Time Magazine Gushingly Profiles The Successful ‘Conspiracy’ To Rig The 2020 Election

Combatting Trumps attempts to steal an election is not rigging it

Changing of the rules just before an election by partisan judges, bypassing the legislature, is the definition of rigging.

The rules weren't changed "just before the election". They were changed a full year prior to the election, so that any court cases bases on the rule changes could be decided before the election. Many of the rules which were changed by the legislation, were reversing rules put in place by Republicans to suppress the vote in poor and minority neighbourhoods.

In the run up to the 2018 elections, the Republicans put many rules into place within weeks of the vote - like moving the only voting station for a poor neighbour to a site outside the city limits with no access by public transit, or changing address requirements on voter ID to disqualify Native America voter addresses.

There were dozens of voter suppression cases in 2018, but the judges all said that they agreed that the new rules were discriminatory and were written to suppress the Democratic vote, but it was too close to the election to change things now.

So basically, you rant about "changing the rules" is Republicans complaining about Democrats doing the very same thing. Except that Democrats' last minute rule changes were argued all of the way to the Supreme Court and the SC said that the new states' rules were properly implemented.

When Trump was elected after losing the popular vote, you said "tough titties". And said Democrats could work to unelect him. That's exactly what they did. They spent the next four years doing everything necessary to ensure that Republicans are going to have to get the American people to actually vote for them.

Reality, what a concept. Time to get some fresh ideas, a platform and some plans, and actually work for your constituents. Then Republicans might win an election without cheating.

"What you think happened in your country didn't REALLY happen. I know far more about it from thousands of miles away, because my masters TOLD me so!!! Stop thinking that your own eyes and ears are more reliable than my talking points!!!"

There was no election tampering. The groups that came together to combat the trump attempts at stealing the election, knew what he was capable of. They took steps to keep the underhanded plot that trump and his Regime were taking, including trying to slow the mail to prevent people from voting my mail in ballots. There was nothing illegal here....NOTHING!

I do understand that your level of comprehension is that of a three year old. But no one, with an IQ above 50, can read that piece and come away with an absurd belief that this was voter manipulation. The votes were all legal and 81 people said trump was not competent enough to remain in the White House.

"There was no election tampering. They just changed a bunch of things about the election to make sure it got the desired result. You can't call that election tampering, because that might prevent us from feeling good about being shitbirds!"
A'll these efforts were to assure a free and fair election. trump had done everything he could to suppress votes....including lies and misinformation to hiring a lame Post Master General who did w erything he could to slow mail...and thus mail in voting. These efforts spoken of in the article were to combat trump Mafia like efforts. The voting was fair and free. BAZINGA!

There was no election tampering. The groups that came together to combat the trump attempts at stealing the election, knew what he was capable of. They took steps to keep the underhanded plot that trump and his Regime were taking, including trying to slow the mail to prevent people from voting my mail in ballots. There was nothing illegal here....NOTHING!

I do understand that your level of comprehension is that of a three year old. But no one, with an IQ above 50, can read that piece and come away with an absurd belief that this was voter manipulation. The votes were all legal and 81 people said trump was not competent enough to remain in the White House.

"There was no election tampering. They just changed a bunch of things about the election to make sure it got the desired result. You can't call that election tampering, because that might prevent us from feeling good about being shitbirds!"
A'll these efforts were to assure a free and fair election. trump had done everything he could to suppress votes....including lies and misinformation to hiring a lame Post Master General who did w erything he could to slow mail...and thus mail in voting. These efforts spoken of in the article were to combat trump Mafia like efforts. The voting was fair and free. BAZINGA!

"It doesn't make me a piece of shit to support election tampering, because my talking points TOLD me that Trump was worse!!! It was completely free and fair, despite the admission just now that it wasn't!!"

I assume that "Bazinga!" was the vacuum between your ears finally imploding.

Forum List

Back