Thursday GDP release will elevate Biden to elite status

There are people struggling in every economy. That’s by design. The few make it big the rest are on paycheck to paycheck. Biden ain’t fixing that. What he is doing is giving you an economy that gives you the best chance of making it paycheck to paycheck. You’re fine.
oh is that what he is doing?....i guess thats why his approval ratings are so high...

oh is that what he is doing?....i guess thats why his approval ratings are so high...
90% of republicans think the election was stolen and the economy sucks. Those spinning the lies on the election are pleading guilty. So should those spinning lies on the economy.

90% of republicans think the election was stolen and the economy sucks. Those spinning the lies on the election are pleading guilty. So should those spinning lies on the economy.
the only problem with that is when people go to get groceries or pay their bills they go from your imaginary world to the real thing.....experiencing reality is different than just listening to people with your mindset....

You guys crack me up. Average incomes are up $10k on average since 2019 and gas is costing $500 more per year. :rolleyes:

You guys are always the hapless victims claiming others are lazy. How are you doing in this economy? I’m doing well, so I guess only one of us works hard?

And you clowns are always the ones saying how bad that is.

Me ? I am doing just fine. That does not change the fact that 70% of Americans say they are struggling.
You keep bleating inflation is done. So is the damage. I track certain prices and they have not come down at all after going up 18 to 20%.

So you think 70% of America is lazy. Got it.

And you clowns are always the ones saying how bad that is.

Me ? I am doing just fine. That does not change the fact that 70% of Americans say they are struggling.
You keep bleating inflation is done. So is the damage. I track certain prices and they have not come down at all after going up 18 to 20%.

So you think 70% of America is lazy. Got it.
I dont think 70% of Americans are lazy which is why i support the democratic platform to provide more benefits for those 70% at the expense of those at the top. However, I also know that this economy is working for the bottom better than the Trump or Obama economy did. I also know that given all the headwinds from covid we are doing better than anyone else in the free world. We owe Joe a big thanks for that.

Forum List

Back