Three Expert Scenarios For COVID19 Pandemic in the USA

I really doubt it has peaked in terms of new cases.

We are still expanding our testing, so we will see continued growth in the daily number of new cases.
PRoblem is we were operating in the dark up until last cpl weeks. It was here long time ago before Trump shut down flights to China. Now that serious testing is happening its OMG but you have no benchmark from the beginning.

Sorry. Can’t let it go.

Trump didn’t actually shut down flights from China. He announced that he did. But, as with many Trump pronouncements, it was all talk. Flights from China full of people continued to arrive in this nation. Same with the bullshit Europe ban.

Additionally, Trump didn’t make that announcement until four days after Italy did the same. He wasn’t fast. He wasn’t decisive.

I wonder if his “fans” will ever decide to fact check his statements? He’s full of shit.

According to the world death clock, 56,000,000 people die every year around the world. That’s about 4,666,666 per month. That means that, in an average year, we should expect 13,999,998 deaths around the world by the end of March. Can you imagine if the media reported every death in breathless tones, along with buckets of blame?

According to the world death clock, at the end of the day on March 27, a total of 13,382,500 people have died around the world, which is right where one would expect the number to be in any event. Of that 13,382,500, as of now, 25,035 – or 0.2% — died from coronavirus. I’m not the greatest math literate myself, but I don’t think 0.2% is an Armageddon-like plague. Coronavirus panic makes no sense so I've got a few theories - Bookworm Room
When they talk about coronavirus deaths they mean over and above the average.
right now we are below avg

Finally!
Someone who makes sense! :clap:

It seems the 'Better case' is the most likely given the effort by the Trump administration to avoid a peak demand the US health care network cannot handle.

the hottest spot after Washington of course is NYC. Governor Cuomo along with the governors of NJ and CONN get the credit for flattening the curve which is most important to avoid peak demand in hospitals. They made the tough decisions and enacted measures that are proven by the data to have flattened the curve.

TrumpO had nothing to do with flattening the curve and avoiding the high peaks that doctors and nurses and equipment can’t handle. He has directed nothing to help avoid a peak demand. He has probably aggravated the governors’ ability to get it done themselves.

It seems the 'Better case' is the most likely given the effort by the Trump administration to avoid a peak demand the US health care network cannot handle.

the hottest spot after Washington of course is NYC. Governor Cuomo along with the governors of NJ and CONN get the credit for flattening the curve which is most important to avoid peak demand in hospitals. They made the tough decisions and enacted measures that are proven by the data to have flattened the curve.

TrumpO had nothing to do with flattening the curve and avoiding the high peaks that doctors and nurses and equipment can’t handle. He has directed nothing to help avoid a peak demand. He has probably aggravated the governors’ ability to get it done themselves.

Their curve is flattened? :dunno:

New Topics

Forum List

Back