Tlaib, Omar share image by artist once celebrated in Iran's Holocaust cartoon contest

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Enough is enough...even snowflakes can no longer defend these despicable, Anti-Semitic, pro-genocide terrorist supporters...

The Democratic Party was even AGAIN - this time Top Democrat Nadler - forced to publicly was forced to denounce the words and actions of these 2.

"The growing anti-Semitism in our political dialogue is repugnant," Nadler said.

Tlaib, Omar share image by artist once celebrated in Iran's Holocaust cartoon contest

Leading House Dem calls out Omar and Tlaib amid Trump attack for furthering anti-Semitism with 'vile' cartoon

Who HASN'T these 2 compared to Nazis during their scorched-earth anti-Semitic terrorist-supporting crusade against Israel....?

:p.

Who HASN'T these 2 compared to Nazis during their scorched-earth anti-Semitic terrorist-supporting crusade against Israel....?

:p.
Well, many American Muslims are community-spirited people and do not hate Jews, at least I don't think so. But the way Ilhan and Tlaib go about expressing their hatred for people of the Jewish faith, they're not representing anybody but their own warped hatred when they use THE PEOPLE'S Congressional Foreign Relations Committee to attack this nation's long-time allies, it makes me refer to my own memories of Madeline Allbrights notes on Iraq and other Middle East countries. I may be a Republican, but I appreciated Ms. Allbright's writings as uplifting hope for peace in the Middle East, and who was and wasn't being nice. I don't think Ilhan nor Tlaib understood this American Lady's contribution to both her Democrat Party and America. They're all caught up in flatlining Jewish leaders and President Trump rather than creating peace in a world not quite as hateful as these two congresscritters are. In fact, because nukes are owned by the people they tout as people Jews should kneel to, but who are scorched-earthers against an American ally. These women are unfit to hold seats on House Foreign Relations Committee. Are they trying to start a World War in the Middle East so Democrats can "feel good"?

Pointing out the apartheid and brutal oppression of the terrorist state of Israel isn't being anti-semitic. ... :cool:
It's not the Congress job to take over the State Department. The power they tried to take was illegal and loose-cannon behavior in its kindest light.

Enough is enough...even snowflakes can no longer defend these despicable, Anti-Semitic, pro-genocide terrorist supporters...

The Democratic Party was even AGAIN - this time Top Democrat Nadler - forced to publicly was forced to denounce the words and actions of these 2.

"The growing anti-Semitism in our political dialogue is repugnant," Nadler said.

Leading House Dem calls out Omar and Tlaib amid Trump attack for furthering anti-Semitism with 'vile' cartoon
Tlaib is a vile racist hater:

WHITE SUPREMACY, IS THERE ANYTHING IT CAN’T DO? Tlaib Blames ‘White Supremacy’ for Anti-Semitic Murders Carried Out by Black Assailants .

Tlaib is a vile racist hater:

WHITE SUPREMACY, IS THERE ANYTHING IT CAN’T DO? Tlaib Blames ‘White Supremacy’ for Anti-Semitic Murders Carried Out by Black Assailants .
Yep. And it's a total disgrace she's a member of Congress.

Are they Americans?

No.

So what the hell are they doing leading our country?

Forum List

Back