Time to bury the hatchet for awhile

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Liberals and Conservatives - While both groups of lawmakers sit at a distance and hiss at each other over this coronavirus, it's growing here in America...and fast! It's time for Liberal and Conservative lawmakers and voters to bury the hatchet for awhile and unite in their efforts to deal with this pandemic. There is a fact that many on both sides still have not considered:

The virus doesn't care if you're a Conservative or a Liberal, if you're body is not strong enough to defeat it, you will die.

President Trump correctly just declared to state of emergency, freeing up additional resources to fight this growing threat. Perhaps you folks should start sharing ideas, and writing your lawmakers with them, because they've never faced this problem either, and they need all the help they can get. Lots of people will die before this is over. This Is Not A Drill...

Without a doubt.

This is way bigger than party affiliations and scoring political points.

I agree...in fact I think that Pelosi and Romney should visit the down trodden in the streets of SF to show solidarity....they can hand out sanitizer....

I'm a democrat and if only tramp wouldn't of degraded us as he had. He has called us every name in the book, from the very start and had the nerve to talk down to us, belittling at every chance, and calling our leaders names. Even now I turn of Fox and Friends and they belittle us. He is a nasty man and I will never like him. This changes nothing.

Now he wants to work together, while still ignoring us. His republicans he can have as I want nothing to do with them. I loathe pretty much them all.

I'm a democrat and if only tramp wouldn't of degraded us as he had. He has called us every name in the book, from the very start and had the nerve to talk down to us, belittling at every chance, and calling our leaders names. Even now I turn of Fox and Friends and they belittle us. He is a nasty man and I will never like him. This changes nothing.
Did you vote for clinton in 2016?

It doesn't matter does it. I just never changed my mind as I remain a Never-trumper.

Now he wants to work together, while still ignoring us. His republicans he can have as I want nothing to do with them. I loathe pretty much them all.

And liberals have called Trump every name in the book and came up with phony Russia hoaxes etc etc.

giphy.gif

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Liberals and Conservatives - While both groups of lawmakers sit at a distance and hiss at each other over this coronavirus, it's growing here in America...and fast! It's time for Liberal and Conservative lawmakers and voters to bury the hatchet for awhile and unite in their efforts to deal with this pandemic. There is a fact that many on both sides still have not considered:

The virus doesn't care if you're a Conservative or a Liberal, if you're body is not strong enough to defeat it, you will die.

President Trump correctly just declared to state of emergency, freeing up additional resources to fight this growing threat. Perhaps you folks should start sharing ideas, and writing your lawmakers with them, because they've never faced this problem either, and they need all the help they can get. Lots of people will die before this is over. This Is Not A Drill...
I do admire your effort, but given the liberals unhinged meltdown about Trump I don't believe what you suggest would happen,

I can't wait for Trump to come out of this unscathed and watch you nutbags lose your mind! :auiqs.jpg:

And liberals have called Trump every name in the book and came up with phony Russia hoaxes etc etc.

Phony Russia hoaxes, right, he surrounded himself with those affiliated with Russia. Then he had the nerve to say , Russia if your listening , the press (Fox and Breibart) would be happy if you found the 30,000 emails. I have no use for the crook and you all know he lies constantly and he is a crook.

I can't wait for Trump to come out of this unscathed and watch you nutbags lose your mind! :auiqs.jpg:

Dream on......

I agree...in fact I think that Pelosi and Romney should visit the down trodden in the streets of SF to show solidarity....they can hand out sanitizer....

when they said "bury the hatchet" they were hoping you wouldn't bury it in a democrat.

But I see (and am not surprised) that you continue to demand respect and civility while refusing to give either.....

Phony Russia hoaxes, right, he surrounded himself with those affiliated with Russia. Then he had the nerve to say , Russia if your listening , the press (Fox and Breibart) would be happy if you found the 30,000 emails. I have no use for the crook and you all know he lies constantly and he is a crook.

And you are so full of BS your eyes are brown. Nothing ever came of the Trump Russia crap other than demrat hot air like yourself.

It doesn't matter does it. I just never changed my mind as I remain a Never-trumper.
So you trash Trump for something that you voted for.
My gawd woman, grow the Fuck up

Forum List

Back