To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

IKR? Just a few months ago they had these brainwashed leftists believing Trump sold secrets to the Russians.

In the meantime, why haven’t the FBI told us what was in the classified documents Biden took while he was only a senator? Notice how they’ve dropped the matter entirely?

Democrats are never held accountable.

Having a server is not a crime. She did not destroy the information after it was subpoenaed.

Neither of those is worse than taking hundreds of clearly unambiguously classified documents and defying a grand jury subpoena.

Trump had no authority to have top secret documents in his home either so at a minimum these are equivalent. But it’s far worse for Trump because he defied a grand jury subpoena to return them. Biden had the DoJ come into his homes and search themselves. But the real difference is that Trump clearly and provably knew he had these documents and no such evidence exists for Biden.
Having a private server that contains classified information is a crime

Having a private server that contains classified information is a crime
Maybe. If you can show they knowingly and willingly put classified information on the server.

Comey said they made attempts to disguise their language and talk around specifics in emails which goes directly against that element.

Maybe. If you can show they knowingly and willingly put classified information on the server.

Comey said they made attempts to disguise their language and talk around specifics in emails which goes directly against that element.
It's not a maybe
You cannot store classified information on sma home private server.

Let’s see Comey confirming that.
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI
From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI
From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.
Where does it state anything about what Clinton knew?

You're saying secretary of state Clinton who has classified documents training had originator classification authority didn't know she was putting classified information on her server?
I’m saying you can’t prove it in court.

I’m also saying you’re a liar because you claimed Comey “confirmed” she did when he clearly didn’t.

I’m saying you can’t prove it in court.

I’m also saying you’re a liar because you claimed Comey “confirmed” she did when he clearly didn’t.
Now you're being ignorant. Clinton was secretary of state dumbfuck. One of her task was maintaining security of all US embassies
And making decisions dealing with security and communicating to those embassies

Now you're being ignorant. Clinton was secretary of state dumbfuck. One of her task was maintaining security of all US embassies
And making decisions dealing with security and communicating to those embassies
Now you’re pretending to be an expert on the Secretary of State too. Goodness gracious you’re just so brilliant.

Actually you’re just a liar. Show me where Comey confirmed she knew the information was classified and stop deflecting. Or just admit you’re a liar.

I stopped at -Comey Said.
Everyone should

Forum List

Back