"Three shells out of 20 exploded." Moscow army switches to expired ammunition

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
FrMYW6GXsAwZzfI

2nd best army in the world btw :icon_lol:

Ukraine has lost over 250,000 lives so far with thousands dying each day both civilian and military personnel... this war is lost... a lost cause... the best thing we can do for Ukraine is to try and broker a peace agreement before more die needlessly... to continue to support this war is an act of evil....
Biden and his slow lack luster support for Ukraine is.... aside from Putin Ukraine's worst enemy....

Ukraine has lost over 250,000 lives so far with thousands dying each day both civilian and military personnel... this war is lost... a lost cause... the best thing we can do for Ukraine is to try and broker a peace agreement before more die needlessly... to continue to support this war is an act of evil....
Biden and his slow lack luster support for Ukraine is.... aside from Putin Ukraine's worst enemy....
That’s like saying the Union lost the ACW after the slaughter at Antietam.

Well the UK MoD has a habit of overstating, I would suggest taking these press releases with a healthy dose of your favorite condiment...

I've seen recent pics and video clips from the 155th NI prepping 152mm shells for use, and they looked in good shape to me. The casings were clean, not rusty, and the fuses were bright and new-looking.

I know the clips are recent because they were writing messages with sharpie pens like "for Anton" (the name of one of theirs, who was killed in Vuhlegar).

Both sides appear to be rationing, but my impression is that the Russians are in better shape ammo-wise.

Forum List

Back