To Know Them Is To Love Them.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
The below vid brings back some serious memories for me('66 through1968). Dan is one blessed individual to be in the position he is in being he lives on his own animal refuge(jealousy here on my part). I live on tillable acreage which places a distant second place in quality when compared to an actual animal refuge. The doe in the below vid is of the Black-Tailed species which are the most desired deer species for an indoor/outdoor family pet(s) as their small physical size, gentleness, NATURAL AFFECTION, intelligence plus their overall playful nature & absolute commitment to their human "hosts" are second to none.

Beautiful doe!

In the small town where I used to live in Western Washington State, we frequently saw black tails. There was one doe who would come into out front yard for the carrots and apples I'd leave there. I could never get any closer to her than about 8 or 10 feet, but she somehow knew that she was safe coming up to the big living room window and I could get as close as a couple feet from her when there was glass between us. Amazing! What a lovely privilege it was when she started bringing her twin fawns to visit!

Beautiful doe!

In the small town where I used to live in Western Washington State, we frequently saw black tails. There was one doe who would come into out front yard for the carrots and apples I'd leave there. I could never get any closer to her than about 8 or 10 feet, but she somehow knew that she was safe coming up to the big living room window and I could get as close as a couple feet from her when there was glass between us. Amazing! What a lovely privilege it was when she started bringing her twin fawns to visit!
"Touch a child sexually": I agree with you like hang those sob's on a short drop gallows so they have time to think about WHY they are hanging by their less than worthless necks, like to hell with em.

Those ultra precious Black-Tailed deer fawns are an absolute KNOCK OUT! Everything about the Black-Tailed deer is a knock out!!! I was blessed to have had two & a half years with a herd of them. I still think of that herd very frequently as they were among the only two bright spots I had during that two & a half years of what I thought back then was pure hell for me. I have White-Tailed deer on my current acreage but they have proven to be a bitter disappointment to me when compared to what that Black-Tailed herd of long ago had to offer me(& me to them/reciprocal). Below is WHY one who desires wild deer as personal pets should limit their choice of property purchase to an area known to have Black-Tailed deer in abundance & totally AVOID the areas that are home to the paranoid, spooky & arrogant/snobby White-Tailed deer altogether.

Freeze the below vid @ 12 seconds into the vid & see if it refreshes your memory about that view through that big living room window!

Deer Steaks!!! 🦌

(only kidding)
I have been thinking about White-Tailed deer steaks for a while now, like I have spent a small fortune in trying to bait them into becoming my personal buddies but all to no avail. I really don't know if I am baiting them or if they are baiting me. Either way I am done trying to bait them as it just is not working for me.

I have been thinking about White-Tailed deer steaks for a while now, like I have spent a small fortune in trying to bait them into becoming my personal buddies but all to no avail. I really don't know if I am baiting them or if they are baiting me. Either way I am done trying to bait them as it just is not working for me.

How could you possibly fail to bait deer?
In some states it's illegal to bait deer in others like Texas it's fine to use corn to bring in deer.

"Touch a child sexually": I agree with you like hang those sob's on a short drop gallows so they have time to think about WHY they are hanging by their less than worthless necks, like to hell with em.

Those ultra precious Black-Tailed deer fawns are an absolute KNOCK OUT! Everything about the Black-Tailed deer is a knock out!!! I was blessed to have had two & a half years with a herd of them. I still think of that herd very frequently as they were among the only two bright spots I had during that two & a half years of what I thought back then was pure hell for me. I have White-Tailed deer on my current acreage but they have proven to be a bitter disappointment to me when compared to what that Black-Tailed herd of long ago had to offer me(& me to them/reciprocal). Below is WHY one who desires wild deer as personal pets should limit their choice of property purchase to an area known to have Black-Tailed deer in abundance & totally AVOID the areas that are home to the paranoid, spooky & arrogant/snobby White-Tailed deer altogether.

Freeze the below vid @ 12 seconds into the vid & see if it refreshes your memory about that view through that big living room window!

Delicious.

Forum List

Back