Tillerson: Steps under way to remove Assad from power

• Banned
Of all the national politicians over the decades, Trump may be the one least interested in government or policy; he’s absorbed simply with himself. And what we’re seeing more clearly now is that he has crafted an administration in his own image: vain, narcissistic and dangerous.

I wish some one would stop and think about what happens after Assad. Assad is a barbarian but once he's gone I would hate to be a non sunni in Syria, we're more than likely going to see a bloodbath.

• Banned
"Trump conducted the strike on syria because he loves babies" - Newt Gingrich

Of all the national politicians over the decades, Trump may be the one least interested in government or policy; he’s absorbed simply with himself. And what we’re seeing more clearly now is that he has crafted an administration in his own image: vain, narcissistic and dangerous.

So gassing babies is ok with you, could you stop kicking Trump long enough to think about those folks getting gassed, damn your stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned
Trump campaigned on not getting involved in Mideast. Said it always helps our enemies & creates more refugees. Then he saw a picture on TV.

Forum List

Back