Thoughts on PP shooting

terrorism | the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal

Please advise....what was his stated political goal? Where is evidence that his actions were part of a systemic strategy to terrorize people into accepting his politics? What are his politics?

You don't know because he isn't a terrorist. And the ignorant yahoos pretending he is are anti American, pro jihad, nutcases.

You know what's interesting?

Your reasoning above (bolded) is exactly what I kept noting about the Boston Marathon bombers.

I would not.

What anti Christian, pro Islam zealots do is to point at every killer who kills someone besides Christians, and shriek, "if he's crazy then Islamic terrorism doesn't exist!" Obviously, that's a stupid argument. Equally obvious is your motivation, which is to support anti Christian terrorism.

The only thing obvious to all who are watching is that you can't bring yourself to call a terrorist a terrorist if he doesn't look like a terrorist or doesn't have a funny sounding name. That's all. I'm curious...what would the guy have had to do to make you and your warped mind think its terrorism? Try to set his shoes or underwear on fire?

scream out in the name of someone he idolizes and prays to. Then that would matter. Terrorists terrorize a populace, not an organization.

So the mentally ill dude that is shooting people gets to decide if what he is doing is terrorism or not?

Interesting that you're willing to give the nutjob with the gun so much power over what you think.

Maybe we shouldn't let the mentally unstable dictate how we persecute the crime he's committing. Just a thought.
who said he gets to decide. I decide. And I know what a terrorist is out to do. Kill innocence. A nut job kills because he is a nut job. And as someone else so eloquently wrote, an individual not part of any organization is not a terrorist. It is defined. You should go read what it says and stop asking for life lessons on a message board.

Let me get this straight, had this been a muslim who's against a woman's right to have an abortion and he just up and decided one day to go murder a cop and two innocents...you mean to tell me, you white shit for fuckin brains loons, would have come here with this bullshit defense for his sandy nigga ass???? GIVE ME A FUCKIN BREAK.
Are you drunk? What are you on? You're raving mad.

Is the man who walked into a PP and shot up the place a terrorist?

Yes.

Is the PP terrorist just as bad as an Islamic Extremist who is a terrorist?

No.

Why?

It's because the PP terrororist does not want to destroy the country, he just wants to destroy PP. Did I forget to say that these people want to do this to the entire world?

So why does he want to destroy PP? Where are all the left wingers who wish to sympathize with him and understand him like they do members of ISIS?

So I will start. Maybe:

1. He had a wife who aborted his child without his consent.
2. He had an underaged daughter who had an abortion at PP without his consent and later died from the procedure, and legally he had no recourse.
3. He was paid by PP to shoot a bunch of people so they could harvest their organs and sell them.

You just don't know what makes people tick, do you?

All that can be certain is that climate change had something to do with it.

My thoughts are.....I think we should wait for more info. So far the only hints we have to his motivations are a single quote of 'no more baby parts' from investigators. And his target.

We'll need a little more time to let this all shake out.

We should wait to hear the motives in every case and roundly reject any claim that religion played a legitimate role.
You must think he's a jihadist now.

What a fruit loop you are.

Yes.

No.

Why?

It's because the PP terrororist does not want to destroy the country, he just wants to destroy PP. Did I forget to say that these people want to do this to the entire world?

So why does he want to destroy PP? Where are all the left wingers who wish to sympathize with him and understand him like they do members of ISIS?

So I will start. Maybe:

2. He had an underaged daughter who had an abortion at PP without his consent and later died from the procedure, and legally he had no recourse.
3. He was paid by PP to shoot a bunch of people so they could harvest their organs and sell them.

My thoughts are.....I think we should wait for more info. So far the only hints we have to his motivations are a single quote of 'no more baby parts' from investigators. And his target.

We should wait to hear the motives in every case and roundly reject any claim that religion played a legitimate role.

No. Just that no religion in the world endorses slaughter of innocents. Anyone who says that it does, clearly has no idea what the tenants of the religion up to and including the triggerman.

The guy killed a cop. Somehow this wasn't as bad as other terrorism? Man you guys waste no time going to bat for radical Christianity.

I agree this was a terrorist act but have seen no proof that the shooter was a Christian. What Church did he attend?

If he went to a (just pick one) Methodist, Baptist, Presbyterian, Lutheran, Catholic, or any other Christian church 24/7 would you call him a Christian? As a Christian, I would not . That's my point. Regardless of any involvement of a religious reason for the act, religion had zippo to do with it. This terrorist's wiring is faulty.

Point taken and agreed with 100%

The guy killed a cop. Somehow this wasn't as bad as other terrorism? Man you guys waste no time going to bat for radical Christianity.

I agree this was a terrorist act but have seen no proof that the shooter was a Christian. What Church did he attend?
Another idiot who doesn't know what the definition of terrorism is.

And another white motherfucker that can't get over the fact, I could give a damn about you and your definition....next?

What fact would that be, dipshit!

Yes.

No.

Why?

So I will start. Maybe:

No. Just that no religion in the world endorses slaughter of innocents. Anyone who says that it does, clearly has no idea what the tenants of the religion up to and including the triggerman.
That made no sense. The word is tenets, and you left out "are".
Jihad is religious war.

There. That was was. Now stop being stupid.

Please advise....what was his stated political goal?
To stop the trade in baby body parts he had been told goes on at PP
ff0968307a2301332150005056a9545d.jpg

Yes.

No.

Why?

So I will start. Maybe:

Jihad is religious war.

"That was was"? Too damn funny. I guess you terrorist supporters have your own language?

I agree there are religious wars. Nearly all religions have fought them too dumbass. Ever hear of the Crusades?

Jihad is religious war.

"That was was"? Too damn funny. I guess you terrorist supporters have your own language?

I agree there are religious wars. Nearly all religions have fought them too dumbass. Ever hear of the Crusades?

"...no religion in the world endorses slaughter of innocents.."

Your words, not mine. so again you're shown as a liar. I didn't say there were no religious wars. Another lie. You said that there is no religion that endorses the slaughter of innocents...which is a lie. Or again you show that you don't comprehend the language as spoken.

That was EASY. I corrected it in the following post. My phone has autocorrect that snags words after I type them, and I can't edit posts using my phone.

You'll survive, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Jihad is religious war.

Your words, not mine. so again you're shown as a liar. I didn't say there were religious wars. You said that there is no religion that endorses the slaughter of innocents. Again you show that you don't comprehend the language as spoken.

That was EASY. I corrected it in the following post. My phone has autocorrect that snags words after I type them, and I can't edit posts using my phone.

depends on how you define 'innocents'. Per both Judiasm and Christianity, they endorse the slaughter of men, women, children, even infants.

If god commands it, of course.

Jihad is religious war.

Your words, not mine. so again you're shown as a liar. I didn't say there were no religious wars. Another lie. You said that there is no religion that endorses the slaughter of innocents...which is a lie. Or again you show that you don't comprehend the language as spoken.

Can't edit posts? Sure.,.. Another lie. We'll add it to the ever growing total.

Which religion is it that endorses the slaughter of innocents? Please quote such endorsement.

Let me guess, your phone won't allow you to back up your bullshit.

And I didn't misquote you shut rains.

Try to have someone smarter (i.e. Anyone) explain it to you.

I'll try an example, maybe it will get through. Let's say I proclaim a jihad against dumbfucks like you based on Methodism.

There is nothing in Methodism that supports it.
There is nothing in Christianity that supports it.

Just like there is nothing in Islam that supports any Jihad you are familiar with.

The one proclaiming a jihad is the person who has misinterpreted the religion.

Try wrapping whatever brain cells you have left around that concept.

Jihad is religious war.

Which religion is it that endorses the slaughter of innocents? Please quote such endorsement.

I'll try an example, maybe it will get through. Let's say I proclaim a jihad against dumbfucks like you based on Methodism.

Just like there is nothing in Islam that supports any Jihad you are familiar with.

Oh are you going to accuse me of lying now, because I caught you in easily a dozen since yesterday?

Why yes, you are.

Poor, poor psycho.

Anti-abortion movement continues to justify murder — even after Planned Parenthood killings
The mass shooting last week at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs has overturned the rock that anti-abortion extremists hide underneath — sending them scurrying out into the light.

The OP and Kosher are tacitly doing the same thing.

Politics before principles

I don't think "tacitly" means what you think it does, loon.

Jihad is religious war.

Oh are you going to accuse me of lying now, because I caught you in easily a dozen since yesterday?

Why yes, you are.

Poor, poor psycho.
Nice to know you're dreaming about me because that was the only place I ever lied.

Forum List

Back