Toby Keith, 3 Doors Down to perform at President Trump inauguration

Toby Keith made his name off supporting the Iraq War under Bush. Now he lives on under the anti-Iraq War Trump. This sell out never met a Republican he wouldn't blow for a buck.
You have him confused with Madonna who was going to suck for free. Then weaseled out opting for pictures of her vagina instead.

Apparently, Madonna has had a Nike Swoosh tatooed on her Madgina, I have no idea if Nike paid for the logo placement, but if they did, they wasted their ad dollars.

Toby Keith made his name off supporting the Iraq War under Bush. Now he lives on under the anti-Iraq War Trump. This sell out never met a Republican he wouldn't blow for a buck.
You have him confused with Madonna who was going to suck for free. Then weaseled out opting for pictures of her vagina instead.

Apparently, Madonna has had a Nike Swoosh tatooed on her Madgina, I have no idea if Nike paid for the logo placement, but if they did, they wasted their ad dollars.
Nike did pay but they said it has to be in a highly visible location.

Wimps can't stop this BIG BAD PATRIOT!

trace-toby-2010d.jpg

A wrinkly sagging Nike swoosh?

One week from now, Donald Trump will be President of the United States. Unless Cher, Meryl & Madonna can stop him, obviously.

Democrats were convinced that they could threaten or pressure all entertainers into boycotting the inauguration. They failed. There are still a few Americans left.

3 Doors Down was a two hit wonder shizzle almost 20 years ago.

Self identifying and/or "so called conservatives" need to face the fact that they are not cool. And not in the "nerdy" sense. Because nerds and geeks are inherently cool, ala Bing Bang Theory.

Every Trump supporter I've ever known, has some sort of emotional anger issue driving their support.

Maybe you own a small business, where taxes and labor protections laws stifle your authority and business growth. Maybe you were picked on high school. Maybe you have justified bigotry in your own mind. There are lots of motivations to support Trump in varying degrees of malignancy. I'm sure many of them think they have positive reasons.

At any rate...like Eva Braun, when she threw a party in the bunker 2 days before they were over run...the inaugural party will be an awkward occurrence endured by joyless people, wishing only for it to be over, and likely not even comprehending their own uncoolness.

You are one sad, bitter, sick loser. Loosen up, life goes on and Presidents come and go.

Last edited:
Just a word to the anarchists planning to disrupt Inauguration festivities. The National Guard don't play. These are soldiers.

3 Doors Down was a two hit wonder shizzle almost 20 years ago.

Self identifying and/or "so called conservatives" need to face the fact that they are not cool. And not in the "nerdy" sense. Because nerds and geeks are inherently cool, ala Bing Bang Theory.

Every Trump supporter I've ever known, has some sort of emotional anger issue driving their support.

Maybe you own a small business, where taxes and labor protections laws stifle your authority and business growth. Maybe you were picked on high school. Maybe you have justified bigotry in your own mind. There are lots of motivations to support Trump in varying degrees of malignancy. I'm sure many of them think they have positive reasons.

At any rate...like Eva Braun, when she threw a party in the bunker 2 days before they were over run...the inaugural party will be an awkward occurrence endured by joyless people, wishing only for it to be over, and likely not even comprehending their own uncoolness.
You're an idiot talking out of your ass.

3 Doors Down - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back