Tiger is looking like old Tiger on the way to the greens!

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2016
Ohio
Tiger is getting up in time, putting the only thing between him and winning. I say if his body can get up and down the fairway, putting is between the ears. He can start winning again!

I watched most of his round yesterday and his swing is as fluid and strong as I've ever seen it. His putting isn't that far off so if his back can hold up it seems that a win this year is likely. Doubtful he can do it today with a 5 shot deficit but he is very close.

I watched most of his round yesterday and his swing is as fluid and strong as I've ever seen it. His putting isn't that far off so if his back can hold up it seems that a win this year is likely. Doubtful he can do it today with a 5 shot deficit but he is very close.
Remember there was a time that Woods flat owned sunday and he has won this tournement a few times. I would love to see him make a run!

To think where Tiger was last year, a complete mess, drugged up pulled over by cops. Withdrawing from tournaments having to be carted off the course. He is the ultimate comeback story. It's pretty awesome IMO.

To think where Tiger was last year, a complete mess, drugged up pulled over by cops. Withdrawing from tournaments having to be carted off the course. He is the ultimate comeback story. It's pretty awesome IMO.
Now you did it...every washed up unimaginative screenwriter in Hollywood is racing to Tiger's house as we speak....lol

Forum List

Back