Time to toss your IPhones and Macs

debbiedowner

Gold Member
Feb 12, 2017
I guess it's time the maga's trade their apple products for something else. Yep, I see another boycott.

Apple Makes Bold Statement​

For the month of June, dedicated to Gay Pride, Apple is launching a special watch band to reaffirm its support for the LGBTQ+ community. Cook did not hesitate to share the news himself on his Twitter account.

"We’re excited to make available an all-new Pride Edition Apple Watch band, which helps incredible organizations around the world that support the LGBTQ+ community," Cook posted on Twitter on May 23.

Bud Lights problem is there are 100 other equal shitty beers for people to switch to.

Same does not hold true in this case.

These people do not care enough about their causes to actually inconvenience themselves.

I guess it's time the maga's trade their apple products for something else. Yep, I see another boycott.

Apple Makes Bold Statement​

For the month of June, dedicated to Gay Pride, Apple is launching a special watch band to reaffirm its support for the LGBTQ+ community. Cook did not hesitate to share the news himself on his Twitter account.

"We’re excited to make available an all-new Pride Edition Apple Watch band, which helps incredible organizations around the world that support the LGBTQ+ community," Cook posted on Twitter on May 23.
But but but...

Bed wetters seem to believe anyone gives a shit when a company offers products that cater to different groups of people.

That's different than changing all of your merchandise packaging with repulsive imagery and announcing your support of a trend that most people are getting really sick of.

Bed wetters seem to believe anyone gives a shit when a company offers products that cater to different groups of people.

That's different than changing all of your merchandise packaging with repulsive imagery and announcing your support of a trend that most people are getting really sick of.
I guess you should get the point across to the bed wetting maga's.

Forum List

Back