Three Democrat candidates stood on boxes to look taller at debate...

The Democrats have always been the party of ape-shit crazy guys, starting with Andrew Jackson who committed genocide on the Indians with the whole "Trail of Tears" incident. The Supreme Court told him he couldn't do it, but he did it anyway.

Harris, Klobuchar, Castro Stand on Booster Boxes on Debate Stage

Now I have a source.

These Democrat politicians are like performing monkeys. Leftist billionaires like George Soros are the guys really calling the shots, controlling the party with their money.

Brietbart?

We have the tan in a can president with a combover and you're talking about this. Did Soros donate the boxes?

This is the third debate, no doubt they stood on boxes in the other two. Who gives a fuck?

If a President has to stand on a box to meet with a foreign leader, like Putin or that crazy guy from North Korea, he/she is probably going to be at a disadvantage during negotiations.

Someone who stands on a box during a debate has a problem, and it isn't his/her height.

What it means is he/she is an insincere person. He/she is not willing to show people who he/she really is.

If these were Republicans standing on a box, CNN would interrupt its broadcasting to cover the story 24/7. They'd interview everyone, including the guy who sold the box.

If a President has to stand on a box to meet with a foreign leader, like Putin or that crazy guy from North Korea, he/she is probably going to be at a disadvantage during negotiations.
Now this is just flat out stupid, but I'll play along.

You do know that trump's two buddies, Vlad and Kim both stand 5' 7" tall, right? And they both own trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Would a short President use a special booster chair while sitting at his/her desk in the Oval Office?

You do know that trump's two buddies, Vlad and Kim both stand 5' 7" tall, right? And they both own trump.
They own Trump so much that Trump decided to break the arms treaty with Russia and Trump is the only President who is actually trying to solve the North Korea has nukes problem.

They own Trump so much that Trump decided to break the arms treaty with Russia and Trump is the only President who is actually trying to solve the North Korea has nukes problem.
The idiot-in-chief is getting played by both of these sawed off runts.

• Thanks

How so? Are we at war with Russia? Are we at war with North Korea?

Kim used the idiot to put him on the world stage and Putin just flat out owns him by having his oligarchs give him loans, because there isn't a bank in America that wants anything to do with him.

• Thanks

Kim used the idiot to put him on the world stage and Putin just flat out owns him by having his oligarchs give him loans, because there isn't a bank in America that wants anything to do with him.
Nice to know.

Meanwhile, I have a great job making lots of money. Thanks to the Trump tax cut, I get to keep almost all of it.

I don't care about any of the shit you say about Trump, all I care about it what happens to me.

Interesting...3 stood on boxes to look taller, and all 10 opened their mouths which made them look smaller.

The Asian guy actually said "I am Asian, so I know..."

I didn't hear the rest because I was laughing with scorn.

Also, the Asian guy didn't wear a tie.

What kind of moron doesn't wear a tie to a Presidential debate?

Forum List

Back