Tired of cis white men? Me too, sometimes. Now, there's a place for us!

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Or at least there was, until some . . . of course . . . cis white men complained about it:

A student art workshop advertised for those who feel "tired of white cis men" has been cancelled after a conservative backlash.

Flyers posted last week around Gettysburg College, a private university near the historic Civil War battledfield in southern Pennsylvania, had invited students to express their feelings about America's dominant identity group through painting and writing as part of one student's final year project.

“Tired of white cis men? Come paint and write about it,” the flyers said. The word "cis" is short for "cisgender", meaning people who are not transgender.

But college authorities intervened after complaints from the Young America's Foundation (YAF), which works to recruit and train young conservative activists at universities across the country.

Seriously, who cares? In the words of Buford "Mad Dog" Tannin, "let these sissies have their party!"

They want to relax and paint and write haikus about how cis white men make them feel, no skin off my pasty white ass.

They don't want me there? What would I expect from the gender and sexuality resource center?

1668481518336.png

While they de-stress, I'll be at one of their houses helping their moms do the same. Nothing like cheering up a just-before-menopause woman depressed about how her gender fluid offspring turned out.

Forum List

Back