before Election Day. But people best keep a close eye on those drop boxes. Control of the Senate is slipping away so Dems will get desperate as the day approaches.

I am astounded at that. Kelly's advertising budget has to be ten times Blake Masters. Kelly's ads come on several times every evening and they are very professionally produced. They present a totally false depiction of Mark Kelly, but that's beside the point. With the massive funding difference I can't believe this race is even close!
Translation: Masters is actually up by at least 10 points.

They are releasing BS polls to condition the populace to accept the results when the unpopular Dems that very few vote for somehow manage to get declared the winner 7 days after the election is over.
Proggies have always been masters at psychological manipulation though fooling their sheeple is not rocket science

This means Masters has a big lead- because generally, Republicans don't answer polls.

Yup... despite McConnell actively trying to sabotage this race, Masters is poised to still eke it out on the back of Lake.

Forum List

Back