To Jail Or Not To Jail, That Is The Question

Can’t jail without a fair trial. My opinion.

Trump won’t get a fair trial. Therefore, the man should not be thrown in jail.

What has gone on in this game of lawfare that the left has unleashed has pulled the mask off of these corrupt judges...It is embarrassing these days to watch unfold....
So everyone is corrupt, except the for the defendant?

We keep trying to tell you imbeciles that what you're doing to Trump is only making him more popular, and you won't listen....

The only thing coming out of this is that liberal democrats can not win an election unless they cheat, and they know it...
If you say so. :dunno: I don't buy it, but perhaps a liberal democrat will.

What were the lefties doing banging on the supreme Court doors just befor roe v Wade decision? Shouldn't they have been prosecuted just like the j6'ers.
THEY were protesting
THEY were not under a criminal indictment and threatening the judge, his family, prosecutors, the jury...

Your false equivalence is false.

I found this from CNN, which I thought was very funny. CNN analyst Mark Preston and panel talked about civil unrest around the country if Trump were to be jailed, even for a short time, due to violating a gag order in the hush money case.

“If that were to happen, first of all, I think you would probably see civil unrest across the country, certainly in some cities. That’s one,” he said, highlighted by Mediaite. “And two, politically, if I’m the Biden campaign, I don’t want to necessarily see him in jail, because that’s just going to get people more inflamed and more fired up.”

And yet they are all too stupid to see what would happen if they found Trump criminally guilty and sentenced him to jail in this hush money case. Don't they think the same thing or worse would happen then, motivating his supporters even more to go out and vote for Trump? These guys are just so damned stupid.

Lock his ass up. Damn the consequences.

Are we a nation of laws or not?

Ummmmm, if everyone else has a first amendment right to speak then why shouldn't Trump?
facepalm.gif

Forum List

Back